FastCube 1.5 released!
- Removed grid properties: Crl3D, ParentCrl3D
- Speed of expand/collapse operations has been dramatically increased
+ Changed: row height calculation algorithm of the X Axis
+ Added property: TfcGrid.MaxRowHeightInXAxis
+ Added properties in Measures ColOffsetValueWithDimValue[ADimValue:
Variant] and ColOffsetValueWithDimValue[ADimValue: Variant]
- Fixed error: Axes were drawn very slowly with the big amount of data
+ Added support for the mouse wheel in the detail grid.
+ Added: Properties FieldsOrder and ShowSplitFieldsInFieldList are saved
in Schema file
+ Added property TfcSlice.ShowSplitFieldsInFieldList
+ Added: Index of the field in DataSet is saved in Cube file
+ Added events TfcSlice.OnSliceChanged
+ Added opportunity of copying in the Clipboard with headers
- Fix error with Dimensions in calcilation field script
- Fix error with BCD fields in Fib+ and InterBaseExpress
+ Added events TfcSlice.OnStartChange and TfcSlice.OnStopChange.
* Function af_Count does not required a base field.
+ Added French resources (thanks Hugues Van Landeghem)
+ Better WideString field support. In combination with new defines
UseWideString, UseUnicodeString (d2009 only) it allows to
show unicode charaters in grid
+ Added PercentFormat property to the TfcCube.DefaultFormat
- Fixed error: DefaultFormat is nil in TfcFieldOfRegion
+ Added option mdgoCloneMasterValueOnExport to the TfcGrid (copy master
value to all rows(columns) in export)
+ Field width is saved in Schema and does not reset after move field in
a grid region
- Fixed error in the html export with Delphi 2009
- Fixed error: the schema loss in TfrcChartView editor.
+ Added support for TBCDField for Delphi5
+ Added German resources (thanks Daniel Soppe)
- Fixed recompile in BCB6 package with support of FastScript
- Fixed wrong charset assignment
+ Added property GridCanvas to the TfcGrid for using in events
OnDrawCell and OnDrawAxisItem
+ Added CopyToClipboard button to the ChartToolbar
+ Added Spanish resources
+ Added method TfcCube.Refresh to refresh data in Cube from DataSet
- Fixed errors in the Recompile Wizard for Delphi 2009
- Fixed errors in the frcd12.dpk package (Delphi 2009)
- Fixed errors in the Measure Editor
FastCube is a set of fast desktop OLAP components for
Delphi/C++Builder/Lazarus. It supports Delphi 5, Delphi 6, Delphi 7,
Delphi 2005, Delphi 2006/Turbo Delphi, Delphi 2007, Delphi 2009,
C++Builder 6, C++Builder 2007, C++ Builder 2009, CodeGear RAD Studio
It enables to create various reports and diagrams instantly irrespective of
the database size.
More info: http://fast-report.com/en/products/fast-cube.html
All users of previous version of FastCube can receive FastCube for
free via user panel.
All our customers can order FastCube with 30% discount (see bottom of
Download and try (for your version of IDE):
Become our customer: http://fast-report.com/en/buy/order-fast-cube.html
Michael Philippenko mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast!