Disable first screen exporting pdf in FastReports

When I click on export pdf, I see the first screen (Export to pdf), then second screen(Save As). Is there a way that I can disable the first screen and keep second screen? If I set ShowDialog := False, then both srceens are disabled.

Minh

> {quote:title=Minh Ho wrote:}{quote}
> When I click on export pdf, I see the first screen (Export to pdf), then second screen(Save As). Is there a way that I can disable the first screen and keep second screen? If I set ShowDialog := False, then both srceens are disabled.

Try
{code}unit Unit1;

interface

uses
  Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Variants, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms,
  Dialogs, frxClass, frxExportPDF, frxPreview, frxDsgnIntf, Menus;

type
  TForm1 = class(TForm)
    frxReport1: TfrxReport;
    frxPDFExport1: TfrxPDFExport;
    SaveDialog1: TSaveDialog;
    procedure FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
    procedure frxReport1Preview(Sender: TObject);
    procedure PDFExport(Sender: TObject);
  private
    { Private declarations }
  public
    { Public declarations }
  end;

var
  Form1: TForm1;

implementation

{$R *.dfm}

procedure TForm1.PDFExport(Sender: TObject);
begin
     if SaveDialog1.Execute then
       begin
         frxPDFExport1.FileName:=SaveDialog1.FileName;
         TfrxPreview(frxReport1.Preview).Export(frxPDFExport1);
       end;
end;

begin
     frxPDFExport1.ShowDialog := False;
     frxReport1.ShowReport;
end;

procedure TForm1.frxReport1Preview(Sender: TObject);
var i, j, mi: integer;
begin
       TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).PdfB.OnClick:=PDFExport;
       for i := 0 to frxExportFilters.Count - 1 do
         begin
           if TfrxCustomExportFilter(frxExportFilters[i].Filter).ClassName = 'TfrxPDFExport' then
             mi:=i;
         end;
       TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).ExportPopup.Items[mi + 2].OnClick:=PDFExport;
       for i:=0 to TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).RightMenu.Items.Count-1 do
         begin
           if TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).RightMenu.Items[i].Caption=TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).SaveB.Hint then
             begin
               for j:=0 to TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).RightMenu.Items[i].Count-1 do
                 if TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).RightMenu.Items[i][j].Caption=TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).ExportPopup.Items[mi + 2].Caption then
                    TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).RightMenu.Items[i][j].OnClick:=PDFExport;
             end;
           if TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).RightMenu.Items[i].Caption=TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).PdfB.Hint then
             TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).RightMenu.Items[i].OnClick:=PDFExport;
         end;
end;

end.
{code}
0
Paul

Export Crystal report to PDF report
Hello, Does anyone knows how to export the Crystal report (.rpt) to the PDF report in c#?  Thanks  http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Export-Crystal-Reports-To-PDF.aspxhttp://visualbasic.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/visualbasic-l/programmatically-exporting-from-crystal-report-to-pdf-using-vb-1480987http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vb/JatsArticle1.aspx  Don't say thanks rather mark my reply as "Answer" if it helps you ,Doing so u'll get points tooamiT jaiNC#.NET Articles Hi, You can use the following  rptDoc.ExportToHttpRespons...

Exporting Report in PDF with TextBoxes in PDF
 Hi Friends,Currently  i am working on 1 report which have 22 pages(22 page design ).And client requirement is that he must need this report exported in PDF  with textboxes in PDF.Can any one please know me how i can export my report in PDF with textboxes in PDF?Client don't want this report in word or other Format, He must require only in PDF. Thanks in advance. With Regards,Mayank PrajapatiMCP, MCTS .Net 2.0If this is a correct answer then please mark this as answer....

How to Disable Export into PDF option when using Report viewer in Visual studio 2005
Hi, Here is the question that i am struggling with,I am using MS Report Viewer (VS 2005) in visual studio for getting reports. I need reports only on Excel and i want to disable the Export into PDF option. Can you please help me guys to figure it out. Aslesh   see this posthttp://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=857988&SiteID=1 Jeev~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If you get the answer to your question, please mark it as the answer....

when i try to export the report to pdf format in button click event it gives me LOGON error.I am using push method to create the report .The code to create the report is written in page load
Calling this function in button click eventPrivate Sub ExportToPDF() Try Dim crExportOptions As New ExportOptions Dim crReportDocument As New ReportDocument Dim crDiskFileDestinationOptions As DiskFileDestinationOptions Dim ExportPath As String Dim ExportedFileName As String Session("ReportName") = " CrystalReport1" Dim rpt1 As New CrystalReport1 Session.Add("ActiveReport", rpt1) crReportDocument = Session.Item("ActiveReport") ExportPath = Request.PhysicalApplicationPath + "ReportOutput\" If System.IO.Directory.Exists(ExportPath) = False Then System.IO.Directory.CreateDirector...

FastReport VCL 5 PDF Export Unable to Export Chinese Font.
FastReport VCL 5.0.4 Delphi XE4 FastReport VCL 5.0.4 PDF Export Unable to Export Chinese Font. Able to Print, Export to DOCX, XLSX with Chinese Font. But Unable To Export to PDF with Chinese Font. Pls Advise Did you try to use Arial Unicode font? > {quote:title=Cheng Chuan Lim wrote:}{quote} > FastReport VCL 5.0.4 > Delphi XE4 > > FastReport VCL 5.0.4 PDF Export Unable to Export Chinese Font. > > Able to Print, Export to DOCX, XLSX with Chinese Font. > But > Unable To Export to PDF with Chinese Font. > > Pls Advise Hi Paul ...

Report fine; PDF export fine; Excel export crashes
I use the Report Viewer Redistributable 2005 Service Pack 1 (version 8.0.50727.1843). On my ASP.NET page the report displays fine, in a ReportViewer control, using an rdlc file. Export to PDF works fine. Export to Excel crashes. Stack does not tell me much because it’s all internal to the Report Viewer:[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.Parameter name: index]   System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index) +7483656   Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.ExcelRenderer.DoubleList.get_Item...

Could I make all my reports export to a single PDF by adding them to one report as subreports?
I'm not familiar with how subreports work, but I need to come up with ideas on how to make multiple reports print/export together as a package. Would something like that work? I would just have a blank report out there that would serve only as a wrapper, then I'd programattically add all the reports to it as subreports before printing/exporting the wrapper report. Is something like that even possible? Couldn't do this in CR .NET. Possibly in CR 10. But, it might be easier to get a third party product, such as dynamicpdf, and stitch your reports together after they are generated.If...

How to show the report exporting date only in the exported PDF/Excel file (ReportViewer Control)?
Hello everyone, Our customer wants to display the exporting date only in the exported file when exports a report to PDF/Excel (we are using ReportViewer Control in ASP.NET). Can anybody tell me how to achieve this? Thanks a lot. I mean I have a textbox which will show date info, and you just want show this textbox for excel/pdf render in asp2.0. So you want it to hide when in the GUI but show up on export?  Yay for figuring things out.(@.@) Yes, you are right! Do you have any idea on this? And could I add the page navigation on the report footer? How?  Thanks ...

Export report to pdf
HI! I´m using a webservice to view a report in an Webform. I´d like to export this report to pdf for i.e. pretty printing. But I simply can´t access the reportdocument the webservice provides. Is there a way to get the reportdocument and export to pdf? Thanks for your help!...

data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0
hi, I need a solution for data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0 version.    ...

Delphi XE 7 & FastReport 5 Where is Excel Export?, Looking to export to Exc
Good day, I have upgraded last year to Delphi XE7. Was on Delphi 2007 for many years and on Delphi 7 for even longer. I noticed that my FastReport package in Delphi XE7 do not have the frExcelExport control anymore? Is it not part of the Delphi XE7 anymore? I did update Delphi XE7 to update 1 as well. Please advise as my old projects are no broken as a result of this. Thanking you in advance. Just to add - my FastReport package was included in Delphi XE7. Did not purchase it seperately It seems that exporting to Execl is not included in the Emabrcadero edition: https://...

Error after deloyment
Hi,I am using crystal reports with Visual Studio 2005. And that was working fine in development environment. After I deployed it to server, It is giving me this error.#######################################################System.Exception: Load report failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80000220): Error in File C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\rptInvoice {D21318F6-F9E2-4FDA-8CA9-95B11CB95993}.rpt:Access to report file denied. Another program may be using it.   at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ClientDoc.ReportClientDocumentClass.Open(Object& DocumentPath, Int32 Opti...

Export pb report as PDF...
Hi everyone, Can someone please point me in the correct direction for a tool/component for pb that will allow me to save my powerbuilder reports as pdf. I would pefer a component or dll of some sort that will allow me to do it completly in code and install it with my application. (i.e. not install a printer driver that saves a pdf like acrobat does) Thanks is advance. -Adam Amyuni has an ocx. (http://www.amyuni.com/) On MySybase there is a printer component that allows you save to Adobe if you have Acrobat installed. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / O...

error in exporting report to pdf
When I am trying to export the report to pdf it is giving me this error: Invalid file name. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LoadSaveReportException: Invalid file name. This is my code Dim oConnection As New SqlClient.SqlConnection("server=(local); database = Medisys; Trusted_connection=yes ") oConnection.Open() Dim oCom...

Web resources about - Disable first screen exporting pdf in FastReports - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Free software downloads - Windows downloads - Mac downloads - Linux downloads - Drivers - Games and iPhone ...
Free software download : Download Windows, Macintosh software, Linux software, Drivers, Games and iPhone apps from Soft-Files.com

Windows Vista Google Alerts for 06 April 2008
Keeping an eye on Windows, other things tech and home of the Observed Tech PODCAST.

Member-to-Member Offers
Firebird SQL: The true open-source relational database