Set New Page property on GroupHeader in FastReport

Can someone help me how to set new page on or off on pagebreak condition? It is not turning on or off when I execute the code.

Thanks

procedure TFrmRptMnuFastR.frxReport_budactBeforePrint(
  Sender: TfrxReportComponent);
var memo : tfrxGroupHeader;
    component : TfrxComponent;
begin

    case CmBxSortBy.ItemIndex of
      0 : begin
             component := frxreport_es_k_9.FindObject('GroupHeader1');
             memo := component as TfrxGroupheader;
             memo.Condition := 'frxDBDataset_budact."PLINE"';
             if pagebreak then
                 memo.StartNewPage := true
             else
                memo.StartNewPage := false;
         end;
      1 : begin
             component := frxreport_es_k_9.FindObject('GroupHeader1');
             memo := component as TfrxGroupheader;
             memo.Condition := 'frxDBDataset_budact."PLINE"';
             if pagebreak then
                 memo.StartNewPage := true
             else
                memo.StartNewPage := false;
          end;
    end;  // case (CmBxSortBy.ItemIndex)

end;
0
Minh

Set New Page property on GroupHeader in FastReport #2
Can someone help me how to set new page on or off on pagebreak condition? It is not turning on or off when I execute the code. Thanks procedure TFrmRptMnuFastR.frxReport_budactBeforePrint( Sender: TfrxReportComponent); var memo : tfrxGroupHeader; component : TfrxComponent; begin case CmBxSortBy.ItemIndex of 0 : begin component := frxreport_es_k_9.FindObject('GroupHeader1'); memo := component as TfrxGroupheader; memo.Condition := 'frxDBDataset_budact."PLINE"'; if pagebreak then ...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

any property to set to allow a subreport to always start on a new page???
Hi, can somebody help me out in this.i would like few subreports of my main report to start on a new page.Is there any property that can be set on subreports or do we need to write code for this so that it always starts on a new page...if so let me know about it plz. Thanks, saira You can put every subreport on new section and mention for it start with new page. (you can also write formula for this condition) hi, i have been doing the same thing ..i mean keeping the subreports under a new section ....but i dont find the property of starting it with a new page....i have onl...

How to set properties from content pages to master pages
My naviagation controls are created on the master page with home button image set to visible=false. On all of my pages except the default.aspx page I want to set it to visible=true. When I try to script this on the masterpage I'm not sure how to keep my string in scope. I thought I could just set a string imagebutton1on and set this to on. On the child page I was trying public partial class Resume : System.Web.UI.Page { string Imagebuttonone; protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { Imagebuttonone = "on"; } } On the master page I was trying some lo...

New to Master Pages, unsure about what to set as Start Page
This is my first experience with Master Pages and I must say that I really like the concept of it.  I have run into one small problem though, and I'm not sure if I am just going about it all wrong conceptually, or just missing something.  So far, I have a .Master page, it has a few <div> tags and 2 contentPlaceHolders.  One is a header cph and the other is a body cph.  I have two Web Content Forms that are associated with the Master page, one is a header form and the other is a body form.  The cph tags are matched correctly between the master and children ...

Set Label.Text property from aspx page with an object property
Hello, i would like to set a label text property with an object property. Neither this (or DateTime.Now.ToString()) is working: <asp:Label ID="temp" runat="server" Text='<%=Session("ActiveProfileId") Is Nothing%>' /> If you want to set this when the page loads, then you should do this in the page load event: <script runat="server">  void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { if (!Page.IsPostBack) { Label1.Text = DateTime.Now.ToLongDateString(); } }</sc...

Best way for content page to set a property on its master page?
I'm confused by all the different options.. what is the best way for content page to set a property on its master page?  For example, I have google ads displayed by the master page, but I want the content page to set a variable to indicate the google channel for the ads on that page. Hey,Each content page has a MasterPage property, which you can convert to your appropriate master page type.Brian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4)....

Master Page
I am using a master page for a website (Vs 2008) . I am facing two problems - 1. In the Login page, I am hiding the logout hyperlink. After the user logs in successfully , I'm setting the visibility of the logout hyperlink to true. But then, when I navigate to another page, the logout button disappears -  forcing me to redo setting the visibility in every page. 2. I have a similar problem with an Image in the page too. When I change the image in the content page after login, it reverts back to the existing image in the master page ( this I guess is because the master page loads...

how could I set RssSqlDataSource url property to accept its url property from querystring of the other page?
Hi, I use RssSqlDataSource in my page. I want to know how can I set it Url property to receive its url from the other page querystring. Thanks alot. Sepid You cant get the querystring from another page.If you want to pass data between pages then you will have to either store the information in the Session, User Profile, or a database table.If you mistyped your question and you want to grab the url from the current querystring then you can do it with the following code:  // if a ID param isnt present on the querystring - redirect if (!String.IsNullOrEmp...

How can i set a crystalreportviewer to show many report page in one asp page?
Hi,I want to show many report page in one asp page without toolbar.How can i set its??or I must create dynamic crystalreport viewer??Help me please........

Referencing a user control property in a master page to set the current pages title
How can I Reference a user control's property in a master page to set the current pages title?Jeff Wasilauski, MCAD .NET, MCPC# WEB DEVELOPMENT-SQL SERVER DBA"If I have answered your question please mark as answer" You can drag and drop a user control named userControl1 to master page and refer to its property through userControl1.Title to set master page title in Page_Load event handler. Thanks for your reply Jason but perhaps I wasn't completely clear about the functionality I need. I need to set the content page's title in the user control which is...

A new window that will be set to full screen size as opposed to setting dimension properties
I'm wondering how i can cause a new window to be opened that fits the full size of the users screen. IE without having to specify the windows width and height properties. Heres my current window open code: String script = "<script language='javascript'> window.open('JobOverviewScreen.aspx', 'Secure', 'width=1000, height=400, status=no,toolbar=no,address=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes')</script>"; Response.Write (script); Include fullscreen=yes in the features parameter. See http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/full-screen.html Steven BeyRecursi...

3.0.8 BUG: module set to appear on all pages is not created on new pages
Probably due to the redesign that allows many options regarding the display of modules (many thans for this, BTW) The obvious workaround of unchecking, saving and checking again does work, so no urgency here :-) Yeah, but have you tried deleting it. Huhuhu, you better have a small site, otherwise you have to visit each page and delete it from there, or edit tables directly.You died at the very end of your life I have posted an issue in Gemini (DNN-413). I thought this had been fixed, but we will check it out.Charles NurseKeydance Computer ServicesLangley, BC, Canada Thanks for chec...

setting a controls properties within a master page from aspx page without code behind
I have a custom header control that has a public property TabID declared in the codebehind of the control itself. In asp1.1, I dragged the header control to a page and set the tabid like: <uc1:myheader runat="server" TabID="1" /> inside the aspx page it was placed. Now I would like to put the header control inside a master page, but I'm not sure how to set this property without setting it in codebehind for every page i create.  Is this possible? What is the best way to get this value to the header control as it is different for every page?...

Web resources about - Set New Page property on GroupHeader in FastReport - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Arduino - AllRecentChanges
Main.Buy . . . June 26, 2012, at 10:15 AM by Davide Gomba ? : Reference.SoftwareSerialRead . . . May 25, 2012, at 09:48 AM by Tom Igoe ? : T ...

electro-music.com wiki - Albums / Recent Changes
Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic and electronic music Recent Changes - Search : Contents Articles Photo Albums Pro Tips Radio Schematics ...

Building An Online Magazine App For Windows 8, Part 1: The HTML5 App
... for Windows 8 apps . Below are a few sample declarations. @media screen and (-ms-view-state: snapped) { .groupdetailpage .itemslist .win-groupheader ...

Windows Phone 8 XAML LongListSelector
... Name= "PhotoHubLLS" Margin= "13,-30,0,0" ItemsSource= "{Binding GroupedPhotos}" ItemTemplate= "{StaticResource ItemTemplate}" GroupHeaderTemplate= ...

Glowa Jordan River: Page Text Variables
If you want a GroupHeader, GroupFooter, SideBar, etc to call on page text variable in the main page, you need to include special reference information. ...

LyX wiki - Field / Groups
Go to page: AboutListPages AboutPersonalPages AboutSideBar AboutThisSite AboutUploading AccessKeys AddingMaterial AllRecentChanges AllRecentChangesOld ...

PmWiki - PITS / RecentChanges
01288 . . . June 20, 2012, at 10:45 PM by abone : 01287 . . . May 25, 2012, at 08:42 AM by Petko : Closed - replied 01176 . . . May 01, 2012, ...

AllRecentChanges - Your Sinclair: A Celebration
Main.News . . . March 01, 2014, at 09:46 PM by Chris : Fix news sort and c.s.s RSS feed url (+11) Main.LoveInAColdClimate2 . . . February 14, ...

Articles / Recent Changes
Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic and electronic music Recent Changes - Search : Contents Articles Photo Albums Pro Tips Radio Schematics ...

electro-music.com wiki - Radio / Recent Changes
Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic and electronic music Recent Changes - Search : Contents Articles Photo Albums Pro Tips Radio Program ...