TeeChart. ChartClickSeries event and zooming problem

Hi,

I have a problem with my sometimes fairly crowded charts. If I have no ChartClickSeries event in my code, the chart will allow me to zoom in with the mouse until I see something useful. I have a ChartClickSeries event, then even if it is not doing anything, the zoom doesn't work, presumably because it doesn't proceed to the zoom if the ChartClickSeries event has been called.

Is there a way to control this?

Jens.
0
Jens

Get message that mozilla has to close. Get booted out of web site. Get message from Mozilla to report problem. Problem reporting will not work. Eventually I delete the report message.
Name: Linnea Hagberg Email: lhagbergatsmithcovedotcom Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: Get message that mozilla has to close. Get booted out of web site. Get message from Mozilla to report problem. Problem reporting will not work. Eventually I delete the report message. Comments: See above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7 ...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Problem with Crystal Report ... Zoom Control
Hi Everybody,im having problem with crystal report in asp.net 2.0.in page load event; im assigning the data source to the crystal reoport. (im not having page.isportback check in page load event)the report is working fine. when i use default zoom control to zoom the report at any level' it just zoom for one time only. then i again try to zoom the report; but report donesn't zoom this time., for ex,first time im zooming the report to 400%; report will be zoom accordingly.again im zooming the report to 25%; still report is showing at 400% zoom not 25%; what it suppose to be.,pls help me.....

Problem with Event/Event Handlers
I have this as a part of an assignment: Create a very basic virtual phone using an ASPX file that displays a textbox and a button named CALL. Configure your aspx file so that when you type a telephone number into your textbod and press CALL, you are: Presented with a message confirming the number you are calling Presented with another button called DISCONNECT that, when pressed, returns you to your opening page, leaving you ready to type another number I am a newbie to ASP.Net and I understand the concept of events and event handlers, but how do I get the result asked for abov...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: I use FF all the time for work - I'm a software tester - the add-ons are invaluable. But v3.5 really has been a disappointment. It just keeps hanging all the time. And when Internet Explorer windows pop up, FF often just dies. It can't even restart itself - I have to manually kill the process every time; every update, every add-on that updates, "restart" fails - it's so frustrating. I hope v3.6 will be addressing this - PLEASE! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7....

Problem reporting printing problems
Name: Michael Kamrath Email: mikekamrathatgmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Problem reporting printing problems Comments: http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/pc/services/lawjust/juryservicespecifics.htm#PARKING Tried to print selection, but it only printed the header. Print selection from Mozilla website worked fine. Tried "Report broken website" feature. It's still sending ............................. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9a8pre) Gecko/2007082705 Minefield/3.0a8pre ...

Problems Problems Problems
So, I have OpenSUSE installed on my laptop and everything is working well, except the wireless. It almost seems that every time I run a KDE distro I can not get the internet to work. I've run YaST and used iwconfig. nothing is working for me. Please help -ZAD -- zadnik18 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ someone is going to tell you to supply some more information 'My wireless doesn't work - a primer on what I should do next - openSUSE Forums' (http://tinyurl.com/6peanc) this is one of the stick...

Problems problems and problems.
Name: A.A. Product: Firefox Summary: Problems problems and problems. Comments: I am not specific, but in short I can not use This site to listen music anymore, while I can in IE explorer. Just to let you guys know, new version messed something up. http://hypem.com/ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Hans Halvorsen Email: capricorn_at_online.no Product: Thunderbird Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: Hi, I downloaded Thunderbird some time ago, and I was over-satisfied whit it and how well it worked. In fact it worked 100% PERFECTLY UNTIL I got an newer update version of it. Since then I' ve had nothing BUT trouble! I've checked adresses, notes, password, deleted accounts and made new one's, checked sign-ins and sign-outs, passwords inside and out, upside and down, so many times that my frustration now is about to turn into pure and major ...

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom
Name: Joel Kern Email: joelkatgp-plasticsdotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Zoom, Zoom, Zoom Comments: The next firefox MUST have a zoom feature that keeps the page layout. I'm on a laptop with a very high resolution and I simply can't read websites (American Airlines website is a great example) because the text is too small. Sure, I can increase the text size but then the page does not lineup correctly, text is bulging out of the boxes it is supposed to fit in, or it just gets cutoff and can't be read. For the time being, I'm forced to use IE7 or Oper...

Report Builder or Delphi i think unicode problem
hi, primarily My versions Delphi® 2009 Version 12.0.3210.17555 Trial (Update 1 now) (i try update 2,3,4) report builder 11.06 Mssql 2005 9.0.3042 (Database Lang TURKISH_CI_AS) Template Field TEXT Windows 7 Turkish i create new projct, and placed ado datasets(or sdac) and ppreport and ppPipeline. i set template.format=ftASCII i set template.saveto=stDatabase select template field REPORT_DESIGN (Mssql 2005 TEXT field) Not any sets (tTable.Fields, ppreport.Fields etc.) (I tried by these set ttable.fields memo,widememo,blob,unkown etc.) i try this design time : -open co...

Report to Report Navigation problem
when I use "Navigation, Jump to URL" feature to navigate from one report to another, the .Net report service always alto generate the html code as: "TARGET="_top" which navigete the current frame page to the parent page. How can I make it generate the code like "TARGET="_self"? Because I display the report in a frame, and don't want let the report jump out of the frame when I click on the hyperlink. Anybody can help? thanks. This post is just below, they too talk about how to get the report to render in a certiain frame, as well as some discussion on the rc:LinkTarget Parameter that can he...

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS. Comments: Does Google's Chrome browser block out Firefox? Am having a lot of trouble getting Firefox to run after I run Chrome. No trouble what-so- ever before running Chrome. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064 Safari/532.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see ...

Rave Reports 9 BE with Delphi XE problem
Hello, not sure if anyone has found out this possible issue or not. I am trying to upgrade a Delphi 2007 Intraweb application to use the most recent version of Intraweb and I am using Delphi XE to do this. I managed to get so far but when testing the reporting in the application it would just hang and eventually give an out of memory error message. I have tracked this down to a memo on the rave report that has tabs in it, so it is quite easy to get around by avoiding using tabs. However I tested to see if this problem would also arise if some of the database fields also had tabs in them, ...

Web resources about - TeeChart. ChartClickSeries event and zooming problem - embarcadero.delphi.reporting