printing to a matrix printer with quickreport

Hello, I have to print some documents in a epson lx800 matrix printer. Is there
a way do it with QuickReport? Thanks!
-sergio
0
sergio

Dear Sergio Gonzalez!

For native dot-matrix reports - FastReport only.

--
Best regards,
 Michael Philippenko    mailto:michael@fast-report.com

printing composite report to matrix printer is slow
Hi, PB 7.0.3 build 10009 Oracle 8i WinXP & Win98 clients i have a report containing 6 subreports that draw perfectely onto one page. The report consists merely of text and horizontal lines, no fancy pictures or whatever. The report is a delivery note, it needs to be printed on an EPSON matrix printer because we need 3 carbon copies for future reference and tracibility. The printing takes enormously long on the EPSON, and is completey normal on any laserprinter available. I guess this is because the dw.Print() "paints" the report's content on the page inst...

HELP : Print reports on Dot Matrix printers
Hi, I need to printout my reports to a dot matrix printer, this process is to slow, i try to use a font Draft 12, its print in character mode but give me only 96 characters instead of 132, and i need to modify the datawindow to align columns, etc If someone of you know one more easy way to do it, i apreciate to mucho your help Felipe De Robles frobles@innova.com.mx INNOVA ...

Printing report on Dot Matrix Printing
Hi, What is the best way to print reports on dot matrix printer using printer ESC codes. I have tried but ouput format is not acceptable. Any Suggestion? Thanks in advance S. Bokhari Write to it as a file. If it is a local printer use the port as the file name, if on the network use the full path. i_file = FileOpen ('\\server\printer', LineMode!, Write!) S. Bokhari wrote in message ... >Hi, > >What is the best way to print reports on dot matrix printer using printer >ESC codes. >I have tried but ouput format is not acceptable. > >An...

How to print Crystal Report in a condensed mode or on a dot matrix printer?
I want to print a report on a dot matrix printer in a condensed mode through Visual Basic?Please helpIf anyone has any sample project, do send it...

Printing HTML reports on a Dot matrix Printing
Hi, Does anyone has any idea on how to achive this. I wanted to get the Dot matrix printer inplace for my Web based application printing needs. Currently I not using crystal reports and directly placing the output of the data/report on the web page inside the grid control. This is only helping in the geting the output on the Laser Printers. When we try to get the same outpout on the dotmatrix it becomes a mess vewing. Any solution, links or approach will be appreciated... Thank you. Regards SadeedRemember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post If you get answer from ...

ASP.Net
Hi All, There is a requirement in asp.net to print an invoice in dot matix printer. It is a mini dot matrix printer(4 inches which is applicable for billing purpose in super market). I am not aware of printing in dot matix printer. Please let me know how to achieve this and what are the options available in asp.net to print a document in dot matrix printer?  Format ***************************************************** HEADER NAME **************************************************** Name : Prasanna Customer ID: 20 Fee paid: 2000 *********************************************...

Printing report from ASp.net print button on a laser printer
Dear all I am fallen in a thorny problem, i want to print a document when i click a button. what code should i use so that i can get the type of printer and the moment i press the print button , it should print the doc on the paper. Any help in this regard will be higly solicited. Sohail Printing is probably one of the worst things implemented on the web because you really don't have any control over it at all. Printing occurs client side and all you can really do is launch the client side print dialog via javascript:window.print(). Getting header/footer/printer type informatio...

Printing DW on a dot matrix printer in line printer mode (not graphics mode)
Hi, I am using PB 7.0 and desire to print my dw to a matrix dot printer but do not desire the printer to print this dw in graphics mode. At the same time, I do want to print the same dw to a laser printer, of course in graphics mode. Is there any way of doing this? Thanks Segun Kehinde. Not really. You might try the PrintText, etc. functions when connected to the dot matrix printer. It's a lot of work though. On Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:34:01 +0200, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.datawindow Segun Kehinde <kehinde@covenantvisions.com> wrote: >Hi, >I am using...

printing in matrix printers...
We are finishing a project, and we always tested the report printout through a laser printer, and everything was fine. But now we are testing the system to deploy, and we need to use continuos forms in matrix printers, and it�s not that fine!!. It�s been almost impossible to arrange the report to fit the pages. When you short it, it get too short, but when you enlarge it a little bit, it passes to the other page.... It seems when the printer is using a generic driver, then it looses the footer, sending it to next page. But if we use the specific driver to the Epson LQ-1050, it just pr...

printing in a matrix printer
Hi, I have to do this for the first time in Windows. In DOS (clipper) was prety simple... I've been googling and found this two options: var F : TextFile; begin AssignFile(F,'LPT1');// LPT2,COM1,COM2... Rewrite(F); Writeln(F,'Hello'); Writeln(F,'There!'); Writeln(F,#12); CloseFile(F); end; or uses Printers; procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); begin Printer.BeginDoc; Printer.Canvas.Font.Handle := GetStockObject(DEVICE_DEFAULT_FONT); Printer.Canvas.TextOut(100, 50, 'Text string1'); Printe...

Sending print directly to the client printer without showing print dialog in crystal reports
Hi,       I am new to Crystal Reports.I have developed a report using VisualStudio2005 and every thing is working fine.  My  requirement is,when i click the  print icon on crystalreportviewer toolbar the report should send to the default printer on the client machine without showing the print dialog.But when i click on the print icon it is displaying a small popup window named as printcontrol and printdialog  popup to select the printer.   Plz help me ,It is very urgent. Thank u       if you use the default pri...

Printing report directly to a printer
Hi Again, I have a 'Print' button on an ASP page which redirect to an ASP.Net page after the user click on that button. How would I go about printing the report directly to a printer when I am in that ('printme.aspx') page? I grabbed the following code that I found at http://support.businessobjects.com and it doesn't work unless I put a button on that page and the button is clicked. I tried to put the code in the page_load() on the printme.aspx.vb, I got no error and NO print-out. I have the following code in page_load() Dim crReportDocument As ReportDocument crRepor...

Print report to different printer
Hi, I would like to know how to change the default printer for PB6.5 and PB8.0 on both Windows98 and Win XP from powerscript. Anyone can advise ? Thx, July There are different ways depending on the PB version you are using 1. if you have PB8, use PB8 has new functions for this: PrintGetPrinters( ), PrintSetPrinter( ),PrintGetPrinter( ). 2. http://www.powerwhizz.com/ printer utility for PB apps 3. PowerPrinter http://sourceforge.net/projects/powerprinter/ 4. using registry settings Dynamically Setting a Default Printer on Win95 and NT (32 bit only) This documen...

Printing to a dot matrix printer
How can I print to a dot matrix printer using Powerbuilder ? Thanks! Hi George! I have 2 dot matrix printer: 1. New Printronix with windows drivers - print on it is the same as other printers 2. Old HP2564C without windows drivers. It have only unix drivers. So I prepare file with character sets for this printer, create ftp script, copy file to unix with ftp and type REXEC unix_host_name -l sqlca.userid lp -d printer_name full_path_to_file_on_unix Three last steps I do with .bat files. Aftre REXEC... you must type your unix password. I don't know how to ...

Web resources about - printing to a matrix printer with quickreport - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Delphi (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi's compilers use their own Object Pascal dialect of Pascal and generate native code for several platforms: 32- and 64-bit Windows , 32-bit ...

WineHQ - Wine Announcement
The Wine development release 1.1.36 is now available.What's new in this release (see below for details): - Completion of the 16-bit separation. ...

QuickClips - Assessor - Douglas County, Colorado
Douglas County is strategically located between Colorado's two largest cities: Denver and Colorado Springs. Approximately 80% of the County's ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To create applications for managed code platforms, a similar (but not mutually compatible) alternative is Delphi Prism . Delphi was originally ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi was originally developed by Borland as a rapid application development tool for Windows, and as the successor of Borland Pascal . Delphi ...