QR 3.5.0

I'd like to print the number of pages in a report eg. Page 1 of 60
This returns 0 for the page count. Anybody have a solution?

QuickRep1.Prepare;
QRLabelPageCount.Caption := ' of ' +
IntToStr(QuickRep1.QRPrinter.PageCount);

Thanks, Mike
0
Mike

> I'd like to print the number of pages in a report eg. Page 1 of 60
> This returns 0 for the page count. Anybody have a solution?
You need enable the two pass mode for your report

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
http://www.scalabium.com
Mike Shkolnik wrote:
>> I'd like to print the number of pages in a report eg. Page 1 of 60
>> This returns 0 for the page count. Anybody have a solution?
> You need enable the two pass mode for your report

Thanks, Mike -
I don't find anything about how to do that in the help file, demos, or
by Googling. Can you explain?
0
Mike
5/10/2009 8:56:55 PM
// Determine no of Pages in Report
 rBankStatement->Report->Prepare();
 pagesInReport = NumPagesInReportAsString(rBankStatement->Report);
 rBankStatement->NumPages->Caption = pagesInReport;

 // Determine no of Pages in Report as String
 String  NumPagesInReportAsString(TQuickRep *rName)
 {
  String numPages;
  int pagesInReport;

  pagesInReport = rName->QRPrinter->PageCount;
  numPages = "of " + IntToStr(pagesInReport);

  return numPages;
 }

Michael Corby

"Mike Reublin" <nf4l_NO_SPAM_@nf4l.com> wrote in message
> Mike Shkolnik wrote:
>>> I'd like to print the number of pages in a report eg. Page 1 of 60
>>> This returns 0 for the page count. Anybody have a solution?
>> You need enable the two pass mode for your report
>>

> Thanks, Mike -
> I don't find anything about how to do that in the help file, demos, or
> by Googling. Can you explain?
0
Michael
5/12/2009 9:52:23 AM
Maybe we should rename this the 'The all Mike thread' <g>

Sorry, but I can't tell what your variables are.

In your line
 >  rBankStatement->Report->Prepare();
Is rBankStatement an instance of a TQuickRep? If so, what is Report?
If not, what is it?

If
rBankStatement: TQuickReport;

I have available

rBankStatement.Prepare;

Is calling a method necessary? Why not:

rBankStatement->Report->Prepare();
rBankStatement->NumPages->Caption =
IntToStr(rName->QRPrinter->PageCount);

Michael Corby wrote:
> // Determine no of Pages in Report
>  rBankStatement->Report->Prepare();
>  pagesInReport = NumPagesInReportAsString(rBankStatement->Report);
>  rBankStatement->NumPages->Caption = pagesInReport;
>

>  // Determine no of Pages in Report as String
>  String  NumPagesInReportAsString(TQuickRep *rName)
>  {
>   String numPages;
>   int pagesInReport;
>
>   pagesInReport = rName->QRPrinter->PageCount;
>   numPages = "of " + IntToStr(pagesInReport);
>
>   return numPages;
>  }
>
> Michael Corby
>

> "Mike Reublin" <nf4l_NO_SPAM_@nf4l.com> wrote in message
>>> You need enable the two pass mode for your report
>>>
>> Thanks, Mike -
>> I don't find anything about how to do that in the help file, demos, or
>> by Googling. Can you explain?
0
Mike
5/12/2009 12:01:36 PM
Over. . .
0
Mike
5/14/2009 5:27:15 PM
rBankStatement is the form on which the report is placed.
rBankStatement->Report is an instance of TQuickRep.

Sorry for the delay in replying.
I have been away from the computer for the last week.

> Over. . .
0
Michael
5/22/2009 6:42:31 PM
Michael Corby wrote:
> rBankStatement is the form on which the report is placed.
> rBankStatement->Report is an instance of TQuickRep.
>
> Sorry for the delay in replying.
> I have been away from the computer for the last week.
>
> Michael Corby

No worries, I've been away as well.
This still doesn't work for me.

Distilling it down to basics(no function call, no form name)

   QuickRep1.Prepare;
   p := QuickRep1.QRPrinter.PageCount;

p is zero.
0
Mike
5/27/2009 12:01:16 AM
numPages = QuickRep1->QRPrinter->PageCount;

This works for me in many programs !

> Michael Corby wrote:
>> rBankStatement is the form on which the report is placed.
>> rBankStatement->Report is an instance of TQuickRep.
>>
>> Sorry for the delay in replying.
>> I have been away from the computer for the last week.
>>
>> Michael Corby
>
> No worries, I've been away as well.
> This still doesn't work for me.
>
> Distilling it down to basics(no function call, no form name)
>
>   QuickRep1.Prepare;
>   p := QuickRep1.QRPrinter.PageCount;
>
> p is zero.
0
Michael
6/2/2009 9:55:24 PM
Michael Corby wrote:
> numPages = QuickRep1->QRPrinter->PageCount;
>
> This works for me in many programs !
>
> Michael Corby

Thanks, Michael
The C version must be better..<vbg>

Anybody got any Delphi wisdom?
0
Mike

Problem with Delphi 3.0 and SQL Anywhere 5.5.0.3
Hi All ! I have next problem: I have programm writing in Delphi 3.0 and SQL Anywhere server 5.0.3 build #1666 is runnig under Intranetware 4.11 for small buisnes. The client station run with programm on Delphi 3.0, get the Error "Error ! Trying to acsses the page beyond the maximum allowspace ....." or someting like this. The mate is that it's the error with DB Space.(I think so) I think may be it the error in programm but may be in sever. When I shut down server and then restart it - it OK. This error is apearence once a week. What i have to do ? Please help...

stalled or no download: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:1.8.0.3) Gecko/20060425 SUSE/1.5.0.3-7 Firefox/1.5.0.3
I experience stalled or no download of all (not only specific web-sites) using firefox while another browser "Konquereor" is working normally. Firefox is looking up.. connecting... transfering and then stalled sometimes I get the message "I cant find the server", suprisingly because the status shows transfering, or a login window for the router shows up what has not been seen with the other web browser. A second Linux PC in the network is working as supposed, the router is wide open... connection settings are alredy checked. May be anybody has a hint? Ber...

stalled transfer Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:1.8.0.3) Gecko/20060425 SUSE/1.5.0.3-7 Firefox/1.5.0.3
I experience stalled or no download of all (not only specific web-sites) using firefox while another browser "Konquereor" is working normally. Firefox is looking up.. connecting... transferring and then stalled sometimes I get the message "I cant find the server", surprisingly because the status shows transferring, or a login window for the router shows up what has not been seen with the other web browser. A second Linux PC in the network is working as supposed, the router is wide open... connection settings are already checked. May be anybody has a hint? ...

Mida 3.0 for Delphi XE2 / XE3 and Report Conversion ( QR To FR ) [Edit]
*We are pleased to present the availability of Mida V. 3.0 for Delphi XE2 / XE3 and C++ Builder XE2 / XE3* *What's Mida* Mida is a complete converter of Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder VCL applications to FireMonkey applications. It is able to fully convert over 200 components with more being added in each new release. It fully supports and updates the data modules updating the .pas, .cpp, and .dpr files in both Delphi and C++ Builder. VCL Framework and FireMonkey frameworks are very different and in some cases single click conversions are not possible. But in most cases you ...

1.5.0.0.3 vs 1.5.0.0.4
I have had numerous difficulties with FF 1.5.0.0.4, in particular, some sites often just hang when I click on links. A particularly bad site is Dell http://www.dell.com/, which - when I try to configure a computer - gets all kinds of "waiting for dell" status bar messages. I tried it with a clean profile, to no avail. It works flawlessly with IE. I downloaded fresh copies of 1.5.0.3 and 1.5.0.4 with the intent of uninstalling the latter and then trying the former. *The uninstall process hung*. So I installed 1.5.0.3 on top of 1.5.0.4. The Dell site now works fl...

A sound play works fine with Firefox V 3.0.14 and V 3.0.15 but not with V 3.5.5
Name: Derren LIU Email: derrenliuatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: A sound play works fine with Firefox V 3.0.14 and V 3.0.15 but not with V 3.5.5 Comments: The sound play on this web site: www.writewww.com works fine with Firefox V 3.0.14 and V 3.0.15 but not with V 3.5.5. Could you please help? Your kind assistance in this matter is sincerely appreciated. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix give...

FF-3.5.10 SM-2.0.5 TB-3.0.5 uploaded to netlabs/pub/mozilla/{APPLICATION}
Hi, some of you have seen it already, new versions of Firefox-3.5.x, Seamonkey-2.0.x and Thunderbird-3.0.x (with lightning) are on ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/mozilla/firefox ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/mozilla/seamonkey ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/mozilla/thunderbird Reorganization of the mozilla dir was necessary, since I've gotten problems with upload to the main directory. Since it was possible to upload in a subdirectory, I created for every application its own subdirectory. All versions report themselves as beta. However, this is due to their official release is coupled to the of...

DNN 3.0.5
Want to help debug the new DNN 3 ? Tired of fighting against DNN 3 Installation ? Want to get your own Portal with Admin rights ? Dont want to share your Portal with others ? If you have answerd with yes to any of the above questions - Create your own DNN 3 Portal now !!! Register to the site, press Create Portal on the menu (It will show up after registration) ,choose Child Portal, fill in a Portal name like : dotnetnuke3.com/MySiteName, choose a template for the new site creation and enter a user name that will be used for entering to your new Portal as an Administrator. ...

Announcing DivX 5.0.3 and DivX Pro 5.0.3
Here is what's new in 5.0.3: � Nth Pass� encoding to improve visual quality � (more encoding passes better quality) � Direct support for interlaced video like that from television shows and digital video cameras � Support for DivX Certified Hardware profiles (ensure playback on the DivX Certified hardware devices due for release in 2003) � And of course, the ever popular "much more" ...

When updating from 3.0.15, Firefox updated to 3.5.4 instead of 3.5.5
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: When updating from 3.0.15, Firefox updated to 3.5.4 instead of 3.5.5 Comments: Possibly by design, but when autoupdating from 3.0.15, Firefox updated to 3.5.4 instead of 3.5.5. I would assume this is known, but it seems strange and was the case across a wide number of systems that I updated today. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but...

Mida 3.0 for Delphi/C++Builder XE2/XE3 and Report Conversion (QR To FR) [Edit]
[...]

Web resources about - QR 3.5.0 - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Using a free QR Code Reader - QR Code Reader
If you are not acquainted with QR codes, they’re like the Bar codes favored by merchants to trace inventory and cost of items at the point of ...

qrd°by - Geo Tagged QR Codes
Shorten your favourite URL and generate QR Codes. Tracks where and when they have been scanned.

QR Code and 2D Code Generator - Kerem Erkan
The best QR Code and 2D Code generator according to its users. Outputs PNG, PDF, TIFF, EPS or SVG. Free for both personal and commercial use. ...

QR Code Tracking System - QR Tracker Software System.
Our online wizard lets you create qr codes easily. You can download all of your qr codes in various formats like png, gif, pdf.

QRLme.com a free QR code generator. Making a vCard download, likes and follows all just a scan away ...
QRLme - QRL making a vCard download, likes and follows all just a scan away. The ultimate marketing tool.

The QR Code Marketing Guide - The eBook for QR Code Marketing
Recently I was enjoying a burger and fries from my favorite burger joint, The Counter Burger, and realized their ketchup bottles had QR Codes ...

QRpedia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The QRpedia website, showing a QR code, which decodes as the URL http://en.qrwp.org/QRpedia QR codes can easily be generated to link directly ...

QR-Code Generator
ID Kaywa Reader Feed2mobile Datamatrix generator NEW: DokoDare Photo Lendorff Kaywa Content type: URL Text Phone Number SMS Content: URL: Size: ...

Facebook Employees Paint 42' QR Code On Roof - AllFacebook
Employees of the social network took to the roof with some tar paint to create a 42-foot-wide QR code that is visible from space.

A hack of epic proportions: Building a QR code on the roof - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel A hack of epic proportions: Building a QR code on the roof geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen ...