Quick Report print overlapping lines when printing RTF text

Hi!

I'm using:
- Delphi 6
- QuickReport 3.5.1 Professional

I noticed that the QuickReport impressions made with large amounts of RTF text were taking too long between the pages.
The result appear ok, but after a test generating PDF and XPS, I noticed the QuickReport was overlapping lines when printing RTF (large amount of) text.

Example:
- When selecting 1 paragraph in XPS built file, copy, and paste in notepad, gives me 5 copies of the text. To print 25 pages of text, It took more than 3 minutes on a LaserJet Printer.

I concluded the slow printing is result of sending large amounts of data (but not a lot of text). When printing from Wordpad, it goes very fast.

What is the reason of that? Did you know some workaround?

Thanks!
0
Almir

You have quite a special problem with quickreport.
Did you already ask your question on the quickreport site?

http://www.qusoft.com/
0
Robert
9/19/2011 2:17:07 PM
> {quote:title=Robert Triest wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
>
> You have quite a special problem with quickreport.
> Did you already ask your question on the quickreport site?
>
> http://www.qusoft.com/

I'll try that.

Thank you Robert!
0
Almir
9/19/2011 4:37:25 PM
> {quote:title=Almir Bolduan wrote:}{quote}
> Hi!
>
> I'm using:
> - Delphi 6
> - QuickReport 3.5.1 Professional
>
> I noticed that the QuickReport impressions made with large amounts of RTF text were taking too long between the pages.
> The result appear ok, but after a test generating PDF and XPS, I noticed the QuickReport was overlapping lines when printing RTF (large amount of) text.
>
> Example:
> - When selecting 1 paragraph in XPS built file, copy, and paste in notepad, gives me 5 copies of the text. To print 25 pages of text, It took more than 3 minutes on a LaserJet Printer.

Hi.newbie here ..nice to meet you. can I add you as my friend ??

[url=http://www.wly.com/]buy wow gold[/url]|[url=http://www.wly.com/gold/Runescape/RUNESCAPE]Buy Runescape Gold[/url]|[url=http://www.wly.com/gold/Maple-Story-US/]Buy Maple Story Mesos[/url]|[url=http://www.wly.com/gold/Aion-US/]Aion Kinah[/url]
> I concluded the slow printing is result of sending large amounts of data (but not a lot of text). When printing from Wordpad, it goes very fast.
>
> What is the reason of that? Did you know some workaround?
>
> Thanks!
0
doorman330
10/9/2011 3:19:44 AM
> {quote:title=doorman330 doorman330 wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Almir Bolduan wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi!
> >
> > I'm using:
> > - Delphi 6
> > - QuickReport 3.5.1 Professional
> >
> > I noticed that the QuickReport impressions made with large amounts of RTF text were taking too long between the pages.
> > The result appear ok, but after a test generating PDF and XPS, I noticed the QuickReport was overlapping lines when printing RTF (large amount of) text.
> >
> > Example:
> > - When selecting 1 paragraph in XPS built file, copy, and paste in notepad, gives me 5 copies of the text. To print 25 pages of text, It took more than 3 minutes on a LaserJet Printer.
> >

> Hi.newbie here ..nice to meet you. can I add you as my friend ??
>
> Thanks

> [url=http://www.wly.com/]buy wow gold[/url]|[url=http://www.wly.com/gold/Runescape/RUNESCAPE]Buy Runescape Gold[/url]|[url=http://www.wly.com/gold/Maple-Story-US/]Buy Maple Story Mesos[/url]|[url=http://www.wly.com/gold/Aion-US/]Aion Kinah[/url]
> > I concluded the slow printing is result of sending large amounts of data (but not a lot of text). When printing from Wordpad, it goes very fast.
> >
> > What is the reason of that? Did you know some workaround?
> >
> > Thanks!

Sure, no problem!
0
Almir
10/10/2011 11:24:15 AM
You've got a few options for how you can contact our support staff. [url=http://www.d3itemsale.com/diablo3gold/]WoW Items[/url] Submtting an online ticket from Battle. [url=http://www.d3itemsale.com/diablo3gold/]Diablo 3 Gold[/url] net may be the easiest.
0
gold

Composite report print/print preview cutting last line of multi-page report
I have a Composite report and I am using 8.01. The report is multipage. At the end of each page the last sentence of the page get truncated. For example, When you are at the end of page 1, the last line will get printed half on page 1 and half on page 2.. You can see this effect in print Preview also. Is this a problem?? HOw to resolve it.. Thanks in advance. Pramod pramodrane@hotmail.com Do you have a real large autoheight column in there? It's a known issue (not bug) when you have very large autoheight columns (those that span page breaks). I've had succ...

Quick Reports
In one of our applications it is required that a report is printed. Currently we don't use the qr.preview() method, but simply use qr.print(). A customer has asked if we could provide a preview first. The thing is that it is a *requirment* that the report is preinted. So, if we preview the report, we still need to ensure the report is printed, not just viewed. Code like this would be ideal: qr.preview(); if not qr.printed then qr.print(); Is it possible to know if the report was printed when in preview? Thanks, Mike //Use the OnPreview event and set your report ...

printing event after report printing
hellooooi am using a client side print to print my  reports and need to recive anythig tell me that the reort is printed or not to take an action based on this replay is there are any way for thatthanks BolosBolo...

printing from SSRS does not print entire report
Report will only half print the first time i print the report, but works fine there after.   On the windows dialog print screen, it always show 1 page the first print, then when I print the report again, the number of pages will fill in corectly, IE pages 1-xx Has anyone had this trouble....

How to Print Z Report in Crystal Report?
Hi How can I Create Z report on Crystal Report by Z i mean Second Row Should be to the next of the First One Like This First Row Second Row Third Row Forth Row Fifth Row Sixth Row Can anyone help me here? any one?!  You can achieve this by checking "Format with multiple column" in Section Expert. And in layout tab checked 'Accross then down'. Detail --> Format Section -->Checked 'Format with multiple column'  Detail --> Format Section --> Layoutchecked 'Accross then down' This may help.Thanks, &n...

Reports successfully printed when nothing has printed
An epson sx405 ll-in-one printer on suse 11.0 x86_64, prints a test page from yast fine But try printing a document and it appears that nothing happens, a look at logs shows successfully printed messages Logically it seems to me that the system is sending the print job to the printer just fine, or there would be errors, and it's at the printer itself the operation 'breaks down' Does that sound right or could there be another reason the system says it's printed successfully when there is no output from the printer? I can't really think of a reason why a te...

Printing report on Dot Matrix Printing
Hi, What is the best way to print reports on dot matrix printer using printer ESC codes. I have tried but ouput format is not acceptable. Any Suggestion? Thanks in advance S. Bokhari Write to it as a file. If it is a local printer use the port as the file name, if on the network use the full path. i_file = FileOpen ('\\server\printer', LineMode!, Write!) S. Bokhari wrote in message ... >Hi, > >What is the best way to print reports on dot matrix printer using printer >ESC codes. >I have tried but ouput format is not acceptable. > >An...

Print Report Programatically(without print dialog)
Hi, I'm new to CR. I want to print my generated report on the Windows platform with Visual Studio 2008 VB with my code. The only method I found is .Printout() for the CRViewer. This causes the Print Dialog to appear. I would like addressability to the print dialog parameters, i.e. copies, etc. but not have the end user in the loop. Can anyone help with some samples?  Jim I use something like this.  Receipt receipt = new Receipt();  // This is a ReportClass object ///set parameters and load reportreceipt.PrintOptions.PrinterName = "STAR";  //case sensi...

Button that will print the report from Crystal Report
Hi.,Please help me, i have a data driven page, i am new to crystal report,  i am just starting to experiment the capabilities of how to make a report, can you please help me, when i made a report, i need to print that report, ofcourse, but how??i mean can i just put a button in my page that says Print then it will print the report that i made???if so, How?thanks for the help.,BTW, i am using VS2005, JFRBPH12™ Hi, Let me know if this helps : http://technicalsupport.businessobjects.com/KanisaSupportSite/search.do;jsessionid=78B84A7B053037C324D7E78AD361D5E9?cmd=displayKC&docTyp...

Printing a report using Crystal reports and C#
I have a web page that uses the Wizard control that steps thru and collects info from a datasource. I would like to take this info , create a SelectionRecord string, pass it to a report and print the report. I do not need to view the report, I would just like to send it to the printer. Can someone send me the C# code that would handle this and were would I place the code so it prints when I click on the Finish button of the Wizard. Keep in mind I'm fairly new to C#    ...

How to export all reports to different format and print out all reports
Hello, Everyone. I am using VB.NET I have encounter a problem when there is more than 1 page of report, I can only export the first page to the other format (excel, adobe, word) and also can print only the first page of report only. ***How can I export all pages to the other format and print all pages on the Web?*** Thanks for your patience to view a lot of questions from I, Thank You!!! Dont mind, Can you tell me how to export in diffrent format for single page like (Excel,Adobe,word).. Thanks in advance...MayuR PateLSoftware Developer...

how to print crystal report without print preview
I am using VS dot net 2005 and use crystal report for reporting purposes. So my crystal report working properly. but I want to print two seperate crystal repot one after the other (without popup any dialog box) by clicking button . how can I do this?Chandana...

Printing HTML reports on a Dot matrix Printing
Hi, Does anyone has any idea on how to achive this. I wanted to get the Dot matrix printer inplace for my Web based application printing needs. Currently I not using crystal reports and directly placing the output of the data/report on the web page inside the grid control. This is only helping in the geting the output on the Laser Printers. When we try to get the same outpout on the dotmatrix it becomes a mess vewing. Any solution, links or approach will be appreciated... Thank you. Regards SadeedRemember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post If you get answer from ...

Printing report without viewing the report in browser
Hi All Is it possible to print the report in a button click of asp.net page without viewing the report. If  so please help me.Please feel free to let me know if you are not clear or I’ve misunderstood anything. Thanks,Arunkumar S PPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you. Hi! If you have access to printers from ASP.NET server you can do it programmatically.This is one of the examples: http://www.bigresource.com/MS_SQL-HOW-TO-Print-a-report-directly-to-a-printer-g1quCqPv.htmlBest Regards,Alexander, Excel reports fan :)-----------------Now working with free...

Web resources about - Quick Report print overlapping lines when printing RTF text - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Non-overlapping magisteria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
for Natural History magazine, and later in his book Rocks of Ages (1999), Gould put forward what he described as "a blessedly simple and entirely ...

Lay.Over-Double Exposure Photo Edit.or Blend & Overlapping Yr Image.s on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Lay.Over-Double Exposure Photo Edit.or Blend & Overlapping Yr Image.s. ...

Overlapping health system just helps to 'jump queue'
Sam Taylor's children were just 6 and 14 when she was asked to make a choice no woman ever wants to make.

Wind River enhancement module adds overlapping windows to Android
... module includes an implementation of an Android windowing system, which offers a more desktop-like approach to multitasking with overlapping ...

"The territory of modern Central African Republic is known to have been settled from at least the 7th ...
"... including the Kanem-Bornu, Ouaddai, Baguirmi, and Dafour groups based on the Lake Chad region and along the Upper Nile. Later, various sultanates ...

JPMorgan CEO Dimon Says Overlapping Regulators Assault Banks
Jamie Dimon, grappling with multibillion- dollar legal costs and rising capital requirements at JPMorgan Chase & Co., said overlapping efforts ...

Americans, MTV and abortion: Overlapping ‘pro-life’ and ‘pro-choice’
Americans, MTV and abortion: Overlapping ‘pro-life’ and ‘pro-choice’

Another Thing That Apple Needs To Fix In iOS 6 Maps: Overlapping Streets
... many of the same issues that have been reported on for weeks. There were also several points of interest that were misplaced due to overlapping ...

Overdosing on Protection: The Overlapping Purposes of the FDA and Product Liability
In the US, medical products are jointly regulated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which oversees products before their approval ...