XE6 TDBChart Access Vio: ELegendTitle.OnChange: Invalid property value

Hi to all,

I  Can`t use TDBChart componet because when I try to edit the SeriesList.Series, Delphi raises a access violation error with this legend: ELegendTitle.OnChange: Invalid property value. I have TeeChart Standard v2014.10.140225 32bit

Any help will be appreciated,

Regards.

Hernando.
0
Hernando

Hello Hernando,

> {quote:title=Hernando Duque wrote:}{quote}
>
> I  Can`t use TDBChart componet because when I try to edit the SeriesList.Series, Delphi raises a access violation error with this legend: ELegendTitle.OnChange: Invalid property value. I have TeeChart Standard v2014.10.140225 32bit

How are you editing that list?
Could you please try to arrange a simple example project we can run as-is to reproduce the problem here?
You can post your files at our [url=http://www.steema.net/upload/]upload page[/url].

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards

Yeray Alonso
Steema Support Central
Follow us in [url=http://twitter.com/SteemaSoftware]Twitter[/url] and [url=https://www.facebook.com/SteemaSoftware]Facebook[/url]

"Important note: If you are a TeeChart registered customer,
please post your support questions at Steema's Support
monitored Forums for a prompter reply."
http://support.steema.com
0
Yeray
12/15/2014 1:01:01 AM
Yerai,

Thank you for posting.

I found a TeeChart Lite patch for Delphi XE6 at Embarcadero Developer Newtork. Once installed the trouble has gone.

Hernando.
0
Hernando

Invalid property value for ReadOnly property of the dataGrid
I've facing this problem when i want to set ReadOnly property of the dataGrid to "true", its return me the error "Invalid property value", Object reference not set to an instance of an object.In fact the dropdown list have either "True" or " False". So i just choose one of it. but still got error.What should i do ? please helpJoyce Ng Hmm, ReadOnly is not a property of the DataGrid object. This attribute can be applied to certain types of column but not the whole grid.Bug [MCSD]...

Property access must assign to the property or use its value.
I have a very basic function in my data access layer, which seems as though it is structured the same as my other functions, however it raises an error I've never seen, and I'm not sure what it means. The message reads "Property access must assign to the property or use its value."My code is as follows: Public Shared Function GetFirstPage(ByVal ParenGroupID As Int32) As SqlDataReaderDim myConn As SqlConnection = New SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("ConnectionString"))Dim cmd As SqlCommand = New SqlCommand("MGMT_GetFrontPostPage", myConn)cmd.CommandType = CommandType.StoredPr...

Property access must assign to the property or use its value
 Hi, I when I tried to build my solution in vs2003 I get the following error message. "Property access must assign to the property or use its value." The following is my code to help you better understand my situation. Imports System.IO Imports System.Data.Odbc Public Class Upload     Inherits System.Web.UI.Page  Private Sub Submit1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Submit1.Click         Dim strFileExtension As String         Dim...

Property access must assign to the property or use its value. #2
 Hi all.I am attempting to pass a parameter (called id) contained within the URL from one page to another using <% request.querystring("id") %>, however, when i do this i am presented with the following error message.'Property access must assign to the property or use its value.' The URL is as follows http://www.mywebsite.co.uk/spareparts/admin/edit-part.aspx?id=12 And i am using the following code to try and access and use this value <a href="change-part-type.aspx?id=<% request.querystring("id") %>"> LINK TO OT...

BC30545: Property access must assign to the property or use its value.
Hi, I'm new to ASP.NET, and I've been going through the Webcasts that Bill Steel made - the 26 part series. Anyway, I'm on creating my first app, a calculator page, supposedly simple.  I came across the following error when testing the page, and I followed the video, verbatim, and still can't get my page to come up. BC30545: Property access must assign to the property or use its value.Here's the code in my Calc.aspx page: ========BEGIN CODE calc.aspx================ <% page language="VB" CodeFile="Calc.aspx.vb" Inherits="Calc_aspx" %> <html>  <head><ti...

Error: Property access must assign to the property or use its value.
 I am working on a project and I need to set the default values to load in the text boxes. When I insert the default values it displays the error message Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 ...

Error: Property access must assign to the property or use its value.
Hello, I am having a problem and I am not sure what I am doing wrong with my property: Private ReadOnly Property returnUsername() As String Get If Page.IsPostBack() = True Then returnUsername = ToString(usernametxt.Text)Return returnUsername Else returnUsername = ""Return returnUsername End If End Get End Property  I getting the error: Property Access must assign to the property or use its value.  I thought I was already doing that. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks  I think you cannot use page.ispostback() from the property(i think...

HELP! BC30545: Property access must assign to the property or use its value
Hi,   Im using a 4guysfromrolla sample to bind sqldatasource results to a label.  However Im getting the above error.  Here is my code:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Imports System.Data Partial Class datareaderInherits System.Web.UI.Page Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs) Handles Me.LoadDim dv As DataView = CType(SqlDataSource1.Select(DataSourceSelectArguments.Empty), DataView) Dim rndCoinFlip As New RandomRandomProductNames.Text = St...

what does "Property access must assign to the property or use its value" means?
Hi, I am using .net 1.x here, trying to pre-select a binded checkbox list, but it complains:Property access must assign to the property or use its value I'm not sure what I did wrong with my code, would anyone please take a look at it for me please?[code asp.net]Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load         'load the checkboxlist with value from myClass        cblst.DataSource = myClass.getCheckBoxList()        cblst.DataB...

Property Accessing other properties
 hello i am new to asp.net and also c# and trying to learn some basic concepts now. I am reading article about the font propertyI am a little confused here. My question is Font property belong to WebControl class Font properties belong to FontUnit Class. How does the Font property access the font properties in the FontUnit ClassPlease if somebody could clarify this point for methanx Hi, As far as I can see, FontUnit represents the size of a font. So please look the following code.         Button bt = new Button(); // we create  a ...

Error message "Property access must assign to the property ir its value." ???im just learning .. heeeelp
When i try to "Build my web page" i get this error message from my coding of a Button click to label.. Im doing it just like to tutorial and it does NOT work.. Is my VB Web developer Express not fully activated for creating events? Help me. Ive spent so much time downloading and watching movies and im stuck 30 seconds into my first page.. Please show your code where the error is occurring.Thanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET Partial Class _Default Inherits System.Web.UI.PageProtected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles But...

Accessing Values in Composite Report
Hi, I have a composite report with 8 subreports. When I retrieve the main report it retrieves the 8 subreports just fine. I need to be able to access data values in those subreports and I am having trouble doing that. I have tried dot notation and it does not work, for example , dw_composite.object.subreport1.object.column_name[row] or dw_composite.object.subreport1.object.Data.Primary[1] or dw_composite.object.subreport1[1].object.Data.Primary[1] or dw_composite.object.subreport1[1].object.Data[1,2] and others returns Error accessing external object property object at line...

Accessing report object values
I'm trying to access the values of certain report objects (in datawindows) within a newly created computed field, but have been unable to do so. My report objects are called 'ro_1' and 'ro_2'. So, the incorrect expression in the new computed field is: ro_1 + ro_2 Any suggestions on how to properly access the value of a report object within a computed field expression? TIA, Randy Smith (rsmith@cta.org) What are these 'report objects', nested reports? If so, you can't do it from a computed field. Programatically, you could write something li...

accessing nested report properties
Hello, I try to modify the zoom property of a nested report (it's not a composite report, just a base report with a nested report in the detail band). I tried with dot notation like : "dw_1.Object.dw_nested[row].Object.Datawindow.zoom=xx" but I just get the following error : "error accessing external object property object". I also tried to get a pointer to the nested report with GetChild(), but it does not work neither (and I then read in the newsgroup that getchild() worked with composite report but not with nested report in a base DW). How can I do ...

Web resources about - XE6 TDBChart Access Vio: ELegendTitle.OnChange: Invalid property value - embarcadero.delphi.reporting