FastReport VCL for Delphi XE7

Hello everyone,
Where can I download a proper version of FastReport VCL for Delphi XE7 Professional?
Thanks
Vladimir
1
Vladimir

> {quote:title=Vladimir Nelenson wrote:}{quote}
> Hello everyone,
> Where can I download a proper version of FastReport VCL for Delphi XE7 Professional?
> Thanks
> Vladimir

FR Trial here: http://www.fast-report.com/en/download/fast-report-vcl-5/
Registered users can download FR 5.1.7 with XE7 support here: http://cp.fast-report.com
0
Paul
10/2/2014 4:14:03 AM
> FR Trial here: http://www.fast-report.com/en/download/fast-report-vcl-5/
> Registered users can download FR 5.1.7 with XE7 support here: http://cp.fast-report.com

Hi Paul,

I have downloaded trial as you advised here. It prints "FastReport - Unregistered version (only 5 pages)" in the top right corner

When are you planning to provide a proper version of FastReport VCL for Delphi XE7 at Embarcadero Registered Users Download?

Thanks

Vladimir
0
Vladimir
10/6/2014 3:59:51 AM
Enquiring about non-trial FastReport VCL Embarcadero RAD Edition
0
Vladimir
10/6/2014 4:02:41 AM
Dear Vladimir,

See it at EDN.

--
Best regards,
  Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com

I have the same problem. I've installed XE7 Enterprise, but in the EDN I found only FastReport fmx version. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Zsolt
0
Utf
11/8/2014 4:11:17 PM
> {quote:title=Zsolt Németh wrote:}{quote}
> Dear Michael,
>
> I have the same problem. I've installed XE7 Enterprise, but in the EDN I found only FastReport fmx version. What am I doing wrong?
>
> Thanks,
> Zsolt

Hi Zsolt,
FastReport VCL is included in the XE7 install now. You do not need to download it from EDN
Cheers
Vladimir
0
Vladimir
11/8/2014 9:44:10 PM
> {quote:title=Vladimir Nelenson wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Zsolt Németh wrote:}{quote}
> > Dear Michael,
> >
> > I have the same problem. I've installed XE7 Enterprise, but in the EDN I found only FastReport fmx version. What am I doing wrong?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Zsolt
>
> Hi Zsolt,
> FastReport VCL is included in the XE7 install now. You do not need to download it from EDN
> Cheers
> Vladimir

Tanks Vladimir, I ran again the installer with the same settings, and fastreport appears.

Tanks again,
Zsolt
0
Utf

Web resources about - FastReport VCL for Delphi XE7 - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Free software downloads - Windows downloads - Mac downloads - Linux downloads - Drivers - Games and iPhone ...
Free software download : Download Windows, Macintosh software, Linux software, Drivers, Games and iPhone apps from Soft-Files.com

Windows Vista Google Alerts for 06 April 2008
Keeping an eye on Windows, other things tech and home of the Observed Tech PODCAST.

Member-to-Member Offers
Firebird SQL: The true open-source relational database