How to export QuickReport To PDF

D2007 with QR Standard

Any free or non-free pdf export components that allows straight export to
PDF format?
I want a straight export to PDF without previewing the report.
5
Alan

Hello,

Just design your report and then create it with the "prepair" function.

quickrep1.Prepare;
quickrep1.qrprinter.ExportToFilter(TQRWMFExportFilter.Create('c:\report'));
quickrep1.qrprinter.Free;
quickrep1.qrprinter := nil;

To call a filter explicitly you would use syntax like:

aFilt : TQRXLSFilter;

aFilt := TQRXLSFilter.Create('c:\report.xls')
quickrep1.ExportToFilter(aFilt);
aFilt.Free;

Other filters:
HTML: TQRGHTMLDocumentFilter
ASCII: TQRAsciiExportFilter
CSV: TQRCommaSeparatedFilter
RTF: TQRRTFExportFilter
WMF: TQRWMFExportFilter
PDF: TQRPDFDocumentFilter
------------------

or like :

var aExportFilter : TQRExportFilter;
     aFilterIndex : Integer;

aFilterIndex:=2; {you can test what index is which filertype..}
aExportFilter := TQRExportFilterLibraryEntry(
        QRExportFilterLibrary.Filters[aFilterIndex - 1]).ExportFilterClass.Create(aFileName);
      Try
        QRPrinter.ExportToFilter(aExportFilter);
      Finally
        aExportFilter.Free;
      End;
0
Robert

Export Crystal report to PDF report
Hello, Does anyone knows how to export the Crystal report (.rpt) to the PDF report in c#?  Thanks  http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Export-Crystal-Reports-To-PDF.aspxhttp://visualbasic.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/visualbasic-l/programmatically-exporting-from-crystal-report-to-pdf-using-vb-1480987http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vb/JatsArticle1.aspx  Don't say thanks rather mark my reply as "Answer" if it helps you ,Doing so u'll get points tooamiT jaiNC#.NET Articles Hi, You can use the following  rptDoc.ExportToHttpRespons...

Exporting Report in PDF with TextBoxes in PDF
 Hi Friends,Currently  i am working on 1 report which have 22 pages(22 page design ).And client requirement is that he must need this report exported in PDF  with textboxes in PDF.Can any one please know me how i can export my report in PDF with textboxes in PDF?Client don't want this report in word or other Format, He must require only in PDF. Thanks in advance. With Regards,Mayank PrajapatiMCP, MCTS .Net 2.0If this is a correct answer then please mark this as answer....

when i try to export the report to pdf format in button click event it gives me LOGON error.I am using push method to create the report .The code to create the report is written in page load
Calling this function in button click eventPrivate Sub ExportToPDF() Try Dim crExportOptions As New ExportOptions Dim crReportDocument As New ReportDocument Dim crDiskFileDestinationOptions As DiskFileDestinationOptions Dim ExportPath As String Dim ExportedFileName As String Session("ReportName") = " CrystalReport1" Dim rpt1 As New CrystalReport1 Session.Add("ActiveReport", rpt1) crReportDocument = Session.Item("ActiveReport") ExportPath = Request.PhysicalApplicationPath + "ReportOutput\" If System.IO.Directory.Exists(ExportPath) = False Then System.IO.Directory.CreateDirector...

Report fine; PDF export fine; Excel export crashes
I use the Report Viewer Redistributable 2005 Service Pack 1 (version 8.0.50727.1843). On my ASP.NET page the report displays fine, in a ReportViewer control, using an rdlc file. Export to PDF works fine. Export to Excel crashes. Stack does not tell me much because it’s all internal to the Report Viewer:[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.Parameter name: index]   System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index) +7483656   Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.ExcelRenderer.DoubleList.get_Item...

Could I make all my reports export to a single PDF by adding them to one report as subreports?
I'm not familiar with how subreports work, but I need to come up with ideas on how to make multiple reports print/export together as a package. Would something like that work? I would just have a blank report out there that would serve only as a wrapper, then I'd programattically add all the reports to it as subreports before printing/exporting the wrapper report. Is something like that even possible? Couldn't do this in CR .NET. Possibly in CR 10. But, it might be easier to get a third party product, such as dynamicpdf, and stitch your reports together after they are generated.If...

Export report to pdf
HI! I´m using a webservice to view a report in an Webform. I´d like to export this report to pdf for i.e. pretty printing. But I simply can´t access the reportdocument the webservice provides. Is there a way to get the reportdocument and export to pdf? Thanks for your help!...

How to show the report exporting date only in the exported PDF/Excel file (ReportViewer Control)?
Hello everyone, Our customer wants to display the exporting date only in the exported file when exports a report to PDF/Excel (we are using ReportViewer Control in ASP.NET). Can anybody tell me how to achieve this? Thanks a lot. I mean I have a textbox which will show date info, and you just want show this textbox for excel/pdf render in asp2.0. So you want it to hide when in the GUI but show up on export?  Yay for figuring things out.(@.@) Yes, you are right! Do you have any idea on this? And could I add the page navigation on the report footer? How?  Thanks ...

data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0
hi, I need a solution for data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0 version.    ...

Error after deloyment
Hi,I am using crystal reports with Visual Studio 2005. And that was working fine in development environment. After I deployed it to server, It is giving me this error.#######################################################System.Exception: Load report failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80000220): Error in File C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\rptInvoice {D21318F6-F9E2-4FDA-8CA9-95B11CB95993}.rpt:Access to report file denied. Another program may be using it.   at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ClientDoc.ReportClientDocumentClass.Open(Object& DocumentPath, Int32 Opti...

export crystal report to PDF
 Hi everyone,I have a question. I have a project where i had to convert a gridview into a PDF file, but this was getting very difficult so i decided to use a crystal report instead.Which now leads me to a an other question.In my page i can use the (drag and drop) CrytalreportViewer and then export to PDF, but i was thinking of something different.What i wanted to do was still had the gridview but add just below a "Export to PDF" button, that would export the content of the gridview (which is the same of the crystalreport) to PDF. What i mean is when the user presses the b...

[ANN] Gnostice eDocEngine VCL v3.0 Released
Gnostice is pleased to release Version 3 of eDocEngine, our document-creation component suite for Delphi and C++Builder developers. A highlight of this version is Unicode support in the PDF engine. This means support for non-Latin text including right-to-left languages and mixed-language text, and all bidirectional text modes. There is a big increase in the speed with which the PDF engine processes non-Latin text. Output PDF files are also more compact, thanks to improved subset font embedding. The Excel and spreadsheet engines have been overhauled to export columns accurately a...

error in exporting report to pdf
When I am trying to export the report to pdf it is giving me this error: Invalid file name. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LoadSaveReportException: Invalid file name. This is my code Dim oConnection As New SqlClient.SqlConnection("server=(local); database = Medisys; Trusted_connection=yes ") oConnection.Open() Dim oCom...

Export pb report as PDF...
Hi everyone, Can someone please point me in the correct direction for a tool/component for pb that will allow me to save my powerbuilder reports as pdf. I would pefer a component or dll of some sort that will allow me to do it completly in code and install it with my application. (i.e. not install a printer driver that saves a pdf like acrobat does) Thanks is advance. -Adam Amyuni has an ocx. (http://www.amyuni.com/) On MySybase there is a printer component that allows you save to Adobe if you have Acrobat installed. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / O...

Export Drill-Down report to PDF
Hi, did anyone knows how to export Drill-Down report to PDF? I can export the main report but not the drill-down report. thk you. ...

Web resources about - How to export QuickReport To PDF - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Delphi (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi's compilers use their own Object Pascal dialect of Pascal and generate native code for several platforms: 32- and 64-bit Windows , 32-bit ...

WineHQ - Wine Announcement
The Wine development release 1.1.36 is now available.What's new in this release (see below for details): - Completion of the 16-bit separation. ...

QuickClips - Assessor - Douglas County, Colorado
Douglas County is strategically located between Colorado's two largest cities: Denver and Colorado Springs. Approximately 80% of the County's ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To create applications for managed code platforms, a similar (but not mutually compatible) alternative is Delphi Prism . Delphi was originally ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi was originally developed by Borland as a rapid application development tool for Windows, and as the successor of Borland Pascal . Delphi ...