QReports for D2009

Am I correct in assuming that there is no free version of QReports for
Delphi 2009 users as there was for previous versions of Delphi?
0
Frank

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

Delphi report
Hello, Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and Freereport ? Thank you Dear Mike Thomas! Also you can use internal in Delphi Rave Reports :) Or use non-free report generators like FastReport (price starts from $79). Try to find free/chipper but better... "Mike Thomas" wrote: news:169748@forums.codegear.com... > Hello, > > Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and > Freereport ? > > Thank you -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com Fast Repor...

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

Article about delphi reporting
Dear friends! I have met interesting article today. I not agree with something (about FastReport) but - very interesting. For all Delphi programmers recommend: http://delphihaters.blogspot.com/2010/06/smells-like-team-spirit-nevrona-rave.html -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com CEO Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast! http://www.fast-report.com Michael, thanks for the link! :-) Thomas Pfister (in the meantime a FR4-customer <g>) ________________________________________ This mail was sent using 100% recycled elec...

Report from Delphi Conference
Hi, today I attended in the Delphi Conference 2011, that happened in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In the event we had the presence of David I, Andreano Lanusse, Jim Tierney and Embarcadero Staff. And more than 700 developers! As expected the main point was Delphi XE2 and Fire Monkey (that’s why I’m posting here). Many presentations ware related to the new platforms supported: Win64, Mac and iOS. There was no new big facts or roadmaps in this Conference. But David I enforced during his keynote that the Embarcadero developers are working hard to provide soon more components to allow better usage of ...

Your advice on reporting with Delphi?
I wanted to evaluate Delphi 2009 Enterprise, but I cannot as most of our projects contain Quickreports and up to now we used QR Standard. I tried Ravereports earlier this year but... no resources on the nevrona website... outdated manuals... charting very difficult to achieve compared to QR... I got the impression Rave Reps is a immature black box and in no way a replacement for the tightly integrated Quickreport components. What we need is - the abilitly to create reports completely at runtime, including db-charting and - the ability to derive our own reporting components ...

D2009->D2009 D2009->DXE D2009->DXE2, which will it be?
Hi I'm developing my project using D2009 and everything is fine. Not long time ago I played a bit with D2010 but except for a larger EXE file, I got nothing. I didn't even try DXE as again I didn't notice any major change that I can use, unless I missed something ofcourse. DXE2 is on its way (or is it?) so what do you think? Should I stay with D2009? migrate to DXE until DXE2 will get on its feet or maybe I should wait to DXE2 and skip DXE? Thanks On 7/21/2011 1:02 PM, amos szust wrote: > Hi > > I'm developing my project using D2009 and everything is fi...

Report Control (report viewer and report designer)
Hi there! ive looked over the forums and other websites that you referred but i dont have any luck for reports. i created a page that has simple data-entry, aside from that, i do want to have a printable report on what are the items i have added this day. i am using a report designer (rdlc) and a report viewer, which is in a aspx page. ive explored how it works for a simple select statement but i want to know how it will work for parameter passing. a referral for a tutorial website for the report viewer and report designer is very much appreciated. or if you want to share your...

Delphi Prism Report Engine
Does Delphi Prism include a Report Engine like Rave or QReports? Dear Gilbert Padilla! On Pascal (w/o VCL.Net!) or on clear C# ? :) "Gilbert Padilla" <spoton@gmail.com> wrote: news:47557@forums.codegear.com... > Does Delphi Prism include a Report Engine like Rave or QReports? -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast! http://www.fast-report.com Gilbert Padilla wrote: > Does Delphi Prism include a Report Engine like Rave or QReports? No, it doesn't include a report builder,...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Web resources about - QReports for D2009 - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Interpublic Reports Third Quarter EPS of $.02; Company Plans to File 10Q On November 19; Earnings Restatement ...
Free Online Library: Interpublic Reports Third Quarter EPS of $.02; Company Plans to File 10Q On November 19; Earnings Restatement Finalized ...