Reports and Delphi2009

I have a lot of problem with Delphi 2009 and reports.

PrinterSetupDialog don't change the selected printer: raise togheter the default

QuickReport 5 Pro on PrinterSetupDialog crash with an Access violation error.

I ask if anyone used printers with Delphi 2009. I cannot convert my Delphi 7 application for these problems.
Please tell me how manage printer methods with Delphi 2009 or if there are effectively bugs into compiler.
Thankyou
  Pasquale Rubano
0
Pasquale

Dear Pasquale Rubano!

Just checked and can say - it is not the Delphi 2009 problem.
In FastReport it works.

--
 Best regards,
 Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com

"Pasquale Rubano" wrote: news:31297@forums.codegear.com...
>I have a lot of problem with Delphi 2009 and reports.
>
> PrinterSetupDialog don't change the selected printer: raise togheter the
> default
>
> QuickReport 5 Pro on PrinterSetupDialog crash with an Access violation
> error.
>
> I ask if anyone used printers with Delphi 2009. I cannot convert my Delphi
> 7 application for these problems.
> Please tell me how manage printer methods with Delphi 2009 or if there are
> effectively bugs into compiler.
> Thankyou
>  Pasquale Rubano
0