QuickReport on widescreen

Hi, I have found that reports made with QuickReport are displayed
incorrectly when generated on a computer with a non-standard screen
resolution. It is particularly easy to spot when using citrix, terminal
services etc. on a dual monitor system, as the entire destop is then seen as
one very wide screen. It's also easy to spot on virtual machines with
non-standard resolutions. I have tested this on Sun's VirtualBox, and with
QuickReport versions 3.6.2, 4.07 and 5.02.

The problems is that text seems to be adjusted for the screen resuloution
internally (before the preview shows up), but is then squeezed toghter to
fit on the specified dimensions of the report (usually A4, portrait).
Individual characters therefore appears very bold, and partially on top of
its 'neighbours'.

Any ideas?
0
Ottar

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Creating report using QuickReport 3 for Delphi 5
Hello, Please can you handle this project and how much will it cost? I will like to build reports using QuickReport 3 for Delphi 5. I will like to print both the graphics (i.e. images of *.jpg or *.bmp) and the text-contents, by a Click-event of a button from the MainForm. Furthermore I will be linking the QuickReport's form, here named "unit Rptsub" to the MainForm to acquire vales form Global variables, to be inserted into text-contents. The text-contents may incorporate, say, 18.11.2014 is the date. 63 ϵ is the result (:a global variable of the floa...

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

Migration from Delphi 2007 Rad to Delphi XE Where is Quickreports
Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? > {quote:title=Colin Coleman wrote:}{quote} > Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? Hello Colin, Delphi X...

Delphi report
Hello, Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and Freereport ? Thank you Dear Mike Thomas! Also you can use internal in Delphi Rave Reports :) Or use non-free report generators like FastReport (price starts from $79). Try to find free/chipper but better... "Mike Thomas" wrote: news:169748@forums.codegear.com... > Hello, > > Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and > Freereport ? > > Thank you -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com Fast Repor...

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

Your advice on reporting with Delphi?
I wanted to evaluate Delphi 2009 Enterprise, but I cannot as most of our projects contain Quickreports and up to now we used QR Standard. I tried Ravereports earlier this year but... no resources on the nevrona website... outdated manuals... charting very difficult to achieve compared to QR... I got the impression Rave Reps is a immature black box and in no way a replacement for the tightly integrated Quickreport components. What we need is - the abilitly to create reports completely at runtime, including db-charting and - the ability to derive our own reporting components ...

Report from Delphi Conference
Hi, today I attended in the Delphi Conference 2011, that happened in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In the event we had the presence of David I, Andreano Lanusse, Jim Tierney and Embarcadero Staff. And more than 700 developers! As expected the main point was Delphi XE2 and Fire Monkey (that’s why I’m posting here). Many presentations ware related to the new platforms supported: Win64, Mac and iOS. There was no new big facts or roadmaps in this Conference. But David I enforced during his keynote that the Embarcadero developers are working hard to provide soon more components to allow better usage of ...

QuickReport on Delphi XE7
I am planning to upgrade to Delphi XE7 from Delphi 10, however, I don't see QuickReport on Delphi X7 trail version. Is QuickReport longer bunlde with Delphi XE? Any info about this is greatly appreciated. Thanks Minh Ho wrote: > Is QuickReport longer bunlde with Delphi XE? QuickReport is not part of Delphi for quite some time, but it is still available for purchase: http://www.quickreport.co.uk/ -- Uwe Raabe Embarcadero MVP ...

Article about delphi reporting
Dear friends! I have met interesting article today. I not agree with something (about FastReport) but - very interesting. For all Delphi programmers recommend: http://delphihaters.blogspot.com/2010/06/smells-like-team-spirit-nevrona-rave.html -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com CEO Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast! http://www.fast-report.com Michael, thanks for the link! :-) Thomas Pfister (in the meantime a FR4-customer <g>) ________________________________________ This mail was sent using 100% recycled elec...

Report Control (report viewer and report designer)
Hi there! ive looked over the forums and other websites that you referred but i dont have any luck for reports. i created a page that has simple data-entry, aside from that, i do want to have a printable report on what are the items i have added this day. i am using a report designer (rdlc) and a report viewer, which is in a aspx page. ive explored how it works for a simple select statement but i want to know how it will work for parameter passing. a referral for a tutorial website for the report viewer and report designer is very much appreciated. or if you want to share your...

Web resources about - QuickReport on widescreen - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Delphi (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi's compilers use their own Object Pascal dialect of Pascal and generate native code for several platforms: 32- and 64-bit Windows , 32-bit ...

WineHQ - Wine Announcement
The Wine development release 1.1.36 is now available.What's new in this release (see below for details): - Completion of the 16-bit separation. ...

QuickClips - Assessor - Douglas County, Colorado
Douglas County is strategically located between Colorado's two largest cities: Denver and Colorado Springs. Approximately 80% of the County's ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To create applications for managed code platforms, a similar (but not mutually compatible) alternative is Delphi Prism . Delphi was originally ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi was originally developed by Borland as a rapid application development tool for Windows, and as the successor of Borland Pascal . Delphi ...