QuickReport

Hello

I need to create a quick report (or Tchart?) in Delphi 7 with the days of
the month on the horizontal axis and vehicle registration numbers on the
vertical axis. This will form a matrix of entries which will be the total
distance travelled by a vehicle on each day of the month. I need to have
summary lines at the end of the report that show totals and averages. How do
I get the number of columns in the report to vary according to the number of
days in a month? How should I go about creating this report or chart?

Pier
0
Pier

You can create a report with 31 columns and hide the columns there are
not needed in february, april ... Give the labels in the columns names
like val1, val20 and use FindComponent:

var
  sDay: string
begin
  sDay := IntToStr(day_from_vehicle_run_date);
  TQRLabel(FindComponent('val' + sDay)).Caption :=
    IntToStr(distance_from_vehicle);

Pier Nardin wrote:
> I need to create a quick report (or Tchart?) in Delphi 7 with the
> days of the month on the horizontal axis and vehicle registration
> numbers on the vertical axis. This will form a matrix of entries
> which will be the total distance travelled by a vehicle on each day
> of the month. I need to have summary lines at the end of the report
> that show totals and averages. How do I get the number of columns in
> the report to vary according to the number of days in a month? How
> should I go about creating this report or chart?
0
Joachim

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Creating report using QuickReport 3 for Delphi 5
Hello, Please can you handle this project and how much will it cost? I will like to build reports using QuickReport 3 for Delphi 5. I will like to print both the graphics (i.e. images of *.jpg or *.bmp) and the text-contents, by a Click-event of a button from the MainForm. Furthermore I will be linking the QuickReport's form, here named "unit Rptsub" to the MainForm to acquire vales form Global variables, to be inserted into text-contents. The text-contents may incorporate, say, 18.11.2014 is the date. 63 ϵ is the result (:a global variable of the floa...

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

Migration from Delphi 2007 Rad to Delphi XE Where is Quickreports
Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? > {quote:title=Colin Coleman wrote:}{quote} > Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? Hello Colin, Delphi X...

Delphi report
Hello, Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and Freereport ? Thank you Dear Mike Thomas! Also you can use internal in Delphi Rave Reports :) Or use non-free report generators like FastReport (price starts from $79). Try to find free/chipper but better... "Mike Thomas" wrote: news:169748@forums.codegear.com... > Hello, > > Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and > Freereport ? > > Thank you -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com Fast Repor...

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

Article about delphi reporting
Dear friends! I have met interesting article today. I not agree with something (about FastReport) but - very interesting. For all Delphi programmers recommend: http://delphihaters.blogspot.com/2010/06/smells-like-team-spirit-nevrona-rave.html -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com CEO Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast! http://www.fast-report.com Michael, thanks for the link! :-) Thomas Pfister (in the meantime a FR4-customer <g>) ________________________________________ This mail was sent using 100% recycled elec...

Report from Delphi Conference
Hi, today I attended in the Delphi Conference 2011, that happened in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In the event we had the presence of David I, Andreano Lanusse, Jim Tierney and Embarcadero Staff. And more than 700 developers! As expected the main point was Delphi XE2 and Fire Monkey (that’s why I’m posting here). Many presentations ware related to the new platforms supported: Win64, Mac and iOS. There was no new big facts or roadmaps in this Conference. But David I enforced during his keynote that the Embarcadero developers are working hard to provide soon more components to allow better usage of ...

QuickReport on Delphi XE7
I am planning to upgrade to Delphi XE7 from Delphi 10, however, I don't see QuickReport on Delphi X7 trail version. Is QuickReport longer bunlde with Delphi XE? Any info about this is greatly appreciated. Thanks Minh Ho wrote: > Is QuickReport longer bunlde with Delphi XE? QuickReport is not part of Delphi for quite some time, but it is still available for purchase: http://www.quickreport.co.uk/ -- Uwe Raabe Embarcadero MVP ...

Your advice on reporting with Delphi?
I wanted to evaluate Delphi 2009 Enterprise, but I cannot as most of our projects contain Quickreports and up to now we used QR Standard. I tried Ravereports earlier this year but... no resources on the nevrona website... outdated manuals... charting very difficult to achieve compared to QR... I got the impression Rave Reps is a immature black box and in no way a replacement for the tightly integrated Quickreport components. What we need is - the abilitly to create reports completely at runtime, including db-charting and - the ability to derive our own reporting components ...

Report Control (report viewer and report designer)
Hi there! ive looked over the forums and other websites that you referred but i dont have any luck for reports. i created a page that has simple data-entry, aside from that, i do want to have a printable report on what are the items i have added this day. i am using a report designer (rdlc) and a report viewer, which is in a aspx page. ive explored how it works for a simple select statement but i want to know how it will work for parameter passing. a referral for a tutorial website for the report viewer and report designer is very much appreciated. or if you want to share your...

Does Delphi XE3 has Rave reports ?
Guys I have applications has been built by BDS 2006 and I would like to upgrade to XE3 when I did recompile I got errors concerning rave reports .Please If anyone could tell me ,Does Delphi XE3 has Rave reports ?.If no please could you help me to solve the errors which I have got . > {quote:title=Mahroos Ali wrote:}{quote} > Guys I have applications has been built by BDS 2006 and I would like to upgrade to XE3 when I did recompile I got errors concerning rave reports .Please If anyone could tell me ,Does Delphi XE3 has Rave reports ?.If no please could you help me to solve the error...

Delphi Prism Report Engine
Does Delphi Prism include a Report Engine like Rave or QReports? Dear Gilbert Padilla! On Pascal (w/o VCL.Net!) or on clear C# ? :) "Gilbert Padilla" <spoton@gmail.com> wrote: news:47557@forums.codegear.com... > Does Delphi Prism include a Report Engine like Rave or QReports? -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast! http://www.fast-report.com Gilbert Padilla wrote: > Does Delphi Prism include a Report Engine like Rave or QReports? No, it doesn't include a report builder,...

Reporting and Report Data
I have a few questions about reports.   First, can anyone tell me where the customer datat is stored. I assume it is on the momsql01  server but in which database is the live data stored? I have checked a few and cant seem to locate any accurate data about customers on the system.   Also, i am running  a unmolested 3.5 HMC install with a few customers on it. IM pulling up the reporting pages and under cumulative reports and im not seeing accurate numbers. (to be more accurate HOME>Hosted Messaging and Colab Services Reports>Cumulative Reports) If i click on a ...

a bug report in my application (Delphi)
Generally required to implement a bug report (such as Opera, Firefox) in your application, can somebody tell me how to implement this method, or anyone to share a reference for the implementation of this method would be very grateful. ...

Rave Reports and Delphi 2009
Rave Reports 7.6 starts with *EAccessError in rtl120.bpl* and crashes ???? Edited by: Peter Diekert on Nov 14, 2008 6:08 AM > {quote:title=Peter Diekert wrote:}{quote} > Rave Reports 7.6 starts with *EAccessError in rtl120.bpl* and crashes ???? I'm presuming you saw this post (about 10 below yours): https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?threadID=4363&tstart=0 ...

Delphi XE2 and Fast Report
OS: Windows 7 Pro Hello, i can create a Report with "Fast Report 4.11.17" if i use the Editor, aber if i will print the Report there is nothing. the printer doesn't start a new job. The printer-Dialog open and i Press "Okay", but nothing. {code} frxReport1.FileName:='F:\projekte\delphi\Delphi XE2\Druckertest\druckertest.fr3'; frxReport1.DataSetName:= 'frxDBDataset1'; if frxReport1.Print then; {code} I read the German-Manual two times, but i doesn't find my error. I need your help, please. Greetings from Germany Heiko Yo...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Install QuickReport in Delphi 2010
Hi, I try install QR 5.04 in Delphi 2010, but when install : This application has failed to start because QR5Run_RAD6.bpl was not found. All .bpl has been generate in ..\Bpl folder I build QR5Run_RAD6 before buils and install QR5Desing_RAD6 Any idea? PTTK Sergio Pottstock wrote: > I try install QR 5.04 in Delphi 2010, but when install : > This application has failed to start because QR5Run_RAD6.bpl was not found. > > All .bpl has been generate in ..\Bpl folder > > I build QR5Run_RAD6 before buils and install QR5Desing_RAD6 Did you use the installer? You shouldn't have to manually build those packages. Either way, if your IDE cannot see the .bpl you built, try placing it in the Bin directory to see if that resolves the issue. Loren sZendre Thank Loren, I move .bpl to \bin now work OK!!! Thank again PTTK "Loren Szendre" <zorenlendry@yahoo.com> escribió en el mensaje de noticias news:171764@forums.codegear.com... > Sergio Pottstock wrote: >> I try install QR 5.04 in Delphi 2010, but when install : >> This application has failed to start because QR5Run_RAD6.bpl was not >> found. >> >> All .bpl has been generate in ..\Bpl folder >> >> I build QR5Run_RAD6 before buils and install QR5Desing_RAD6 > > Did you use the installer? You shouldn't have to manually build those > packages. > > Either way, if your ID...

A report inside a report
Hello, I have a decent understanding of .net 1.1 and up until now I have never worked with crystal reports. I need to modify an existing report at my job. The modification that needs to be made seems to be a tricky one. Right now the report is straight foward datagrid style. Each row has one value in each field. Now comes the change... There is a one to many relationship with one of the fields meaning there needs to be a display of multiple indicators per row. So each row can have multiple indicators. So I would like to list each indicator based on the id of each row. So one row can ha...

creating a ACE Report in Delphi
I am trying to create a report in Delphi 7 using Ace Report pro and the report needs to print mailing labels which is quite easy but the mailing label forms are 3 across and 8 rows per page so 24 records per page. I have not be able to figure out how to layout the report so I can print records across on one row of the print output since it only reads one record per row. Any one have any ideas on how to do this? I am not much on creating reports as I never had to do it before never mind as I figured it out as I added a KBMTABLE and populated it from and ADOQUERY and then ran the ...

RAVE Reports and Delphi 2009
I've just upgraded from Delphi 6 and actually, I'm not sure if the upgrade is a good investment. Okay, only got the pro edition, but with the added problems, maybe Delphi 6 was a better option. More importantly, Rave Reports!!! Wow, is this reporting tool just rubbish or what! It's absolute pants. I'm really dissapointed with the quality of it. Though I suppose as it's bundled they'll get their cash whatever the quality of it within Delphi. I'm just hoping SCT Associates get a newer version of Ace Report out v.soon for Delphi 2009. Anyway, RAVE, It doesn't...

Web resources about - QuickReport - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Delphi (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi's compilers use their own Object Pascal dialect of Pascal and generate native code for several platforms: 32- and 64-bit Windows , 32-bit ...

WineHQ - Wine Announcement
The Wine development release 1.1.36 is now available.What's new in this release (see below for details): - Completion of the 16-bit separation. ...

QuickClips - Assessor - Douglas County, Colorado
Douglas County is strategically located between Colorado's two largest cities: Denver and Colorado Springs. Approximately 80% of the County's ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To create applications for managed code platforms, a similar (but not mutually compatible) alternative is Delphi Prism . Delphi was originally ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi was originally developed by Borland as a rapid application development tool for Windows, and as the successor of Borland Pascal . Delphi ...