Erro RAVE REPORTS DELPHI 2010

Estamos com problemas na migração de nossos relatórios do Delphi 7(Rave Reports 5.0.8) para Delphi 2010 (Rave reports 7.7.0). Já convertemos todos nossos relatórios e fontes para delphi 2010.
No Rave Reports em alguns relatórios acontece erro de Access Violation ou Invalid typecast quando executado pela segunda vez o mesmo relatório. Na primeira vez ocorre tudo certo. Uma observação é que no delphi 7 o relatório funcionava perfeitamente e está extamente igual no delphi 2010. Podíamos executar várias e várias vezes o relatório e nada de problemas. Também os fontes .pas e .dfm estão muito idênticos, mas, com a conversão para delphi 2010 que é normal.
 
Alguém pode nos ajudar?
 
Abraços.

Esse erro acontece em todos os relatórios na segunda vez que ele é executado. Na primeira vez funciona normal. Lembrando que no delphi 7 funcionava 100%. Fiz o teste conforme mencionado, mas não funcionou ainda..

Exemplo de como funciona a chamada do relatório:
procedure TfmParcelaDA.btSimulacaoClick(Sender: TObject);
begin
  inherited;
  if Length(frmDivida.GetLancamentos) = 0 then
    raise Exception.Create('Nenhuma Dívida foi selecionada.');

  ValidaGreater();

  if (rgTipo.ItemIndex = 0) or (rgTipo.ItemIndex = 1) then
  begin
    DM1.SetRvProjCarne(DM1.RvConP02);
    DM1.RvConP02.Close;
    DM1.RvConP02.Open;
    DM1.RvConP02.SelectReport(Self.GetNameReport(True), True);
    CarregaIdentificacao;
    CarregaExercicios;
    DM1.AtualizaDataViewDinamica(CConsultaP02, sdsExercicios);
    DM1.AtualizaDataViewDinamica(CConsultaP02, cdsParcelas, True, 'DwParcelas');
    DM1.ExecutaRavePreview(CConsultaP02, Self.GetNameReport(True), CVAZIO, Self);
  end
  else
  begin
    ValidarValorParcelas;

    DM1.SetRvProjCarne(DM1.RvRelP02);
    DM1.RvRelP02.Close;
    DM1.RvRelP02.Open;
    if frmDados.IdTributo = CID_TRIB_ISS_HOMOLOGADO_DA then
      DM1.RvRelP02.SelectReport('RelSimulaParcRefis2009ISSHomologado', True)
    else
      DM1.RvRelP02.SelectReport('RelSimulaParcRefis2009', True);

    CarregaCdsTempLanc;
    CarregaCabecalhoRefis;
    CarregaParametrosRefis;
    dm1.AtualizaDataViewDinamica(CRelatoriosP02, cdsParcelas, True, 'DwParcRefis');
    DM1.ExecutaRavePreview(CRelatoriosP02, 'RelSimulacaoParcRefis2009', 'Simulação do parcelamento em (' + FormatDateTime('dd/mm/yyyy', TDateUtil.GetDate) + ') REFISBLU-2009', Self);
  end;
end;



---------------------

procedure TDM1.ExecutaRavePreview(IndexRvProj: Integer;
  Relatorio, Titulo: string; PMasterForm: TfmBasicWindow;
  CriaPDF: Boolean = False; PathFile: string = ''; PIndex: Integer = 0);
var
  Screen: TScreen;
  RvProj: TRvProject;
  x: TRPRender;
begin
  Screen := TScreen.Create(self);
  try
    Screen.Cursor := -11; // crHourGlass;

    if (CriaPDF) and (Trim(PathFile) <> '') then
    begin
      RvSystem.RenderObject := GetRvRender(PIndex);
      RvSystem.OutputFileName := PathFile;
      RvSystem.DoNativeOutput := False;
      RvSystem.DefaultDest := rdFile;
      RvSystem.SystemFiler.StreamMode := smTempFile;
      RvSystem.SystemSetups := RvSystem.SystemSetups - [ssAllowSetup];
    end;

    FMasterForm := PMasterForm;
    GetProjRave(IndexRvProj, RvProj);
    if Titulo <> '' then
      RvSystem.SystemPrinter.Title := Titulo
    else
      RvSystem.SystemPrinter.Title := Relatorio;
    RvProj.SelectReport(Relatorio, True);

    RvProj.SetParam('Titulo', Titulo);
    if Relatorio <> 'RelExtNFAvulsa' then
      RvProj.SetParam('DataAtualSistema',
        TDateUtil.DateToStr(TDateUtil.GetDate))
    else
      RvProj.SetParam('DataAtualSistema', '');
 //   RvProj.Open; teste..
    RvProj.Execute;
 //   RvProj.Close; teste...
  finally
    Screen.Cursor := 0; // crDefault;
    Screen.Free;
  end;
end;
0
James
8/30/2010 12:23:47 PM
embarcadero.delphi.reporting 487 articles. 0 followers. Follow

8 Replies
1518 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 48

I'd like to help but this Forum mostly uses English. Can you do that?

George
0
George
8/30/2010 4:38:40 PM
> {quote:title=George Winkler wrote:}{quote}
> I'd like to help but this Forum mostly uses English. Can you do that?
> 
> George

We have problems in migrating our reports from Delphi 7 (Rave Reports 5.0.8) for Delphi 2010 (Rave reports 7.7.0). Already converted all our reports and sources for Delphi 2010.
Rave Reports in some case reports Access Violation error or Invalid typecast for the second time when running the same report. The first time is all right. One observation is that in the report delphi 7 worked perfectly and is equal extamente in Delphi 2010. We could run again and again the report and no problems. Also the sources. Pas and. Dfm are very similar, but with the conversion for Delphi 2010 is normal.

Can anyone help?

Hugs.

This error happens for all reports in the second time he runs. The first time it works normal. Recalling that in Delphi 7 it worked 100%. I took the test as mentioned, but still did not work ..
0
James
8/31/2010 2:10:46 PM
> {quote:title=James Kuehl wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=George Winkler wrote:}{quote}
> > I'd like to help but this Forum mostly uses English. Can you do that?
> > 
> > George
> 
> We have problems in migrating our reports from Delphi 7 (Rave Reports 5.0.8) for Delphi 2010 (Rave reports 7.7.0). Already converted all our reports and sources for Delphi 2010.
> Rave Reports in some case reports Access Violation error or Invalid typecast for the second time when running the same report. The first time is all right. One observation is that in the report delphi 7 worked perfectly and is equal extamente in Delphi 2010. We could run again and again the report and no problems. Also the sources. Pas and. Dfm are very similar, but with the conversion for Delphi 2010 is normal.
> 
> Can anyone help?
> 
> Hugs.
> 
> This error happens for all reports in the second time he runs. The first time it works normal. Recalling that in Delphi 7 it worked 100%. I took the test as mentioned, but still did not work ..

You are sure that the Rave version is for Delphi 2010? I am using D2009 and got the initial 8.0 version and it works just fine. Unfortunately, Nevrona (Rave) doesn't appear to be in business anymore which is a big problem for me.  I use the 7.0.5 version for Delphi 6.

George

Edited by: George Winkler on Aug 31, 2010 3:37 PM
0
George
8/31/2010 10:44:17 PM
> {quote:title=George Winkler wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=James Kuehl wrote:}{quote}
> > > {quote:title=George Winkler wrote:}{quote}
> > > I'd like to help but this Forum mostly uses English. Can you do that?
> > > 
> > > George
> > 
> > We have problems in migrating our reports from Delphi 7 (Rave Reports 5.0.8) for Delphi 2010 (Rave reports 7.7.0). Already converted all our reports and sources for Delphi 2010.
> > Rave Reports in some case reports Access Violation error or Invalid typecast for the second time when running the same report. The first time is all right. One observation is that in the report delphi 7 worked perfectly and is equal extamente in Delphi 2010. We could run again and again the report and no problems. Also the sources. Pas and. Dfm are very similar, but with the conversion for Delphi 2010 is normal.
> > 
> > Can anyone help?
> > 
> > Hugs.
> > 
> > This error happens for all reports in the second time he runs. The first time it works normal. Recalling that in Delphi 7 it worked 100%. I took the test as mentioned, but still did not work ..
> 
> You are sure that the Rave version is for Delphi 2010? I am using D2009 and got the initial 8.0 version and it works just fine. Unfortunately, Nevrona (Rave) doesn't appear to be in business anymore which is a big problem for me.  I use the 7.0.5 version for Delphi 6.
> 
> George
> 
> Edited by: George Winkler on Aug 31, 2010 3:37 PM
0
George
8/31/2010 10:45:15 PM
"Unfortunately, Nevrona (Rave) doesn't appear to be in business anymore 
which is a big problem for me.  "

Whilst I agree this is the impresssion, looking at the XE Spec sheets, 
it refer to Nevrona Rave Version 9 and the full version being available 
on the Nevrona Web site... which of course, its not.

So what on earth is going on ?

Mike
 >>
 >> George

On 1.09.2010 8:45 AM, George Winkler wrote:
>> {quote:title=George Winkler wrote:}{quote}
>>> {quote:title=James Kuehl wrote:}{quote}
>>>> {quote:title=George Winkler wrote:}{quote}
>>>> I'd like to help but this Forum mostly uses English. Can you do that?
>>>>
>>>> George
>>>
>>> We have problems in migrating our reports from Delphi 7 (Rave Reports 5.0.8) for Delphi 2010 (Rave reports 7.7.0). Already converted all our reports and sources for Delphi 2010.
>>> Rave Reports in some case reports Access Violation error or Invalid typecast for the second time when running the same report. The first time is all right. One observation is that in the report delphi 7 worked perfectly and is equal extamente in Delphi 2010. We could run again and again the report and no problems. Also the sources. Pas and. Dfm are very similar, but with the conversion for Delphi 2010 is normal.
>>>
>>> Can anyone help?
>>>
>>> Hugs.
>>>
>>> This error happens for all reports in the second time he runs. The first time it works normal. Recalling that in Delphi 7 it worked 100%. I took the test as mentioned, but still did not work ..
>>
>> You are sure that the Rave version is for Delphi 2010? I am using D2009 and got the initial 8.0 version and it works just fine. Unfortunately, Nevrona (Rave) doesn't appear to be in business anymore which is a big problem for me.  I use the 7.0.5 version for Delphi 6.
>>
>> George
>>
>> Edited by: George Winkler on Aug 31, 2010 3:37 PM
0
Mike
9/1/2010 2:34:05 AM
Hi, 

It seems you are in a difficult situation. After I went to D2009 I also had problems with my reports. 
(lucky I kept using Quickreport that is still in business and has a good helpdesk) 

You can try to use MadExcept (free for non-commercial usage, inexpensive for commercial usage) 
for your project and see if you get a more clear idea with the stackdump it creates. 

http://madshi.net/madExceptDescription.htm 

In my situation it seems that the updated reportsources (to Unicode) had some problems 
with processor threading. We got new PC's with multicore processors and creating 
reports became totally crazy. In runtime, the close of the reportform went in a total 
different procedure in my code. It gave Exceptions and Invalid pointer operation messages. 
I was lucky that with help from the helpdesk / new sources the problem was solved.

In my case the errors came unexpected, not always at the same time and it was very 
hard to debug. In your case you seems that you always get it (second time creating the report) 
so at least you can easy reproduce the error. 

Greets.
0
Robert
9/1/2010 9:36:30 AM
> {quote:title=Mike Hickman wrote:}{quote}
> "Unfortunately, Nevrona (Rave) doesn't appear to be in business anymore 
> which is a big problem for me.  "
> 
> Whilst I agree this is the impresssion, looking at the XE Spec sheets, 
> it refer to Nevrona Rave Version 9 and the full version being available 
> on the Nevrona Web site... which of course, its not.
> 
> So what on earth is going on ?
> 
> Mike
>  >>
>  >> George
> 
> On 1.09.2010 8:45 AM, George Winkler wrote:
> >> {quote:title=George Winkler wrote:}{quote}
> >>> {quote:title=James Kuehl wrote:}{quote}
> >>>> {quote:title=George Winkler wrote:}{quote}
> >>>> I'd like to help but this Forum mostly uses English. Can you do that?
> >>>>
> >>>> George
> >>>
> >>> We have problems in migrating our reports from Delphi 7 (Rave Reports 5.0.8) for Delphi 2010 (Rave reports 7.7.0). Already converted all our reports and sources for Delphi 2010.
> >>> Rave Reports in some case reports Access Violation error or Invalid typecast for the second time when running the same report. The first time is all right. One observation is that in the report delphi 7 worked perfectly and is equal extamente in Delphi 2010. We could run again and again the report and no problems. Also the sources. Pas and. Dfm are very similar, but with the conversion for Delphi 2010 is normal.
> >>>
> >>> Can anyone help?
> >>>
> >>> Hugs.
> >>>
> >>> This error happens for all reports in the second time he runs. The first time it works normal. Recalling that in Delphi 7 it worked 100%. I took the test as mentioned, but still did not work ..
> >>
> >> You are sure that the Rave version is for Delphi 2010? I am using D2009 and got the initial 8.0 version and it works just fine. Unfortunately, Nevrona (Rave) doesn't appear to be in business anymore which is a big problem for me.  I use the 7.0.5 version for Delphi 6.
> >>
> >> George
> >>
> >> Edited by: George Winkler on Aug 31, 2010 3:37 PM

The Nevrona Site advertises Version 8 and has for a very long time. They haven't responded to inquiries for a looooong time. If they would say they are gone - okay - but silence STINKS.

George
0
George
9/1/2010 7:40:22 PM
<George Winkler> ha scritto nel messaggio 
news:281292@forums.embarcadero.com...

> The Nevrona Site advertises Version 8 and has for a very long time. They 
> haven't responded to inquiries for a looooong time. If they would say they 
> are gone - okay - but silence STINKS.

Yesterday Mike Rozlog answerded to my question about Rave that would be a 
"new version with many new features".
Reading the posts about Rave at 
http://www.delphifeeds.com/go/f/71527?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+delphifeeds+%28DelphiFeeds.com%29 
instead does not give much hope ...
Like I wrote there: I can't understand that EMB is still true to 
Nevrona/Rave.

Regards,

Klaus
0
Klaus
9/3/2010 8:24:12 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview
Very simple to use - buid complex reports in 10 minutes. All you need to know - SQL, HTML, CSS. Use all power of HTML4 and CSS3 in any part of report. Features: Barcodes Multiline headers Groups Cross-tabs (any level) Transformations (cross-tab with range) Pictures (+from database) Master/Detail (any level) Supports all databases and db-libraries (writing adapter for any db-acess library takes only 5 minutes) Standalone reports - no need for delphi forms/datasets. 100% native Delhi code. All Delphi versions - from Delphi 6 to XE6 (VCL). 32/64 bit. Supports Unicode for...

Rave Report 7.7
Hi I am trying to print the content of a TStringlist into a MemoField of Rave Report 7.7 (RR77). This should normally be a triavial operation but I can`t get it to work correctly under D2010. The application perfectly compile and run under D2007 (which is non-unicode and that is probably explaining why it works correctly). It`s only under D2010 that it`s not working at all (I get random chars and "?" printed into the report fields). Here is the code I use to write a TStringlist content into a RR77 MemoField. This proc is called within RvConnection.OnGetRow event for each Me...

Delphi 2010
Hi, I'm using Delphi 2010 and Rave Reports (comes built in, v. 7.7.0). I have been using this couple for 5 months without any problem. In my company i have use two languages, first i use our primary language (Turkish) and when people wants to use another language i changed the specific text and memo values according to their tag value. This approach worked fine till last week. Last week changing the values at runtime stopped work. I don't know why, everything seems ok with the code, i also tried to check changed values, the values seemed to changed but when i execetu reports a...

Delphi 2010 & rave report Data Type problem
i create a report using rave report. i use adoquery, rvdatasetconnection, and rvproject. on rave designer i can execute the report i already design without any problem. i choose preview and it show the data i want. but when i execute it from runtime, it ask the output option and when choose preview i get error Project project.exe raise exception class ERaveException with message 'Field DataView1:qty. Datatype expected:dtBCD Datatype found: dtInteger'. from the error say i think the data type missmatch, but cannot find where or how to fix it. did i miss something or maybe i di...

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

RAVE Reports and Delphi 2009
I've just upgraded from Delphi 6 and actually, I'm not sure if the upgrade is a good investment. Okay, only got the pro edition, but with the added problems, maybe Delphi 6 was a better option. More importantly, Rave Reports!!! Wow, is this reporting tool just rubbish or what! It's absolute pants. I'm really dissapointed with the quality of it. Though I suppose as it's bundled they'll get their cash whatever the quality of it within Delphi. I'm just hoping SCT Associates get a newer version of Ace Report out v.soon for Delphi 2009. Anyway, RAVE, It doesn't...

Rave Reports and Delphi 2009
Rave Reports 7.6 starts with *EAccessError in rtl120.bpl* and crashes ???? Edited by: Peter Diekert on Nov 14, 2008 6:08 AM > {quote:title=Peter Diekert wrote:}{quote} > Rave Reports 7.6 starts with *EAccessError in rtl120.bpl* and crashes ???? I'm presuming you saw this post (about 10 below yours): https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?threadID=4363&tstart=0 ...

Does Delphi XE3 has Rave reports ?
Guys I have applications has been built by BDS 2006 and I would like to upgrade to XE3 when I did recompile I got errors concerning rave reports .Please If anyone could tell me ,Does Delphi XE3 has Rave reports ?.If no please could you help me to solve the errors which I have got . > {quote:title=Mahroos Ali wrote:}{quote} > Guys I have applications has been built by BDS 2006 and I would like to upgrade to XE3 when I did recompile I got errors concerning rave reports .Please If anyone could tell me ,Does Delphi XE3 has Rave reports ?.If no please could you help me to solve the error...

Delphi report
Hello, Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and Freereport ? Thank you Dear Mike Thomas! Also you can use internal in Delphi Rave Reports :) Or use non-free report generators like FastReport (price starts from $79). Try to find free/chipper but better... "Mike Thomas" wrote: news:169748@forums.codegear.com... > Hello, > > Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and > Freereport ? > > Thank you -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com Fast Repor...

Rave Reports 8 and Delphi 2009
Hi All, Was Rave Reports 8 ever released? Are Nevrona Designs still in business? If the answer to both the above is No, can anyone recommend a product with equivalent functionality for code-based reports that supports Delphi 2009? Thanks -Mohamed Dear Mohamed Koker! What about no equivalent but richer functionality? "Mohamed Koker" wrote: news:89272@forums.codegear.com... > Hi All, > > Was Rave Reports 8 ever released? > > Are Nevrona Designs still in business? > > If the answer to both the above is No, can anyone recommend a product...

Delphi 2010 report tools [Edit]
Hello, I’m looking for Delphi 2010 simple report tools with small bytes “other than quickreport and RTF report’ FREEWARE or very cheap (less than $50.00) tools Please advice Thanks in advance Edited by: Adam Allen on Jun 30, 2010 5:39 AM Dear Adam Allen! Did you read this http://delphihaters.blogspot.com/2010/06/smells-like-team-spirit-nevrona-rave.html ? I do not agree with something (about FastReport :) ) but - very interesting. About your question... Starting price of FastReport is more than $50 - $79 per Basic Edition. FreeReport - you can add support of D2010. It...

Crystal report 2008 in Delphi 2010
Hi there, I’m using Delphi 2010 & Crystal report 2008 vcl in our application. We have changed the version number in ucrpe32.pas file & modified the related files to work with version 2008. But we are getting the following error Error: 538 Error in File Employee.rpt: Parameter has invalid structure size. ‘PrintOptions.GetCopies<PEGetPrintOptions>' Could you please help me to resolve this problem. Thanks & regards, Mary > {quote:title=Mary James wrote:}{quote} > Hi there, > > I’m using Delphi 2010 & Crystal report 2008 vcl in our applicat...

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

Rave Reports 9 BE with Delphi XE problem
Hello, not sure if anyone has found out this possible issue or not. I am trying to upgrade a Delphi 2007 Intraweb application to use the most recent version of Intraweb and I am using Delphi XE to do this. I managed to get so far but when testing the reporting in the application it would just hang and eventually give an out of memory error message. I have tracked this down to a memo on the rave report that has tabs in it, so it is quite easy to get around by avoiding using tabs. However I tested to see if this problem would also arise if some of the database fields also had tabs in them, ...

Web resources about - Erro RAVE REPORTS DELPHI 2010 - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Latest Marketing, Tech, Social Media, and Blog Marketing Finds - The Friday Traffic Report
The Friday Traffic Report Home Blog Subscribe! About Jack and Jim Website Promotion Social, Tech, Marketing News Subscribe Now Latest Marketing, ...

Mile High Report - For Denver Broncos Fans
MileHighReport(MHR) is the ultimate independent resource for the Denver Broncos on the web. Along with MHR Radio, the official podcast of MHR, ...

the rajam report
… I kept having trouble with understanding what “mode” I was in, for lack of a better term. Specifically, it was weird that “glances” could only ...

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

Bull Report
Qualcomm to Post Results, to Seal Deal with TDK Qualcomm, Inc. is expected to release its earnings report for the first quarter of the fiscal ...

Insider Trading Report - Institutional Ownership & Insider Trades
Crude Futures Break Below $60, Supply Glut, Weak Demand... Asia Continues to Rally, India Shines, China...

U.S. News & World Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
U.S. News & World Report is an American news magazine published from Washington, D.C. Along with Time and Newsweek it was for many years a leading ...

SuperRatings report finds retail funds charge more for less
The non-profit superannuation lobby has accused its bank-owned rivals of opposing new product disclosure &quot;dashboard' rules in a bid to conceal ...

Four Corners report finds shark net programs do not prevent attacks
Shark mitigation programs on NSW beaches have no statistical impact on the number of shark attacks, new analysis has found.

Report: Google’s working on more than just a headset, Android VR coming soon
Not wanting Facebook to have a monopoly on virtual reality, Google has lately been doubling down on the platform. Their new VR division is overseen ...

Resources last updated: 2/8/2016 9:32:25 PM