quick reports and vista

Hi
d7
I have just installed my application on to a customers vista home pc, all was fine in xp, but now the quick reports show no content. are there any know issues
thanks
0
Howard

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

Quick Reports
In one of our applications it is required that a report is printed. Currently we don't use the qr.preview() method, but simply use qr.print(). A customer has asked if we could provide a preview first. The thing is that it is a *requirment* that the report is preinted. So, if we preview the report, we still need to ensure the report is printed, not just viewed. Code like this would be ideal: qr.preview(); if not qr.printed then qr.print(); Is it possible to know if the report was printed when in preview? Thanks, Mike //Use the OnPreview event and set your report ...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Report Control (report viewer and report designer)
Hi there! ive looked over the forums and other websites that you referred but i dont have any luck for reports. i created a page that has simple data-entry, aside from that, i do want to have a printable report on what are the items i have added this day. i am using a report designer (rdlc) and a report viewer, which is in a aspx page. ive explored how it works for a simple select statement but i want to know how it will work for parameter passing. a referral for a tutorial website for the report viewer and report designer is very much appreciated. or if you want to share your...

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

D6 Quick Report To XE2 Fast Report?
Not long after I upgraded to XE2, I participated in a webinar going over the features of Fast Reports and there was mention of a method for converting Quick Report forms from older versions of Delphi to Fast Reports included with XE2. I'm now trying to upgrade an older D6 application to XE2 and it has a substantial number of Quick Report forms; can someone point me to instructions for converting D6 Quick Reports to XE2? Thanks, - Chris The FastReports recommended way from their website is to use the ConverterQR2FR.pas unit in a program to convert the files: add the module Conver...

A report inside a report
Hello, I have a decent understanding of .net 1.1 and up until now I have never worked with crystal reports. I need to modify an existing report at my job. The modification that needs to be made seems to be a tricky one. Right now the report is straight foward datagrid style. Each row has one value in each field. Now comes the change... There is a one to many relationship with one of the fields meaning there needs to be a display of multiple indicators per row. So each row can have multiple indicators. So I would like to list each indicator based on the id of each row. So one row can ha...

Reporting and Report Data
I have a few questions about reports.   First, can anyone tell me where the customer datat is stored. I assume it is on the momsql01  server but in which database is the live data stored? I have checked a few and cant seem to locate any accurate data about customers on the system.   Also, i am running  a unmolested 3.5 HMC install with a few customers on it. IM pulling up the reporting pages and under cumulative reports and im not seeing accurate numbers. (to be more accurate HOME>Hosted Messaging and Colab Services Reports>Cumulative Reports) If i click on a ...

export empty excel report if chinese characters in quick report.
Hi, I have used the export filter to export excel file. If I type some chinese characters in the qrlabel of quickreport, the preview is normal, but the exported excel file show nothing. The code that i wrote: procedure TForm2.FormActivate(Sender: TObject); var aExportFilter : TQRExportFilter; begin QuickRep1.preview; aExportFilter := TQRXLSFilter.Create('c:\1.xls'); try QuickRep1.ExportToFilter(aExportFilter); finally aExportFilter.Free; end; end; My Config: Quick Report Version: 5.04.2 Trial Language: Delphi 2010 trial OS: XP Pa...

How to call Sub report from main report with main report parameters
Using SSRS 2008 i have implemented a chart and i have passed parameters to chart properties --> jump report and i implemented a subreport. when ever i am clicking main report chart its redirecting to subreport but its not taking the parameters once again i need to select the subreport parameters then only its working.   Can any one help me how to move to the subreport along with parameters.   Thanks in advance  For further help with SSRS, you could ask at:SQL Server Team http://www.sqlteam.com/forums/ SQL Server Central http://www.sqlservercentral.com/ SQL Server at M...

scripts to convert reporting services report to pdf of 40+ reports
Dear all, I have 40+ reports in reporting services. Is there any scripts to convert these reports with passing parameters to pdf and save in the folder scheduledly? As user will be very uneasy to go to the web site and click for each report everytime in reporting service site. Thanks you for your help!!! Hi, From your description, you are wondering how to export the report to the pdf without viewing the report in browser. If so, we could achieve it via the following code.        Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportViewer rview = new Microsoft.Reporti...

Crystal Report Report on ASP.net page, report formatting
Hello, I am new in ASP.net/C# 2.0 and Cristal Report, I would like to create some reports using crystal report, my question is: When I build a webpage with report created by Crystal reports, can I print only the report and be well formatted (for paper print), and if, possible, printed in pdf and other format?   Thank a lot for your useful suggestions.   Hello, any help will be very appreciated.   Thank...

Web resources about - quick reports and vista - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Latest Marketing, Tech, Social Media, and Blog Marketing Finds - The Friday Traffic Report
The Friday Traffic Report Home Blog Subscribe! About Jack and Jim Website Promotion Social, Tech, Marketing News Subscribe Now Latest Marketing, ...

Mile High Report - For Denver Broncos Fans
MileHighReport(MHR) is the ultimate independent resource for the Denver Broncos on the web. Along with MHR Radio, the official podcast of MHR, ...

the rajam report
… I kept having trouble with understanding what “mode” I was in, for lack of a better term. Specifically, it was weird that “glances” could only ...

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

Insider Trading Report - Institutional Ownership & Insider Trades
Crude Futures Break Below $60, Supply Glut, Weak Demand... Asia Continues to Rally, India Shines, China...

Wikipedia:Wikipedia Signpost/2012-06-04/Special report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Twenty female Wikimedia editors from around the world gathered at the National University of La Plata in Buenos Aires, Argentina, from 23–25 ...

Michael Schumacher's manager Sabine Kehm denies report he is walking again
Michael Schumacher's manager has been forced to deny a sensational magazine claim the Formula 1 star has made a dramatic recovery and is able ...

Reports: Rebels to leave Damascus suburbs under deal
Wounded fighters and families of supporters of ISIL and other groups win safe passage, Syrian monitoring group says.

Cal-Maine Foods Inc (CALM) Hikes on Barron's Report
Barron's expects the market to overreact on Cal-Maine Foods Inc's (NASDAQ:CALM) weak earnings, recommends buying the stock on weakness.

Triple H Is Perfect Challenger for Roman Reigns at WWE Royal Rumble 2016 - Bleacher Report
WWE 's blueprint for Roman Reigns' World Heavyweight Championship run is to begin in explosive, powerful fashion by pitting him against Triple ...