QuickReport - how to install

Hi,

How do I install quick report under D7 and D2007?
I just freshly installed D7 and D2007 but found no such components.
0
Alan

Alan Tse wrote:
> How do I install quick report under D7 and D2007?
> I just freshly installed D7 and D2007 but found no such components.

In D7 QR is included with the install, but is not installed by default.
Just load the dclQR??.bpl package, and you'll have it.

For D2007, you'll have to obtain the installer from Norway (QuSoft).

Loren sZendre
0
Loren
4/16/2009 2:13:54 AM
>> How do I install quick report under D7 and D2007?
>> I just freshly installed D7 and D2007 but found no such components.
>
> In D7 QR is included with the install, but is not installed by default.
> Just load the dclQR??.bpl package, and you'll have it.
>
> For D2007, you'll have to obtain the installer from Norway (QuSoft).

Yes, I downloaded the QR for D2007 and installed.

For D7, where should I look for the dclQR??.bpl ?
0
Alan
4/16/2009 4:43:27 AM
Alan Tse wrote:
> For D7, where should I look for the dclQR??.bpl ?

It's in the bin folder.

Loren
0
Loren
4/16/2009 2:57:09 PM
Actually, there was a later version of QR standard available on the
registered users' site at one point.  It was released around the time of
BDS2006 but installs just fine in BDS2007.

Ray

"Loren Szendre" <zorenlendry@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Alan Tse wrote:
>> How do I install quick report under D7 and D2007?
>> I just freshly installed D7 and D2007 but found no such components.
>
> In D7 QR is included with the install, but is not installed by default.
> Just load the dclQR??.bpl package, and you'll have it.
>
> For D2007, you'll have to obtain the installer from Norway (QuSoft).
>
> Loren sZendre
0
Lester
4/18/2009 2:28:31 AM
> Actually, there was a later version of QR standard available on the
> registered users' site at one point.  It was released around the time of
> BDS2006 but installs just fine in BDS2007.

I downloaded the QR 4.0 Standard and installed fine.
Alan

Install QuickReport in Delphi 2010
Hi, I try install QR 5.04 in Delphi 2010, but when install : This application has failed to start because QR5Run_RAD6.bpl was not found. All .bpl has been generate in ..\Bpl folder I build QR5Run_RAD6 before buils and install QR5Desing_RAD6 Any idea? PTTK Sergio Pottstock wrote: > I try install QR 5.04 in Delphi 2010, but when install : > This application has failed to start because QR5Run_RAD6.bpl was not found. > > All .bpl has been generate in ..\Bpl folder > > I build QR5Run_RAD6 before buils and install QR5Desing_RAD6 Did you use the inst...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Creating report using QuickReport 3 for Delphi 5
Hello, Please can you handle this project and how much will it cost? I will like to build reports using QuickReport 3 for Delphi 5. I will like to print both the graphics (i.e. images of *.jpg or *.bmp) and the text-contents, by a Click-event of a button from the MainForm. Furthermore I will be linking the QuickReport's form, here named "unit Rptsub" to the MainForm to acquire vales form Global variables, to be inserted into text-contents. The text-contents may incorporate, say, 18.11.2014 is the date. 63 ϵ is the result (:a global variable of the floa...

Fast Report VCL 4 does not install for Delphi XE2 ??
Hi I downloaded the installation program for Fast reports from the Registered Users download area. However, after running the installation routine - it did not install or register any components into the Delphi IDE (even though the install.txt file says that these will be installed automatically.) The installation I used is called "ID: 28514, FastReport VCL 4 RAD Edition for Delphi and C++Builder XE2". Is there a bug with the installation ? Do I have to re-compile the packages and install manually ? What am I missing ? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.. >...

Report Viewer 2008 Installation--does not display report
I have recently installed Report Viewer 2008 for VWD Express.  I cannot get the report viewer to display even simple reports.  I worked with reports in 2005, but I am baffled with this problem.  The component appears to work fine in VWD. At runtime, the viewer itself displays, however the icons are not displaying (only showing placeholders).  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!  Best regards   the answer to this problem can be found on this post: http://forums.asp.net/p/1360494/2814290.aspx#2814290  If I got it right I guess u r not able to disp...

Reporting Services
I've installed Reporting Services, I have the Reporting Service working and the designer. I still don't have the Report Manager working yet. The report manager is loaded in the IIS web site. When I try to load the Home web page it says The request failed with HTTP status 404: Object Not Found. I see the page and website so I am at a loss to why this won't work. Any help?...

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

Rave reports standalone installation and Rad Installation folder
I have installed Rad Studio in a custom folder instead if installer default folder. After installation the Rave component aren't registered and doesn't work. I tried to add Packages with "Install packages" dialog but it failed. I see that Rave reports isn't installed in my selected folder and installed in installer default directory. I tried to uninstall Rave and install it again but there is no installation for rave and Rad installer doesn't install it again! ...

How to install the Crystal Report Engine without installing VS2005?
Hello,I am going to deploy our application to a new server. The app. running under ASP.NET 2.0 and contains many  crystal reports. I knew that the crystal report engine comes with Visual Studio 2005 Pro. But I don't want to install VS 2005 on the server. How can I just install the crystal report engine without any other stuff?Thanks, You need to create a deployment project, which will generate an MSI you can run on the server.  This MSI will install the CR engine, if you create it properly.  There is information in your CR documentation and in the Business Objects knowledge ...

Migration from Delphi 2007 Rad to Delphi XE Where is Quickreports
Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? > {quote:title=Colin Coleman wrote:}{quote} > Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? Hello Colin, Delphi X...

Web resources about - QuickReport - how to install - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Delphi (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi's compilers use their own Object Pascal dialect of Pascal and generate native code for several platforms: 32- and 64-bit Windows , 32-bit ...

WineHQ - Wine Announcement
The Wine development release 1.1.36 is now available.What's new in this release (see below for details): - Completion of the 16-bit separation. ...

QuickClips - Assessor - Douglas County, Colorado
Douglas County is strategically located between Colorado's two largest cities: Denver and Colorado Springs. Approximately 80% of the County's ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To create applications for managed code platforms, a similar (but not mutually compatible) alternative is Delphi Prism . Delphi was originally ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi was originally developed by Borland as a rapid application development tool for Windows, and as the successor of Borland Pascal . Delphi ...