Quick Report print overlapping lines when printing RTF text

Hi!

I'm using:
- Delphi 6
- QuickReport 3.5.1 Professional

I noticed that the QuickReport impressions made with large amounts of RTF text were taking too long between the pages.
The result appear ok, but after a test generating PDF and XPS, I noticed the QuickReport was overlapping lines when printing RTF (large amount of) text.

Example:
- When selecting 1 paragraph in XPS built file, copy, and paste in notepad, gives me 5 copies of the text. To print 25 pages of text, It took more than 3 minutes on a LaserJet Printer.

I concluded the slow printing is result of sending large amounts of data (but not a lot of text). When printing from Wordpad, it goes very fast.

What is the reason of that? Did you know some workaround?

Thanks!
0
Almir

You have quite a special problem with quickreport.
Did you already ask your question on the quickreport site?

http://www.qusoft.com/
0
Robert
9/19/2011 2:17:07 PM
> {quote:title=Robert Triest wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
>
> You have quite a special problem with quickreport.
> Did you already ask your question on the quickreport site?
>
> http://www.qusoft.com/

I'll try that.

Thank you Robert!
0
Almir
9/19/2011 4:37:25 PM
> {quote:title=Almir Bolduan wrote:}{quote}
> Hi!
>
> I'm using:
> - Delphi 6
> - QuickReport 3.5.1 Professional
>
> I noticed that the QuickReport impressions made with large amounts of RTF text were taking too long between the pages.
> The result appear ok, but after a test generating PDF and XPS, I noticed the QuickReport was overlapping lines when printing RTF (large amount of) text.
>
> Example:
> - When selecting 1 paragraph in XPS built file, copy, and paste in notepad, gives me 5 copies of the text. To print 25 pages of text, It took more than 3 minutes on a LaserJet Printer.

Hi.newbie here ..nice to meet you. can I add you as my friend ??

[url=http://www.wly.com/]buy wow gold[/url]|[url=http://www.wly.com/gold/Runescape/RUNESCAPE]Buy Runescape Gold[/url]|[url=http://www.wly.com/gold/Maple-Story-US/]Buy Maple Story Mesos[/url]|[url=http://www.wly.com/gold/Aion-US/]Aion Kinah[/url]
> I concluded the slow printing is result of sending large amounts of data (but not a lot of text). When printing from Wordpad, it goes very fast.
>
> What is the reason of that? Did you know some workaround?
>
> Thanks!
0
doorman330
10/9/2011 3:19:44 AM
> {quote:title=doorman330 doorman330 wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Almir Bolduan wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi!
> >
> > I'm using:
> > - Delphi 6
> > - QuickReport 3.5.1 Professional
> >
> > I noticed that the QuickReport impressions made with large amounts of RTF text were taking too long between the pages.
> > The result appear ok, but after a test generating PDF and XPS, I noticed the QuickReport was overlapping lines when printing RTF (large amount of) text.
> >
> > Example:
> > - When selecting 1 paragraph in XPS built file, copy, and paste in notepad, gives me 5 copies of the text. To print 25 pages of text, It took more than 3 minutes on a LaserJet Printer.
> >

> Hi.newbie here ..nice to meet you. can I add you as my friend ??
>
> Thanks

> [url=http://www.wly.com/]buy wow gold[/url]|[url=http://www.wly.com/gold/Runescape/RUNESCAPE]Buy Runescape Gold[/url]|[url=http://www.wly.com/gold/Maple-Story-US/]Buy Maple Story Mesos[/url]|[url=http://www.wly.com/gold/Aion-US/]Aion Kinah[/url]
> > I concluded the slow printing is result of sending large amounts of data (but not a lot of text). When printing from Wordpad, it goes very fast.
> >
> > What is the reason of that? Did you know some workaround?
> >
> > Thanks!

Sure, no problem!
0
Almir
10/10/2011 11:24:15 AM
You've got a few options for how you can contact our support staff. [url=http://www.d3itemsale.com/diablo3gold/]WoW Items[/url] Submtting an online ticket from Battle. [url=http://www.d3itemsale.com/diablo3gold/]Diablo 3 Gold[/url] net may be the easiest.
0
gold