QuickReport To HTML

Can i find any code or component to convert a quickreport to HTML ?

Thank you.
0
Henry

Henry,

look here for a good component:

http://www.gnostice.com/edoc_engineOverview.asp

:-) Thomas Pfister

This mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons

> Can i find any code or component to convert a quickreport to HTML ?
>
> Thank you.

0
Thomas
1/6/2009 5:58:47 PM
Thomas Pfister wrote:
> look here for a good component:
>
> http://www.gnostice.com/edoc_engineOverview.asp

You shouldn't need a component. Here's how I create a PDF file:

  DataSetForMyRpt.Open;
  MyRpt.Prepare;
  MyRpt.ExportToFilter(TQRPDFDocumentFilter.Create(gOutputFilename));

I believe you can do the same for HTML.

Loren sZendre
0
Loren
1/7/2009 5:19:16 AM
// Export Report to HTML File
 TQRGHTMLDocumentFilter *htmlFilter = new
TQRGHTMLDocumentFilter(htmlFileName);
 rBankStatement->Report->ExportToFilter(htmlFilter);
 htmlFilter->Free();

Michael Corby

"Loren Szendre" <zorenlendry@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Thomas Pfister wrote:
>> look here for a good component:
>>
>> http://www.gnostice.com/edoc_engineOverview.asp
>
> You shouldn't need a component. Here's how I create a PDF file:
>
>  DataSetForMyRpt.Open;
>  MyRpt.Prepare;
>  MyRpt.ExportToFilter(TQRPDFDocumentFilter.Create(gOutputFilename));
>
> I believe you can do the same for HTML.
>
> Loren sZendre
0
Michael

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Creating report using QuickReport 3 for Delphi 5
Hello, Please can you handle this project and how much will it cost? I will like to build reports using QuickReport 3 for Delphi 5. I will like to print both the graphics (i.e. images of *.jpg or *.bmp) and the text-contents, by a Click-event of a button from the MainForm. Furthermore I will be linking the QuickReport's form, here named "unit Rptsub" to the MainForm to acquire vales form Global variables, to be inserted into text-contents. The text-contents may incorporate, say, 18.11.2014 is the date. 63 ϵ is the result (:a global variable of the floa...

putting external HTML files into a HTML-Report
Hi everyone, Software: PD 7.5 build 826 ASA 5.5 I'm trying to put external HTML files in my HTML based PD-Reports. Usually PD allows only ASCII files as file link respectively it converts the source files into an ASCII one. I was surprised that PD handles HTML files as normal (unstructured) ASCII files and ignores the TAG informations. Is there any work around in the field? I would be glad if yes. Thankx Stefan Shetschew Development Triagon GmbH Diefenbachstr. 33 10967 Berlin E-Mail: stshetschew@triagon.de ...

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

Migration from Delphi 2007 Rad to Delphi XE Where is Quickreports
Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? > {quote:title=Colin Coleman wrote:}{quote} > Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? Hello Colin, Delphi X...

about html reports
Hi, with PowerDesigner I generate a PDM and html report of a sql data base...but now I need to know if there is a way in that if something change in the PDM (such as table estructure)...Is possible: to update automatically the html report or only to update the change without to affect the others pages in the report. thanks The HTML report is generated as a unit, updating all pages. It seems you are making changes to the HTML after it is generated. This is not going to work out very well for you. What things in the HTML are you changing after the report is generated? I persona...

Reports as HTML
Is there a simple way to have reports from InfoMaker be live links in a HTML site and execute against the database, real time? Hi Bryan; Yes there is ... I am not sure about your interpretation of "simple" though - but here is what I do for my IM users in such cases (I used the birthday report in the IM examples for this) ... 1) Create a report object. 2) Add a Computed column (for the HTML link). 3) In the CC construct your HTML syntax for example .... "<a href=http://www.birthdaywish.com/" + emp_lname + ">" + emp_lnam...

HTML to Report
Hi,  I'm having a big headache with this problem.  I'm building an application where the users can make and print some reports. I will use a Rich Text Editor from wich I will get some formated text on HTML. My question is, how can I make a report or convert this html to PDF? I've tried the CrystalReportViewer control, but the html parsing is not so good. Bold, italic, colors and things like that stay ok, but centered text does not display as centered and it cuts some new line breaks. Then, I've tried the iTextSharp control to convert HTML directly to a PDF. But...

HTML in Delphi
I use Delphi 7 and CodeBase. I need to generate some HTML documents (letters with merges) to use for an Email form letters. Can anyone advise me on how to get started with this project? Perhaps there's a third party component library? But I have no idea how to store an HTML field into a CodeBase (Visual FoxPro data). I would appreciate any help available. Thanks, Jim Sawyer, DataWare Jim Sawyer wrote: > I would appreciate any help available. If you need to generate HTML in Delphi, may I humbly recommend my very own THTMLWriter? https://code.google.com/p/delphihtm...

HTML Reports
When you open the HTML report, is there a way to zoom in and out on the Diagram? I would like to make the diagram larger so the table name and columns can be read. Tom From what I've found, the diagrams in the HTML reports are scaled according to the current printer page setup. Here is what I've done: 1. Installed a plotter printer driver in Windows (I went to Printer, Add Printer in Windows and installed an HP Plotter printer driver). 2. When I am about to generate my HTML report, in PowerDesigner I set the printer to HP Plotter, choose ISO A0 paper size, choose ...

Delphi to HTML
Anyone know of an open source or freeware simple unit that does not rely on other comps and is threadable that can convert from Delphi source files to HTML? I found a few old units from 2003, but some rely on other compts, even visual ones and another looks like it might work but hasn't been updated for new keywords etc. Chad Hower wrote: > Anyone know of an open source or freeware simple unit that does not > rely on other comps and is threadable that can convert from Delphi > source files to HTML? In the past, Marco Cantu had such code out there. In additi...

Report in html
Hi I am generating a report in html and it works fine. My problem is that all html-files are named with a number, but I want to name them after the objects. For example the database-table "my_table" is named xyz218.htm, but i want the name to be my_table.htm. I am new to PowerDesigner and I hope there is a solution to my problem. Hope someone can help me. regards Torbj=f6rn Tobbe writes: > Hi > I am generating a report in html and it works fine. My > problem is that all html-files are named with a number, but > I want to name them after the objects. For ex...

HTML report
Hi, I wish to know how can i create a html report format as an alternative to crystal report format? Why not just use a datagrid if you're requirements are simple enough. What are your requirements?Eric LandesMADNUG President http://www.madnug.netCrystal Alliance EditorBlog http://aspadvice.com/blogs/elandesMicrosoft MVP For Example, I want to show a record of data in web browser as shown below: Name : chinhow ID : 1234 Company: Microsoft Corp Status: Confirmed Position: System Developer Marital Status: Single ...

HTML Report
Hello I need to desing report with four A4 Pages , I need to now how to pass the values from my Access Database using ASP.NET (VB) to Html , and when I print the page , it will print it excactly in 4 Pages no more.   Regards Hi, To retrieve data from database and display it on page in ASP.NET, we can use ADO.NET objects or DataSource control such as AccessDataSource. For more information about data accessing, see http://www.asp.net/learn/data-access/ To print webpage with four A4 pages, we can set the length of this webpage's content to match four A4 pages using CSS. ...

Web resources about - QuickReport To HTML - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Delphi (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi's compilers use their own Object Pascal dialect of Pascal and generate native code for several platforms: 32- and 64-bit Windows , 32-bit ...

WineHQ - Wine Announcement
The Wine development release 1.1.36 is now available.What's new in this release (see below for details): - Completion of the 16-bit separation. ...

QuickClips - Assessor - Douglas County, Colorado
Douglas County is strategically located between Colorado's two largest cities: Denver and Colorado Springs. Approximately 80% of the County's ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To create applications for managed code platforms, a similar (but not mutually compatible) alternative is Delphi Prism . Delphi was originally ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi was originally developed by Borland as a rapid application development tool for Windows, and as the successor of Borland Pascal . Delphi ...