last Quick Report for Delphi 6

Hello, I'm using Quick Report 3.0.9 which comes with Delphi 6. Is there any
newer *free* version that I can download? I know there are the professional
version, but they are not free, and they are quite expensive for us with a
change rate of almost 5:1 between the euro and our currency! Thanks, Sergio.
0
sergio

There was a QR standard version released that was compatible with D2007 and
was available for download on the registered users page.  Can't remember the
version right now.

Ray Porter

"sergio gonzalez" <shg_sistemas@yahoo.com.ar> wrote in message
> Hello, I'm using Quick Report 3.0.9 which comes with Delphi 6. Is there
> any newer *free* version that I can download? I know there are the
> professional version, but they are not free, and they are quite expensive
> for us with a change rate of almost 5:1 between the euro and our currency!
> Thanks, Sergio.
0
Lester

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

Delphi report
Hello, Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and Freereport ? Thank you Dear Mike Thomas! Also you can use internal in Delphi Rave Reports :) Or use non-free report generators like FastReport (price starts from $79). Try to find free/chipper but better... "Mike Thomas" wrote: news:169748@forums.codegear.com... > Hello, > > Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and > Freereport ? > > Thank you -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com Fast Repor...

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

Quick Reports
In one of our applications it is required that a report is printed. Currently we don't use the qr.preview() method, but simply use qr.print(). A customer has asked if we could provide a preview first. The thing is that it is a *requirment* that the report is preinted. So, if we preview the report, we still need to ensure the report is printed, not just viewed. Code like this would be ideal: qr.preview(); if not qr.printed then qr.print(); Is it possible to know if the report was printed when in preview? Thanks, Mike //Use the OnPreview event and set your report ...

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 conversion
Hi We are moving our product from D5 to D6. I have dealt with all the deprecated functions. However, we are getting various platform specifc warnings. These include: Symbol 'FileGetAttr' is specific to a platform Symbol 'FileSetAttr' is specific to a platform Symbol 'faReadOnly' is specific to a platform We want this conversion to be carried out correctly. We don't view the simple solution of switching off those warnings or symbols as being the correct way. What we want is the same platform independence as other functions. For example, all o...

Your advice on reporting with Delphi?
I wanted to evaluate Delphi 2009 Enterprise, but I cannot as most of our projects contain Quickreports and up to now we used QR Standard. I tried Ravereports earlier this year but... no resources on the nevrona website... outdated manuals... charting very difficult to achieve compared to QR... I got the impression Rave Reps is a immature black box and in no way a replacement for the tightly integrated Quickreport components. What we need is - the abilitly to create reports completely at runtime, including db-charting and - the ability to derive our own reporting components ...

Report from Delphi Conference
Hi, today I attended in the Delphi Conference 2011, that happened in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In the event we had the presence of David I, Andreano Lanusse, Jim Tierney and Embarcadero Staff. And more than 700 developers! As expected the main point was Delphi XE2 and Fire Monkey (that’s why I’m posting here). Many presentations ware related to the new platforms supported: Win64, Mac and iOS. There was no new big facts or roadmaps in this Conference. But David I enforced during his keynote that the Embarcadero developers are working hard to provide soon more components to allow better usage of ...

Article about delphi reporting
Dear friends! I have met interesting article today. I not agree with something (about FastReport) but - very interesting. For all Delphi programmers recommend: http://delphihaters.blogspot.com/2010/06/smells-like-team-spirit-nevrona-rave.html -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com CEO Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast! http://www.fast-report.com Michael, thanks for the link! :-) Thomas Pfister (in the meantime a FR4-customer <g>) ________________________________________ This mail was sent using 100% recycled elec...

Report Control (report viewer and report designer)
Hi there! ive looked over the forums and other websites that you referred but i dont have any luck for reports. i created a page that has simple data-entry, aside from that, i do want to have a printable report on what are the items i have added this day. i am using a report designer (rdlc) and a report viewer, which is in a aspx page. ive explored how it works for a simple select statement but i want to know how it will work for parameter passing. a referral for a tutorial website for the report viewer and report designer is very much appreciated. or if you want to share your...

Web resources about - last Quick Report for Delphi 6 - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Latest Marketing, Tech, Social Media, and Blog Marketing Finds - The Friday Traffic Report
The Friday Traffic Report Home Blog Subscribe! About Jack and Jim Website Promotion Social, Tech, Marketing News Subscribe Now Latest Marketing, ...

Mile High Report - For Denver Broncos Fans
MileHighReport(MHR) is the ultimate independent resource for the Denver Broncos on the web. Along with MHR Radio, the official podcast of MHR, ...

the rajam report
… I kept having trouble with understanding what “mode” I was in, for lack of a better term. Specifically, it was weird that “glances” could only ...

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

Insider Trading Report - Institutional Ownership & Insider Trades
Crude Futures Break Below $60, Supply Glut, Weak Demand... Asia Continues to Rally, India Shines, China...

U.S. News & World Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
U.S. News & World Report is an American news magazine published from Washington, D.C. Along with Time and Newsweek it was for many years a leading ...

Danish man reports severe burns from Apple Watch following earlier, more minor reports
Danish news site Ekstra Bladet reports that a man received severe burns from his Apple Watch , and has been waiting for several weeks for the ...

Report: How Are Smartphones Sweeping Through Europe?
... and 564 million mobile devices it tracks across Europe, with a focus on the top 10 countries in terms of population. According to the report, ...

Report: Lost in Space series remake coming to Netflix
... live-action contemporary Star Trek. Today, on its golden anniversary year, the series has been given another lease on life by way of a reported ...

Report claims Samsung Galaxy S7 will fix the biggest problem with the Galaxy S6
... Second, and even more upsetting to many fans, is the fact that Samsung ditched microSD support on the Galaxy S6. Well according to a new report ...