Quickreport Gnostice Export component to slow

Hi!

I wrote a simple program with Delphi 2009 that has some reports (Quickreport) that uses the new PDF export component from Gnostice.
There is only one of those reports that when I export it, it takes about 3 minutes to finish the job and I can figure it why this happens.
The only thing that I found is that the report that concerns this, when I go to properties, I see that ArialUnicodeMS font is present but I'm
not using this font on my report.

Does anyone experienced this or have any idea why this happens?

Thanks,
Carlos Matos
0
Carlos

Hello Carlos,

have you written an email to gnostice with your problem ?

:-) thomas

> Hi!
>
> I wrote a simple program with Delphi 2009 that has some reports
> (Quickreport) that uses the new PDF export component from Gnostice.
>
> There is only one of those reports that when I export it, it takes
> about 3 minutes to finish the job and I can figure it why this
> happens.
>
> The only thing that I found is that the report that concerns this,
> when I go to properties, I see that ArialUnicodeMS font is present but
> I'm
>
> not using this font on my report.
>
> Does anyone experienced this or have any idea why this happens?
>
> Thanks,
> Carlos Matos
0
Thomas
4/30/2009 7:30:49 AM
> {quote:title=Thomas Pfister wrote:}{quote}
> Hello Carlos,
>
> have you written an email to gnostice with your problem ?
>

> :-) thomas
>

> > Hi!
> >
> > I wrote a simple program with Delphi 2009 that has some reports
> > (Quickreport) that uses the new PDF export component from Gnostice.
> >
> > There is only one of those reports that when I export it, it takes
> > about 3 minutes to finish the job and I can figure it why this
> > happens.
> >
> > The only thing that I found is that the report that concerns this,
> > when I go to properties, I see that ArialUnicodeMS font is present but
> > I'm
> >
> > not using this font on my report.
> >
> > Does anyone experienced this or have any idea why this happens?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Carlos Matos

Yes I did, but they said to me that they have no reports about this issue.
0
Carlos
4/30/2009 10:30:20 AM
>> > There is only one of those reports that when I export it, it takes
>> > about 3 minutes to finish the job and I can figure it why this
>> > happens.

I have seen it take a long time on some peculiar reports when the
ReferencePoint is set to Page. Setting it back to the default Band made it
fast again.
0
Ottar
4/30/2009 8:53:05 PM
> {quote:title=Ottar Holstad wrote:}{quote}
>
> I have seen it take a long time on some peculiar reports when the
> ReferencePoint is set to Page. Setting it back to the default Band made it
> fast again.

Well, I set it to ReferencePoint to Band and Margin but the same happens.
Very weird.
This is defenetly a bug.
0
Carlos

Crystal report export to pdf is very slow
Hi, I am using crystal report export to pdf to cerate a pdf document from oracle database. Crystal report contains 2 subreports. Also Crystal report accesses 3 tables having on an average 35000 records. I have made 2 copies of the same crystal report. One copy is used to run under Crystal report 7 from ASP page using Crystal report viewer. This is used to print the report. In this case the report output is displayed very fast, within few seconds. Another copy is used in ASP.NET webform to export the report output to pdf. This part runs very slow. It takes nearly 2-3 minutes to ...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Export data without Report Export button-SQL Reporting Service 2008
Hi to all,                 I'm using Visual Studio 2008,Asp.net 3.5 . I bind some records to the report my doubt is i bind the records to report but i dont want to show the report instead of that when the records are binded into the report i want to export the records by custom code how to do this(wihtout clicking Export button)?If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer jeyaseelan@ajsquare.net:Hi to all,           &n...

TOO SLOW SLOW SLOW
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: TOO SLOW SLOW SLOW Comments: I'm sending this because i have always been a Firefox user but recently I have been disappointed in how slow or delayed it has become. at the present time I have switched to usimg Google Chrome because of its quick response time,however I often check back to see if this problem has resolved. As present I don't see any improvement but I hope this issue is addressed and resolved so I can return to Firefox. Thanks and Good Luck!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) G...

Slow...slow...slow
What could be the cause to slow down the Netware server. Any command type on the console it takes quite sometime to execute. Sometime take couple of minutes. I had unload all the services & modules. I had run the RAID check consistency & vrepair, but no help. The server is installed with NW5.1 SP4 & running BM3.5 sp3 but i had unload the BM modules. William C. wrote: > What could be the cause to slow down the Netware server. > Any command type on the console it takes quite sometime to execute. Sometime > take couple of minutes. I had unload all the ...

Slow slow slow
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Slow slow slow Comments: Firefox has gotten so slow as of late it's incredible. I've had switch back over to safari for some tasks just so I can say... look something up on IMDb. I still love you firefox! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2b5) Gecko/20091204 Firefox/3.6b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it...

Slow slow slow
Name: Mathieu Product: eBay Companion Summary: Slow slow slow Comments: It makes my browser extremely slow!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 Hi Mathieu, Do you have many items on my eBay? If not, what other extensions do you have? Thanks! On May 9, 8:32 am, Mathieu <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: Mathieu > Product: eBay Companion > Summary: Slow slow slow > > Comments: > It makes my browser extremely slow!!!!! > > Browser Details: Mozilla/5...

Slow slow very slow
Hi I have updated my opensuse 11.2 to 11.3. i use it on HP Laptop pavillion when the PC boot, i wait at least 5 min before to get kdm screen login i have look at the boot text console, and saw opensuse is block on line sm_notify " "idmapd" any idea ? i don't think is a nfs problem but ? regards -- Enthalpie ------------------------------------------------------------------------ What is the output of: Code: -------------------- rpm -qa | grep courier-imap -------------------- and Code: -------------------- ...

slow, slow, slow!!!
Name: Phil Mishler Email: pmish20atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: slow, slow, slow!!! Comments: Just installed Firefox 3.6 beta 5. Three times I closed it out and reloaded. Each time it took 2 min. 15 sec. to load. Chrome takes 2 seconds. Guess which I will use. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2b5) Gecko/20091204 Firefox/3.6b5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (...

.net component to Delphi component ?
Hello, Is there a way to use .net component inside Delphi ? Thanks On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:16:37 -0800, isaac sam wrote: > Is there a way to use .net component inside Delphi ? http://www.managed-vcl.com/ has some libraries for this. -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com Marc Rohloff wrote: > On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:16:37 -0800, isaac sam wrote: > >> Is there a way to use .net component inside Delphi ? > > http://www.managed-vcl.com/ has some libraries for this. > I was hoping for a free tool but thanks On Tue, 18 Nov 2008...

slow.....slow.....slow
Name: Jack Inyart Email: jackatmacinyartdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: slow.....slow.....slow Comments: I recently downloaded and installed FireFox 3. I am so very disapppointed in the product, in contrast to my previous experiences with FF2. Firefox 3 is so slow to load any page that I am seriously considering returning to either Internet Explorer or, if possible, removing FF3 and returning to FF2 if that would be possible. I have been running comparisons on "time to load" between FF3 and IE 7 and the IE 7 loads pages in about 1/10 to 1/5 the time that ...

SLOW SLOW SLOW
Name: Tom Horstman Email: th577atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: SLOW SLOW SLOW Comments: I have been a user for 2-3 years. It seams that each "new" version gets slower and slower to load the pages. The latest is the slowest. Just some feed back to think about. MS Explorer is now much faster than Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Slow, slow, slow
Name: Joe Goddard Email: sgoddar1atsandotrrdotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Slow, slow, slow Comments: I just installed Firefox 3 beta 1. The start up is still painfully slow compared to Safari. Is this software "bloat"? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110903 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

Slow, Slow, Slow....
For some unknown reason, Thunderbird is running as slow as molasses=92...Is there anything that can be done to speed the emailer up?? Thank You.. On 05/07/2011 10:26 AM, Navy wrote: > For some unknown reason, Thunderbird is running as slow as > molasses´┐Ż...Is there anything that can be done to speed the emailer > up?? > > Thank You.. > This could be related to your other problem so take it one thing at a time. Under Help menu, open troubleshooting information and paste it to another post here. Might show something (BTW, while there, Opening Containing Fo...

Web resources about - Quickreport Gnostice Export component to slow - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Delphi (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi's compilers use their own Object Pascal dialect of Pascal and generate native code for several platforms: 32- and 64-bit Windows , 32-bit ...

WineHQ - Wine Announcement
The Wine development release 1.1.36 is now available.What's new in this release (see below for details): - Completion of the 16-bit separation. ...

QuickClips - Assessor - Douglas County, Colorado
Douglas County is strategically located between Colorado's two largest cities: Denver and Colorado Springs. Approximately 80% of the County's ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To create applications for managed code platforms, a similar (but not mutually compatible) alternative is Delphi Prism . Delphi was originally ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi was originally developed by Borland as a rapid application development tool for Windows, and as the successor of Borland Pascal . Delphi ...