generating reports for asp.net

The Rad Studio 2007 has a tool to generation of reports in asp.net ?

Tanks.
Felicio
0
Felicio

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:45:58 -0800, Felicio Bastos wrote:

> The Rad Studio 2007 has a tool to generation of reports in asp.net ?

What sort of reports? Most web sites just generate their reports as
web pages using the standard data controls.

--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com

Thank you for responding.

Excuse my English
0
Felicio
12/15/2008 7:22:14 PM
> The Rad Studio 2007 has a tool to generation of reports in asp.net?

ReportBuilder Server Edition can be used to do generate web based reports.
RB Server Edition is a native Win32 VCL product. We have an example of
building a COM object that contains the RB WebTier component and calling the
COM object from ASP.NET.

Here is a link to a live demo running our web server

www.digital-metaphors.com/RBServerLive

Product information

http://www.digital-metaphors.com/products/report_server/

rbWiki article: How To..Deploy to ASP.NET

http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/Server/Web_Tier/How_To...Deploy_to_ASP.NET

--
Nard Moseley
Digital Metaphors
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:22:14 -0800, Felicio Bastos wrote:

> I need to print a list of several pages and pages of loss of control.
Could you rephrase that.

> Excuse my English
Seria mais facil em portugues?

--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com

FastReport 4.* VCL Enterprise Edition - for Delphi (native Delphi code)
FastReport .Net Win forms + Web forms - for Delphi Prism (native .Net code)

See on partner DVD with the both of the products.

You are welcome.

PS: Good time for ordering with discount ;)

--
Best regards,
 Michael Philippenko    mailto:michael@fast-report.com

"Felicio Bastos" wrote: news:55499@forums.codegear.com...
>I need to print a list of several pages and pages of loss of control.
>
> Thank you for responding.
>
> Excuse my English
0
Michael

Crystal Report Report on ASP.net page, report formatting
Hello, I am new in ASP.net/C# 2.0 and Cristal Report, I would like to create some reports using crystal report, my question is: When I build a webpage with report created by Crystal reports, can I print only the report and be well formatted (for paper print), and if, possible, printed in pdf and other format?   Thank a lot for your useful suggestions.   Hello, any help will be very appreciated.   Thank...

Generate a reporting application using ASP.NET controls + crystal reports
Hi Like to know the best way to develop an ASP.NET application with below specifications 1) First read the user input from Drop down box control, then filter the data in child drop down control [Master - Child relationship] 2) Based on child drop down control selected data, display the filtered data in a control like Tree like structure 3) After reading the above user input generate a Report (could be using Crystal report) Like to know:  1) Is it standard way to use wizards provided in VS 2008 to connect to Data source for ASP.NET controls, then establish Maste...

Novice: ASP.NET Reports Web Site or ASP.NET Crystal Reports Web Site?
Hello, Thanks for reviewing my question.  I hope this is the correct forum.  I have VS 2008 and noticed that when you create a new website you have two choices: ASP.NET Reports Web Site or ASP.NET Crystal Reports Web Site.  What's the differences?  Is one better than the other? Many Thanks Peter Crystal Reports has historically been a part of Visual Studio since way back when it was just Visual Basic.  Crystal Reports is fine, however, it is not free.  The version you get with VS is limited, so if you need the full version you will have to bu...

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

Allow user to generate his own reports based on his criterias, Crystal Reports, ASP.NET 2.0 C#
 Hi,  My requirement is :- I will get tables & columns from the sqlserver & depending on that I need to generate sqlquery which can be saved. This query will be generated by depending on the user selection of different tables & or columns & search criterias which the user will provide in the UI. Result of this query is to be displayed in crystal report. The report could be either free form, Tabular or graphical.In short I want to let user create his own reports depending on the criteria & tables or columns he wants. I hope my requirement is clear.Can some one pl...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Calling Crystal Reports in ASP.NET using the rptserver.asp given by Crystal Reports
Dear All,Can any one help me out to call a crystal reports designed in 8.0 version in ASP.NET ?Crystal reports has given an asp page called rptserver.asp from which we can call the crystal reports in ASP and it is working fine in ASP. After converting this to ASP.NET it is not working. I am getting an error "CRAXDRT Error Occured on Server 13 - Type Mismatch".Can any one help me on how to implement this ?Thanks and Regards,Peri...

ASP.NET StarterKit.Reports Simple Report
Inherits="ASPNET.StarterKit.Reports.Simple" %> what does this mean where to find the corresponding classes in starter kid installation can some one help me ramesh...

Reporting services vs report in asp.net
What is the best way do make report: using reporting services or in asp.net page report? poloxy : What is the best way do make report: using reporting services or in asp.net page report?Hi,What exactly do you mean? Basically AspnetNet also have Reporting Services (rdlc) files and view it in aspnet ReportViewer Control.. aside from that aspnet also provide Crystal Reporting.. Actually there are several reporting  controls that can be used in aspnet and all of them is best... Regards,Vinz"Code, Beer and Music" that'...

Generating Report in ASP.NET
  Dear All, How can I generate report based on a database in ASP.NET environment. Thanks.   Hi,try to ask in this forum http://forums.asp.net/191.aspx  My website based on SSRS 2005 Alexei Cioina Dammi:How can I generate report based on a database in ASP.NET environment.  Google on Crystal Report and ReportViewer control to get more information and examples.. Regards,Vinz"Code, Beer and Music" that's my way of being a programmer!How to get your Forum Question Answered | Blog | CodeASP.NET What Kind of Reports you want to generate ?????? ...

Generating reports in ASP.NET
Hi all,                   I want to know the best tool used to generate reports in ASP.NET. Can any body suggest me which one I choose to work with great reporting features in ASP.NETThanks and RegardsRavinder Reddy K Crystal Reports.....   Dont I get a better tool than the Crystal Reports? What about the HTML Report tool?Thanks and RegardsRavinder Reddy K You can try using the ASPNET ReportViewer Control.. see belowhttp://www.gotreportviewer.com/  http://www.koffeekoder.com/ArticleDetails...

Report Generating in ASP.net
Hello friends I want to generate reports dynamically at run-time in asp.net. So the user can modify the reports according to their need.So please help me how can I do the same. Is it possible with crystal report, sql server report or ajax if yes then how ? I have search for the same but I have not got any idea. and it is urgent so I want quick idea about it . So please help if you have any idea or know the source from where I can get the full information on generating this type of reports. Thanking you in advance.   Use crystal report to achieve this thnks n regards,Mar...

Need Help---Generate text report using ADO.NET in ASP.NET ????
 Hi guys, I have a problem in here. Can you guys give me some code example on how to generate text based report using ADO.NET in asp.net. At first we used olap for generating the report, but later my supervisor said the olap still has a bugs on it, so he ask me to change it but still, he want to generate it as a text file report using ADO.NET. So, can you guys please give me some example for it, I truly appreciate all your help and assistance.FYI: I use Visual Studio.NET 2003 and .NET Framework 1.1 Regards . --Please put "Mark as Answer" if I help you solve your problem, ...

Web resources about - generating reports for asp.net - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Vogtle Electric Generating Plant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... / 33.14333; -81.76056 Coordinates : 33°8′36″N 81°45′38″W  /  33.14333°N 81.76056°W  / 33.14333; -81.76056 The Alvin W. Vogtle Electric Generating ...

Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System - Spring 2013 - a set on Flickr
... Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App Garden Camera Finder The Weekly Flickr FlickrBlog Upload Sign In Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating ...

Prince XML: Generating High Quality PDFs from HTML + CSS - YouTube
Google Tech Talks November, 12 2007 ABSTRACT Please welcome Håkon Lie and Michael Day, who will be presenting Prince XML. Prince Overview: Prince ...

Generating media attention was the aim of New York Times attack: Akamai
Cyber attacks, such as the recent one on the New York Times, are more about gaining attention than causing damage, according to Akamai.

FourPlay review: Generating momentum with improvisation and surprise
From string quartet into a rock band 19 years ago and FourPlay is presenting `interesting compositions, with finely detailed arrangements', John ...

Men In Kilts generating cash and kudos
The Men In Kilts window cleaning concept might seem like a gimmick, but Tressa Wood's business smarts have the company cleaning up, and landed ...

Live blog of MagNet2013 Conference: Generating Publicity—The Right Way
Live blog of MagNet2013 Conference: Generating Publicity—The Right Way

Generating interest in homegrown power
Generating interest in homegrown power People's Daily Online ... are dealing with the preliminary paperwork. "The method was absolutely new ...

IHG generating over $20 million a month in revenue from mobile bookings
InterContinental Hotels' emphasis is on developing booking apps and mobile features to engage with guests in every step of their journey.

TIMELINE: Shutdowns at San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station over 13 years
This timeline of events looks at shutdowns at the San Onofre Nuclear Generating plant over the past 13 years.