FastReport VCL 5 PDF Export Unable to Export Chinese Font.

FastReport VCL 5.0.4
Delphi XE4

FastReport VCL 5.0.4 PDF Export Unable to Export Chinese Font.

Able to Print, Export to DOCX, XLSX with Chinese Font.
But
Unable To Export to PDF with Chinese Font.

Pls Advise
0
Cheng

Did you try to use Arial Unicode font?
> {quote:title=Cheng Chuan Lim wrote:}{quote}
> FastReport VCL 5.0.4
> Delphi XE4
>
> FastReport VCL 5.0.4 PDF Export Unable to Export Chinese Font.
>
> Able to Print, Export to DOCX, XLSX with Chinese Font.
> But
> Unable To Export to PDF with Chinese Font.
>
> Pls Advise
0
Paul
4/2/2014 2:16:56 PM
Hi Paul

did not find Arial Unicode font in my XE4 Windows 7

Charset : DEFAULT_CHARSET
Font Name : Arial

So Change the Font Name to : MingLiu   細明體

and can export to PDF with Chinese Font.

thanks for the update...

Cheng Chuan
0
Cheng

Delphi XE 7 & FastReport 5 Where is Excel Export?, Looking to export to Exc
Good day, I have upgraded last year to Delphi XE7. Was on Delphi 2007 for many years and on Delphi 7 for even longer. I noticed that my FastReport package in Delphi XE7 do not have the frExcelExport control anymore? Is it not part of the Delphi XE7 anymore? I did update Delphi XE7 to update 1 as well. Please advise as my old projects are no broken as a result of this. Thanking you in advance. Just to add - my FastReport package was included in Delphi XE7. Did not purchase it seperately It seems that exporting to Execl is not included in the Emabrcadero edition: https://...

ANN: Gnostice eDocEngine VCL v2.5.2 Released
Gnostice Information Technologies is pleased to announce the release of eDocEngine v2.5.2. In this release we have overhauled the product with regard to Delphi 2009 support and added support for Delphi 2010. There have been several optimizations with regard to rendering Metafiles and RTF content to PDF. For more information, log on to: http://www.gnostice.com/eDocEngine_VCL.asp Enhancements in v2.5.2 ====================== General ------- + Support for Delphi 2010 + Mailing support for Indy v10.2.5 HTML and Text Generation ------------------------ + OnNeedFileName e...

ANN: Gnostice eDocEngine VCL v2.5.1 with RAD Studio 2009 support Released
Gnostice eDocEngine VCL v2.5.1 Released ======================================= Gnostice Information Technologies is pleased to announce the release of Gnostice eDocEngine VCL v2.5.1. Apart from a number of fixes, Version 2.5.1 includes enhancements such as RAD Studio 2009 and ReportBuilder v11.0 support. http://www.gnostice.com/edochistory.asp#v251 ENHANCEMENTS: General: - Support for CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Export Interfaces - ReportBuilder: - Support for ReportBuilder v11.00 Fixes: General: - Both UseImageAsResource and ProcessAfterEachPage handled correctly und...

ANN: Gnostice eDocEngine VCL v2.5.1 with RAD Studio 2009 support Released
Gnostice eDocEngine VCL v2.5.1 Released ======================================= Gnostice Information Technologies is pleased to announce the release of Gnostice eDocEngine VCL v2.5.1. Apart from a number of fixes, Version 2.5.1 includes enhancements such as RAD Studio 2009 and ReportBuilder v11.0 support. http://www.gnostice.com/edochistory.asp#v251 ENHANCEMENTS: General: - Support for CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Export Interfaces - ReportBuilder: - Support for ReportBuilder v11.00 Fixes: General: - Both UseImageAsResource and ProcessAfterEachPage handled correctly und...

unable to export report to pdf .
hi, i wanted to export my report to pdf format .i am able to view my report but when i click the button to export it to pdf format i get this error message..... Error in File C:\DOCUME~1\SAIRA\ASPNET\LOCALS~1\Temp\temp_2cfc0dde-2aa6-482a-85e7-772247eeb7c9.rpt: Access to report file denied. Another program may be using it. would appreciate immediate help. the source code is: Imports CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine Imports CrystalDecisions.Shared Public Class WebForm1 Inherits System.Web.UI.Page #Region " Web Form Designer Generated Code &qu...

To export or not to export?
Greetings! I wrote the following trivial module: package Trace; sub trace { my $message = shift; open (TRACE, ">>c:\\indigoperl\\htdocs\\data\\trace.log") or die "Could not open trace file: $!\n"; print TRACE $message; close TRACE; } my $motto = "Who invented this furshlugginer language anyway?"; I used it in the following even more trivial script: #!/usr/bin/perl use warnings; use strict; use Trace qw(trace); trace ("This is from the tracetest program.\n"); As you are no doubt aware, this didn't wo...

font in report exported to PDF and Licensing
I have two questions: 1st Question: In my .rpt file, I am setting font of a text to Script MT Bold, and I can see the text font in the report file in vs.net (in design time). Users are supposed to get this report in PDF format by navigating to a URL using a web browser. The downloaded PDF file for some reason does not show the text in Script MT Bold font. It's getting changed to a regular font (at least it's not what I set in design time). Is there a way to fix this behaviour? I am using CR that comes with vs.net 2003. 2nd Question: Do I need need to buy licenses to put this report in ...

Report fine; PDF export fine; Excel export crashes
I use the Report Viewer Redistributable 2005 Service Pack 1 (version 8.0.50727.1843). On my ASP.NET page the report displays fine, in a ReportViewer control, using an rdlc file. Export to PDF works fine. Export to Excel crashes. Stack does not tell me much because it’s all internal to the Report Viewer:[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.Parameter name: index]   System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index) +7483656   Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.ExcelRenderer.DoubleList.get_Item...

[ANN] Gnostice eDocEngine VCL v3.0 Released
Gnostice is pleased to release Version 3 of eDocEngine, our document-creation component suite for Delphi and C++Builder developers. A highlight of this version is Unicode support in the PDF engine. This means support for non-Latin text including right-to-left languages and mixed-language text, and all bidirectional text modes. There is a big increase in the speed with which the PDF engine processes non-Latin text. Output PDF files are also more compact, thanks to improved subset font embedding. The Excel and spreadsheet engines have been overhauled to export columns accurately a...

[ANN] Gnostice eDocEngine VCL v3.0 Released
Gnostice is pleased to release Version 3 of eDocEngine, our document-creation component suite for Delphi and C++Builder developers. A highlight of this version is Unicode support in the PDF engine. This means support for non-Latin text including right-to-left languages and mixed-language text, and all bidirectional text modes. There is a big increase in the speed with which the PDF engine processes non-Latin text. Output PDF files are also more compact, thanks to improved subset font embedding. The Excel and spreadsheet engines have been overhauled to export columns accurately a...

Crystal Reports export to PDF font problem
I have a crystal report document that export to a PDF file. Because there are lots of things to fit into one page, I had to use the "Arial Narrow" font. Everything works fine in my develop machine. But after I publish to the server, the font doesn't show right.  I checked the server fonts, and install the "Arial Narrow" font (it wasn't there in the server), but that didn't solve the problem. I have been working on this for over 6 hours now. Can someone please give me some hint? Thanks a lot. I have tried exporting gridview to PDF, and the "Arial ...

[ANN] Gnostice eDocEngine VCL v3.0.1 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of eDocEngine Version 3.0.1. This version includes enhancements for the report export interface installer, several fixes related PDF creation, font handling and C++Builder compatibility issues. eDocEngine v3.0.1 supports Delphi 2010/2009/2007/2006/2005/7/6/5 and C++Builder 2010/2009/2007/2006/6. eDocEngine v3 is Delphi/C++Builder XE ready and the RAD Studio XE compatible version will be available as soon as RAD Studio XE is released. All XtremeDevSystem VCL and eDocEngine VCL 3.x customers with an active subscription get this upgrade and t...

[ANN] Gnostice eDocEngine VCL v3.0.1 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of eDocEngine Version 3.0.1. This version includes enhancements for the report export interface installer, several fixes related PDF creation, font handling and C++Builder compatibility issues. eDocEngine v3.0.1 supports Delphi 2010/2009/2007/2006/2005/7/6/5 and C++Builder 2010/2009/2007/2006/6. eDocEngine v3 is Delphi/C++Builder XE ready and the RAD Studio XE compatible version will be available as soon as RAD Studio XE is released. All XtremeDevSystem VCL and eDocEngine VCL 3.x customers with an active subscription get this upgrade and t...

How to show the report exporting date only in the exported PDF/Excel file (ReportViewer Control)?
Hello everyone, Our customer wants to display the exporting date only in the exported file when exports a report to PDF/Excel (we are using ReportViewer Control in ASP.NET). Can anybody tell me how to achieve this? Thanks a lot. I mean I have a textbox which will show date info, and you just want show this textbox for excel/pdf render in asp2.0. So you want it to hide when in the GUI but show up on export?  Yay for figuring things out.(@.@) Yes, you are right! Do you have any idea on this? And could I add the page navigation on the report footer? How?  Thanks ...

Web resources about - FastReport VCL 5 PDF Export Unable to Export Chinese Font. - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Free software downloads - Windows downloads - Mac downloads - Linux downloads - Drivers - Games and iPhone ...
Free software download : Download Windows, Macintosh software, Linux software, Drivers, Games and iPhone apps from Soft-Files.com

Windows Vista Google Alerts for 06 April 2008
Keeping an eye on Windows, other things tech and home of the Observed Tech PODCAST.

Member-to-Member Offers
Firebird SQL: The true open-source relational database