View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi

Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports.  I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports.  Delphi need to take the next
 step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department.  Thanks in Advance.
0
Jeremy

Dear Jeremy Snyman!

Oh, really? :D

Have you real comparison table to show me where "This is (MSRS) a far better
alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written
for Delphi"?

Now we create feature list for FastReport VCL 5. May be we did not see
something?

You can write directly to me.

PS: And why we have new blast of customers of FastReport.Net? They did not
see other products?

"Jeremy Snyman" wrote: news:182381@forums.codegear.com...

--
Best regards,
 Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

display reporting services report in report viewer in remote mode
Hi  I have some problem in displaying a report done through reporting services in asp.net 2.0 report viewer server control for remote processing mode.I have created a Reporting Services project through Business Intelligence Development Studio and another Web application project in VS 2005. I have take a Report Viewer control on a form to view report created in the reporting services project. I have set the Processing mode of Report Viewer to Remote, have set ReportServerURL to "http://localhost/ReportServer" and Report Path as the "/(Reporting service proje...

scripts to convert reporting services report to pdf of 40+ reports
Dear all, I have 40+ reports in reporting services. Is there any scripts to convert these reports with passing parameters to pdf and save in the folder scheduledly? As user will be very uneasy to go to the web site and click for each report everytime in reporting service site. Thanks you for your help!!! Hi, From your description, you are wondering how to export the report to the pdf without viewing the report in browser. If so, we could achieve it via the following code.        Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportViewer rview = new Microsoft.Reporti...

how to make printable reports without Crystal reports and SQL Reporting service
Hi guys I need printable reports in a web app , these reports must be colorful and well  formatted  ( header and footer ,lines around the page&…)  the problem is because of the hosting situation unfortunately  I cannot use neither of Crystal reports  and SQL Reporting service  also  we cannot use extra components  -that costs money for us- like PDF Creators .  I've thought of two possible solutions. 1st   I can do that in an HTML format   2nd  it is possible to  produce Images .  Creating Image is extreme...

Reporting Services
I've developed a variety of reports using 2005 MSS Reporting Services and searching for a visually appealing method to list the reports to the consumers. Initially, I created a simple list report with the individual rows of the list report hyperlinked to the actual Reporting Services reports. Is anyone aware of a different method or technique to create a listing of Reporting Services reports that's more visually appealing than a standard list report? Any info is greatly appreciated! what about SQL Server Reporting Services Regards,Stefan Uzunov Hi, Based on my unders...

How to author reports for Reporting Services?
I have installed and am using Reporting Services. I can create RDL files using Visual Studio.NET, but like to offload this task to a minion who does not have VS.NET. Is there a stripped down something-or-other to make reports that and end user or business analyst could use and then upload the reports? Thanks.--[_]-[_]--AGENT_SMITH You might consider Soft Artisans' OfficeWriter. I personally don't have any experience using Reporting Services with OfficeWriter; I have only used their ExcelWriter product and was very pleased with both it and their customer service. TerriTerri ...

Reporting services, Crystal reports ?
Hi, I'm very new in using VS.  How can I export report ?  I find it has Report, Crystal Reports controls in Toolboxs.  If it's possible, please explain the procedures as detail as possible. Thanks a lot ! stephen     I reference some online tutorial about how to use Crystal Report in VS 2005.  Follow the instruction up to connect database using "OLD DB SQL Server" and logon the server.  It prompted me Server name, User ID, Password and Database.  I typed "localhost" for Server name (suggested by tutorial).  Does User ID ...

Debugging Reporting Services Report
Is there way to step through and see what is happening in a report like you can in a web application?  What I want is to see the syntax of the stored procedure that I am calling with all of it's parameters that I am setting at run time....

Reporting Services for PDF report?
Hi Gang, I am working on my first significant ASP.Net project. Users of the site fill out long application forms spanning several web pages and containing a lot of variable-length text. I need to be able to create a printed report of the resulting application including the original questions and their answers, including checkboxes which I would like to show as checked or unchecked. I would really like the result to be a PDF file because that would make it easy to print and download. Before I head off on a tangent learning how to use Reporting Services, is this the right tool for what I am t...

VB6 reports to reporting services
Is there any way of migrating reports written in VB6 to Reporting Services?...

Crystal reports to Reporting Services
Crystal reports to Reporting Services Is there any way I can convert Crystal reports to Reporting Services instead of creating reports again in Reporting Services?   HI,  JIM.H. You can check out this great article. Hope it helps Converting Crystal to Reporting Services http://blogs.msdn.com/gsnowman/archive/2005/10/12/480305.aspx If i misunderstand you about your question, please feel free to correct me and i will try to help you with more information. I hope the above information will be helpful. If you have any issues or concerns, please let me know. It's my p...

Web resources about - View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Microsoft Corporation

Microsoft Cloud Partner - Home

Microsoft Hohm Service Discontinuation
Microsoft-Hohm discontinuation message