OT: ZEBRA label printer and Seagull driver

Hello

Forgive me if i ask here. This is not strictly related to Delphi.

I use the Seagull driver (www.seagullscientific.com)  for Zebra label
printers (particulary the printer TLP 2844)

Using the standard driver i can send EPL commands to the printer, for
example for print a barcode i send the text:
${B10,10,0,E30,2,2,50,N,"0000000000017"}$ (i use Fastreport for that)

With the Seagull driver it doesn't works: the text is printed as it is and
not interpreted as a command.

Does someone knows if is possible to send EPL commands to the zebra printer
using the Seagull driver ?

I can't ask to the driver producer cause it's not supported (it's free) ...

thanks in advance

Roberto
Delphi 2007, Fastreport V4
0
roberto

Printer driver deleted immediately after printer driver installation by remote printer management
I have a Windows 2000 Pro SP4 with Novell Client 4.9 SP2. The printer drivers installed after the user login, but it will be deleted immediately after a meanwhile. The system event log show "Printer xxxx is pending deleted". And finally no network printer is installed on client side. I tried to add the printer driver manaually by access NDPS Controlled Printer, Windows alerted that it cannot locate the printer and cannot download the printer driver, but it can shows the printer status is "Ready" at add printer dialog. Any advice about this? Thanks. What first comes...

Printer driver deleted immediately after printer driver installation by remote printer management #2
I have a Windows 2000 Pro SP4 with Novell Client 4.9 SP2. The printer drivers installed after the user login, but it will be deleted immediately after a meanwhile. The system event log show "Printer xxxx is pending deleted". And finally no network printer is installed on client side. I tried to add the printer driver manaually by access NDPS Controlled Printer, Windows alerted that it cannot locate the printer and cannot download the printer driver, but it can shows the printer status is "Ready" at add printer dialog. I also tried to reinstall the Novell Cli...

Zebra Printer drivers where did they go to?
I got me after studying available linux printer drivers for label printers a used Zebra ZPL 3844-Z with build in printserver. The drivers page says Zebra drivers are included with cups. 'Download File: End User License Agreement' (http://tinyurl.com/678wmnv) With Ubuntu 11.04 it works as it should, enter socket://IP.ADR.ES.S:9100 select Zebra and ZPL an ready to print with glabels. When I open YAST printer setup there is ZEBRA found but not drivers. Unter CUPS there isn't even an entry for Zebra. What happened to the Zebra drivers? Is there someone that could...

printer vista driver report...
Using the NoRM->Diagnose Server->NDPS Manager Health->Advanced NDPS Manager Information->Generate Report you can find out all kinds of wonderful things. It does not appear to have been updated with sp7 to reflect vista32, vista64 or the separation of MAC/Linux drivers. Is there a way to generate a report that tells you which printers have Vista drivers associated with them? thanks, -- Lance Redbourne, Systems Analyst Integrated Technology Services University of New Brunswick, Fredericton http://www.unb.ca ITS is a scent-reduced workplace Lance, It appe...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Communication with Printer Driver in Delphi [Edit]
hello.. How do I'm get the status printer from the EPSON STATUS MONITOR 3 ?, I've tried to detect the status direct from the driver, not from windows, but I just get the status from the windows, not from DRIVER, the difference : if from the windows after the printing is executed then the status is successful automatically, although printing not yet finished. Well, how can I'm communication with the printer driver I'm using printer EPSON LX-300+II, delphi2010, windows7. does anyone ever have problems like me ??? Please help me. thank... Edited by: aris widiantoro on O...

Printers Printers Printers!!
Hi All, I have two Printers installed on win2k with default set. However, I another user logs in, default changes......can I force the default printer set?? I'm also using DLU - Volitile and Zen 4. Can I force the default for that particular room each time? Examples would be of great assistance...;-) Many thanks. Using NWadmin, do a properties on the user, group, or container, and go to the NDPS Remote printer button, highlight the printer then click set as default. ...

can't login report when see printer network and can login report but not see printer network
Dear all I have a problem in my programe that I writting by C# in ASP.NET I have a report created by Crystal Report 10 and get data from stored procedure with a date parameter passing. in a ASP.NET page, I created:- 01 textbox for input a date- 01 dropdownlist to list all the printer in my computer (local printer and network)- 01 crystal report viewer to see the crystal report created above.- 02 button: preview and print. A problem is: If I don't use the tag <indentity> in the web.config, I can't see the network printer, but I can see the report from crystal viewer norma...

EPSON Printer Driver
Hi I have a problem to use a C - DLL in Delphi 2007. This is the C declaration : typedef SA_RESULT (WINAPI* DLL_BiDirectIOEx)(int, DWORD, LPBYTE, LPDWORD, LPBYTE, DWORD, BOOL, BYTE); nErr = BiDirectIOEx (nHandle, writeLen, writeCmd, readLen, readBuff, Timeout, nullTerminate,option ) nHandle: Specifies the handle. This is an INT type. writeLen: Specifies the data length to write to the printer. Does not write to the printer when "0". This is a DWORD type. writeCmd: Specifies the data (ESC/POS command) to write to the printer. This is a LPBYTE type. http...

Print Barcode on Zebra LP 2824 printer in Delphi using EPL programming
Hello all, I have ZP 2824 printer. I want to print barcode using EPL programming. I am unable to send EPL commands to printer. I am using following code --- {code} procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); var MyFile : TextFile; begin AssignPrn(MyFile); Rewrite(MyFile); Write(MyFile, Memo1.Lines.Text); System.CloseFile(MyFile); end; {code} In Memo, I entered EPL commands as follows - N Q222,22 q256 S2 A250,60,2,3,1,1,N,"Test" A250,80,2,3,1,1,N,"Test" A250,40,2,1,1,1,N,"Test" A250,18,2,2,1,1,N,"Test" ...

Print Barcode on Zebra LP 2824 printer in Delphi using EPL programming
Hello all, I have ZP 2824 printer. I want to print barcode using EPL programming. I am unable to send EPL commands to printer. I am using following code --- {code} procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); var MyFile : TextFile; begin AssignPrn(MyFile); Rewrite(MyFile); Write(MyFile, Memo1.Lines.Text); System.CloseFile(MyFile); end; {code} In Memo, I entered EPL commands as follows - N Q222,22 q256 S2 A250,60,2,3,1,1,N,"Test" A250,80,2,3,1,1,N,"Test" A250,40,2,1,1,1,N,"Test" A250,18,2,2,1,1,N,"Test" B20...

Printing Label on DYMO Label Printer
I want to print labels from my asp.net application. I use Dymo Label Printer. Here is my code: Dim LabelFile As String LabelFile = "C:\CheckInLabel.LWL" Dim d, l d = CreateObject("Dymo.DymoAddIn") It gives Error Message :Cannot create ActiveX component. Can anybody help me? If you have another way to print labels, that is also fine with me. Thanks, I guess, Dymo.DymoAddIn ActiveX object is not registered.~ Firoz AnsariPune, Indiahttp://www.firozansari.comWhy product testing is important? I uninstalled and installed the DYMO software several...

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

Error when adding printer drivers to printer broker
When i try to add a new driver to our printer broker via iManager, the following error appears: "The Novell iPrint client must be installed in order to add resources to the Broker trough Novell Manager. Version 4.15 or newer is required." I've tried to install the latest iPrint client but this doesn't solve the problem. We are using IE7. It's a bit strange, because it always worked fine.. Anyone familiar with this problem? -- remykruijer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ remykruijer, It appears that in t...

Web resources about - OT: ZEBRA label printer and Seagull driver - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

App Store - EPSON Printer Finder

Review: da Vinci Jr budget 3D printer
The da Vinci Jr makes 3D printing more affordable than ever, but it's a long way from the Star Trek replicator-style precision instrument you ...

Doro PDF printer adds color conversion, page rotation controls
Lightweight virtual PDF printer Doro has been updated with new color conversion and page rotation settings. If the default "UseDeviceIndependentColor" ...

Review: The da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D printer reaches for the higher end
When XYZprinting unveiled its da Vinci 1.0 Professional 3D printer in September, it touted the fact that the printer could used third-party 1.75mm ...

Consumer Technology Association Chief Talks Up Drones, 3D Printers, And Driverless Cars: CES
... electronics business, based on Consumer Technology Association chief Gary Shapiro’s opening remarks at the annual CES confab. Drones, 3D printers, ...