watermark image with QReport

[Quick Report 3.0.9 / Delphi 6]

Hi, I've been googling and found a post with the same question I want to ask,
but with no answers :( So I'm asking here againg... it's possible to put a
background image into a Quick Report, so that it appears like a watermark?

Thanks,

Segio Gonzalez.
0
sergio

Embedding watermark image in Report background
I need to embed an image as watermark in the background of my report. i have done this by adding the image and moving it "to Back". This works as far as report text is concerned but i am unable to move the lines in fornt of that image. I don't know how to draw lines on an image added in report. Anybody having an idea abt that? Hi,  I was also facing the same prob, u try this 1) right click on Header section  -->  select  "Insert Section Below" 2) New secion comes below header---> Put ur image or text  or what ever it may be i...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Add watermark image to JPG image
Hi all, I'm working on a new ASP.NET applications. I want to be able to import my JPG pictures into this application and during this 'import process' I want to be able to add a copyright image (yes, another image - not just plain text) over the top of it and store the new image (ie combined picture + copyright image) into a new JPG file so that the picture stored and displayed has the copyright.Has anyone got any starting points (namespace/classes) that I can get reading about. Or even better some links to exmple code?Thanks in advance, I don't know of ...

Crystal Reports Image box does not display images.
i have CR report which has a Imagebox to display images from db table. i am storing the images in a table as path. in my dev machine when i load the .aspx page with the crystal report it shows the image in the box but when i run it from the web server the image does not show. even from the .rpt file i get the image and all data. anyone know how can i get this working? the images are stored in a mapped network drive. -------------------------Anything is possible. If Post.Solved.Problem Then " Mark As Answer "End If i create a CR 10 report with Vista OS with Asp.net in my ...

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

Delphi 5 Image & ASA Image
Hi. I am facing problems on writing and reading Delphi image to ASA 6.03(2984) image field. I wrote a simple application with TTable component connected to a table with an image field, the writing is going well (I think), but when I try to read the image with my application I am getting "Invalid Blob Length". Any Idea why, as I remember in ASA 5.xxx it worked well. Best Regards. Yossi Zaig. Are the 'Keys in SQL Statistics' and 'Prevent Driver Not Capable Errors' checkboxes checked in your ODBC DSN? If they are not, you could get the error you...

How to apply watermarks to image in a image control in asp.net
 Hi,I want to apply watermark to image in the imagecontrol of asp.net.Please explain me how to do it? Hi, We can add watermark to image file before displaying it in Image control on page using GDI+. For example, we can add watermark to file when user uploads it. We can add Text or another image as watermark. For more information, see http://www.codeproject.com/KB/GDI-plus/watermark.aspx   I look forward to hearing from you.  Thomas SunMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” ...

Another Image Problem in Crystal Report
HI there.. I'm also having trouble with images in crystal reports for ASP.Net 2005. I have a web appication with crystal report. The report must have a dynamic logo. This image files will be saved as, to the web server and the string path file is the one that has been saved in the database. Here is the generic code that I used... <!-- schema file -- > <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?><xs:schema id="NewDataSet" xmlns="" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:msdata="urn:schemas-microsoft...

Image on Image
I am trying to display a page that has image of a map on it. The user can then place other images of red thumbtacks on the image at different locations. Then when these thumb tacks are clicked on, they open a folder of pics related to the area. I saw a method in the imageButton class that returns the (x,y) of the location where the user clicked. I thought I could use this information to place another, smaller image button, on that area. My problem is that i can't seem to get the bottom imageButton to be transparent so I can see the smaller one. Am i on the right track with this. Any advi...

Image in image
Hi, I have a project where clients viewing my website can buy t-shirts. They can choose from a number of t-shirt colors and shapes which are their plain colour. They can also choose a number of prints to be placed on the t-shirt. These will be graphics stored in a database. My problem is on how I can displaty the t-shirt with the graphics or logo they chose on te t-shirt. It would be something like drawing text on an image but instead drawing an existing image on the base image. Any Ideas? (I am using visual studio 2005 and vb.NET)   RegardsMerovingian you 1. You can create a...

Images as Watermarks?
I posted this in the Advanced ASP.Net  System.Drawing/GDI+  but haven't received any responses, so I'm not sure that was the right place to post. I have an mage I want to use as a watermark background image.  I have re-shaded it to be used as a watermark, and I want to use it as a repeating background image, but can't seem to find how to set this up in .Net 2005.  Can someone please point me in the right direction?  Thanks!Coleen"We Develop Webs" is there some compelling reason why you cannot just use the CSS "background-image" property? ...

Watermarking images
I would like to incorporate something like http://www.codeproject.net/csharp/watermark.asp but in DNN? Is this possible? I'm not sure where to even begin, but I know that it would be nice if I could specify the directory (input /output), watermark images, copyright text, and the file names. Maybe even one step further would be to select multiple files and apply the changes. Anyone who can help, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm willing to learn, just need some help getting started. Thanks, vetter1 Why dont you incorporate watermark project on CodeProject into the filemanager admi...

Watermark Images
I would like to incorporate something like http://www.codeproject.net/csharp/watermark.asp but in asp.net page form? Is this possible? I'm not sure where to even begin, but I know that it would be nice if I could specify the directory (input /output), watermark image (like baseball logo), copyright text, and the file names. Maybe even one step further would be to select multiple files and apply the changes. Anyone who can help, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm willing to learn, just need some help getting started. Thanks, vetter1 I eventually just made a windows application, ...

Image Watermarking
Hey,  I was curious if anyone had a good resource for adding a small watermark to images, preferably on upload (all images will be uploaded by the client) I did search google for a bit and found some downloads, but I'm actually looking for a tutorial or something so that I can learn it for future projects.   Any help would be appreciated! Thanks There you are: Creating a Watermarked PhotographAnd this is a more advanced one which uses http handlers to generate watermarked images at run time: Watermark Website Images At Runtime I hope this helps. <%= Eyad.Salamin %&...

Web resources about - watermark image with QReport - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Watermark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are two main ways of producing watermarks in paper; the dandy roll process , and the more complex cylinder mould process . Watermarks ...

Watermark (@wtrmrk) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Watermark @ wtrmrk Silicon ...

Cross Watermark-Add watermark for your pic&beauty like perfect365&picflow&picsart on the App Store on ...
Get Cross Watermark-Add watermark for your pic&beauty like perfect365&picflow&picsart on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read ...

The Perfect Watermark - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
The perfect watermark to place over one's photographs. I have uploaded the most awesome photo in the world. But since I am so afraid of copyright ...

Al Gore & The New Watermark For Hypocrisy - YouTube
Welcome to a special report from The Don Smith Show. Al Gore was estimated to be worth between $1 million and $2 million dollars in the year ...

Barnaby Joyce's Shenhua Watermark coal mine battle is far from over
The substantial concern is whether the project is good for NSW, agriculture and the environment. The planned Shenhua Watermark coal mine encircled ...

Coal mine in Liverpool Plains, NSW: Shenhua Watermark controversial - Business News - Business and Finance ...
... to reality this week &#8212; but no one wants to claim responsibility for approving it. The latest victory for the proposed Shenhua Watermark ...

Viewers erupt over Family Feud watermark logo during emotional Ian Thorpe interview on Channel 10
WHILE Ian Thorpe was baring his soul during last night&#8217;s tell-all interview with Michael Parkinson, there was something bothering the rest ...

Giant Shenhua Watermark coal mine wins federal approval from Environment Minister Greg Hunt
The $1.2 billion Shenhua Watermark has won federal government approval despite claims by the peak NSW farm group that the open-cut mine would ...