HELP!! [DCC Fatal Error] SDIAPP.DPR(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' [Edit]

I can`t understand why i get this XE2 ERROR [DCC Fatal Error] SDIAPP.DPR(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu). I made a new install yesterday. I have had this ERROR before but i cant remeber how i solved it Best regards RP

Edited by: Robert Petersson on Sep 22, 2012 10:17 AM
0
Robert
9/22/2012 5:18:18 PM
embarcadero.delphi.rtl 934 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Robert Petersson wrote:
> I can`t understand why i get this XE2 ERROR [DCC Fatal Error] SDIAPP.DPR(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu). I made a new install yesterday. I have had this ERROR before but i cant remeber how i solved it Best regards RP
>
> Edited by: Robert Petersson on Sep 22, 2012 10:17 AM

Answered in install.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
              (Fish)

[DCC Fatal Error] SDIAPP.DPR(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or bin
can`t understand why i get this XE2 ERROR [DCC Fatal Error] SDIAPP.DPR(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu). I made a new install yesterday. I have had this ERROR before but i cant remeber how i solved it Best regards RP Robert Petersson wrote: > can`t understand why i get this XE2 ERROR [DCC Fatal Error] SDIAPP.DPR(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu). I made a new install yesterday. I have had this ERROR before but i cant remeber how i solved it Best regards RP Usually this is caused by the library path ge...

[DCC Fatal Error] Project2.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or bi
Sorry for the X post, but my install is dead (as in not working) and the other post is a week old. I had trouble installing D2009, problem with the unpacker creating 0 length files, I think it was somethign to do with downloading installer into compressed folder. That was all sorted. Then I left the install for a while and am not sure if I ever compiled a project. I went to use it a couple of weeks ago and got the error in the subject on build or run. The ide works fine, just can't build / run any app. Tools | Options - Library path: $(BDS)\lib;$(BDS)\Imports;$(BDS)\Lib\Indy1...

[DCC Fatal Error] RegExpr.pas(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) C++ Builder 2009
Hi All, Running the latest version of C++ Builder 2009 pro. I can create a project and it compiles fine. If a then add any .pas file to the project I always get the following error (in this example it was the RegExpr.pas file, but any .pas causes it: [DCC Fatal Error] RegExpr.pas(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) I have not knowingly changed any compile settings and system.pas exists and is in the paths. Any ideas? Thanks muchly, Phil. Phil Read wrote: > Hi All, > > Running the latest version of C++ Builder...

[DCC Fatal Error] RegExpr.pas(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) C++ Builder 2009
Hi All, Running the latest version of C++ Builder 2009 pro. I can create a project and it compiles fine. If a then add any .pas file to the project I always get the following error (in this example it was the RegExpr.pas file, but any .pas added to the project causes it: [DCC Fatal Error] RegExpr.pas(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) I have not knowingly changed any compile settings and system.pas exists and is in the paths. Any ideas? Thanks muchly, Phil. Hello, Phil Read wrote: > system.pas exists and is in the pat...

Error F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu/.o)
I've just installed the Delphi XE4 Update 1 (the patch not the full installation), and now cannot build or compile iOS Device projects in release mode. It works in Debug mode, and both Release and Debug work when targetting the Simulator. I got the following: (Release, iOSDevice) brcc32 command line for "SettingsDemo.vrc" c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\11.0\bin\cgrc.exe -c65001 "SettingsDemo.vrc" -foSettingsDemo.res dcc command line for "SettingsDemo.dpr" c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\11.0\bin\dcciosarm.exe -$D- -$L- -$Y- --no-c...

[DCC Fatal Error] Unit2.pas(7): F1026 File not found: 'Data.DBXMySQL.dcu' [Edit]
Very simple android project....drop the tsqlconnection from dbexpress palette and compiled...I get this error: [DCC Fatal Error] Unit2.pas(7): F1026 File not found: 'Data.DBXMySQL.dcu' Any idea? PS: Rad Studio XE 5 Edited by: Michele Costantino on Oct 1, 2013 12:01 PM Edited by: Michele Costantino on Oct 1, 2013 12:03 PM Michele Costantino wrote: > Very simple android project....drop the tsqlconnection from dbexpress palette and compiled...I get this error: > > [DCC Fatal Error] Unit2.pas(7): F1026 File not found: 'Data.DBXMySQL.dcu' > > A...

D2009 can't compile F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas'
Create a new project and try to compile and I get [DCC Fatal Error] Project2.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) Library path is: $(BDS)\lib; $(BDS)\Imports; $(BDS)\lib\Indy10; $(BDSCOMMONDIR)\Dcp; $(BDS)\include; $(BDS)\RaveReports\Lib; C:\Program Files\EurekaLog 6\Delphi12 A computer restart will allow things to compile again. It seems that it's losing the BDS environmental variable which is set to c:\program files\codegear\rad studio\6.0 Gregory Liss wrote: > Create a new project and try to compile and I get > [DCC...

F1027 Unit Not Found:'System.pas'
My XE installation keeps loosing track of where it puts the System.DCU and System.pas files. I have re-installed from scratch and it works for a while then it throws this error with a completely empty 'New VCL Forms Application'. [DCC Fatal Error] Project2.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) What can be wrong? I have had the same thing happen it has always been that the (DELPHI) environment variable was spelled incorrectly as in it sometimes got changed to c;\Delphi instead being C:\Delphi. Look under the IDE tool bar for TOOL...

F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or ...
Hi. After repairing my Win7 and reinstalling Delphi 2010 i couldn't compile even an emtpy project. After an investigations i found out that IDE doesn't add -I switch containg all needed pathes to the dcc32's command line ( i've checked that with my colleage) . All enviroment variables are set correctly. Any ideas, please. vasilli krougal wrote: > Hi. After repairing my Win7 and reinstalling Delphi 2010 i couldn't compile even an emtpy project. After an investigations i found out that IDE doesn't add -I switch containg all needed pathes to the dcc32's com...

Can any one help due to this problem Error 1 'System.Web.UI.Page.Application' is a 'property' but is used like a 'method'
Hi all ! while creating application,session variables i am getting this problem can u suggest any one. Error 1 'System.Web.UI.Page.Application' is a 'property' but is used like a 'method'  lokesh   As a general guideline for seeking help, always show the code that is not working for you.  Your description alone is not enough for us to be able to help you. Alister kplokesh: Hi all ! while creating application,session variables i am getting this problem can u suggest any one. Error 1 'System.Web.UI.Page.Application' is a 'property' but is us...

"Unit not found: 'System.pas'" Error ( newbie )
Hi all! I've created a simple application, with one Form and a Label that says: "Hello World", on Delphi XE2. When I click on Run, Delphi returns this error: [DCC Fatal Error] Project1.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) Why is this error happening? How can I fix it? Thanks a lot in advance. Best regards, Joaquim. Joaquim wrotE: > When I click on Run, Delphi returns this error: > > [DCC Fatal Error] Project1.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' > or binary equivalents (.dcu) I...

F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu)
I recently lost all of my user settings and now I'm getting this error every time I try to compile anything in RAD Studio 2010. It's ridiculous because BDS points to the correct directory, all of the paths are set up correctly in the options, and System.dcu is in the correct directory. I can't even enjoy my trial of RAD Studio 2010 now. bob sagget schreef: > I recently lost all of my user settings and now I'm getting this error every time I try to compile anything in RAD Studio 2010. It's ridiculous because BDS points to the correct directory, all of the paths are set...

Error 1 The type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinqDataSource' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Extensions\3.5.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.Web.Extensions.dll' and 'c:\WINDOWS\asse
Once I build project. I encounter this error. Does someone experience this error?Error    1    The type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinqDataSource' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Extensions\3.5.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.Web.Extensions.dll' and 'c:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Extensions\3.6.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.Web.Extensions.dll'    D:\Source Code\Linq_Lesson5\Default.aspx    1    1    D:\Source Code\Linq_Lesson5\  It appears tha...

Linq Error Cannot implicitly convert type 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<AnonymousType#1>' to 'System.Data.EnumerableRowCollection<System.Data.DataRow>'.
Hi I am using a AdventureWorks database and trying to use LINQ to query the data. i am not able to get the AsDataView() if i don't declare query as EnumerableRowCollection. But if i declare the query EnumerableRowCollection it shows me an error Cannot implicitly convert type 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable' to 'System.Data.EnumerableRowCollection'. AdventureWorks.AdventureWorksDataContext db = new AdventureWorks.AdventureWorksDataContext(); EnumerableRowCollection query = from t in db.TransactionHistories.AsEnumerable() ...

Web resources about - HELP!! [DCC Fatal Error] SDIAPP.DPR(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.rtl