Delphi XE 7 & FastReport 5 Where is Excel Export?, Looking to export to Exc

Good day,

I have upgraded last year to Delphi XE7.
Was on Delphi 2007 for many years and on Delphi 7 for even longer.

I noticed that my FastReport package in Delphi XE7 do not have the frExcelExport control anymore?
Is it not part of the Delphi XE7 anymore?

I did update Delphi XE7 to update 1 as well.

Please advise as my old projects are no broken as a result of this.

Thanking you in advance.
0
Marius

Just to add - my FastReport package was included in Delphi XE7. Did not purchase it seperately
0
Marius
3/12/2015 7:31:54 PM
It seems that exporting to Execl is not included in the Emabrcadero edition:

https://www.fast-report.com/en/products/report-for-delphi-fastreport-4-feature-matrix.html/

> {quote:title=Marius van Tubbergh wrote:}{quote}
> Just to add - my FastReport package was included in Delphi XE7. Did not purchase it seperately
0
Borja

How to access Delphi 7 & 2009 after purchasing Delphi XE
I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009. Please respond. Regards, SB, L&T Hi sushweta biswas, > I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009. Your reseller should have told you: after registering Delphi XE, you can go to http://www.embarcadero.com/xe-earlier-versions to enter your serial number of Delphi XE as well as your EDN account informati...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Exporting to Excel in Crystal Reports .NET
sir,   I want to export Crystal report to Excel and the following is the code i wrote in the button click.ReportDocument rptExcel = new ReportDocument() ;string strExportFile = "C:/Session_SessionID.xls" ;rptExcel = new RptJobOrderRecap();//report namerptExcel.ExportOptions.ExportDestinationType = ExportDestinationType.DiskFile ;rptExcel.ExportOptions.ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.Excel;ExcelFormatOptions objExcelOptions = new ExcelFormatOptions();objExcelOptions.ExcelUseConstantColumnWidth = false ;rptExcel.ExportOptions.FormatOptions = objExcelOptions ;DiskFileDestinationOp...

Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0
Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... Hello All, I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running... This is my code in Delphi 7.0 .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1.proLogInGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmLogIn.Create(AWebApplication); end; ..... .... Now I Upgrade to Delphi XE.... Below is my Code in Delphi XE and There is no IWTPageProducer instead I used TPageProducer... {*************************************************} unit uWebModule; interface uses SysUtils, Classes, HTTPApp, HTTPProd, SOAPHTTPDisp, WebBrokerSOAP, IWAppForm, IWApplication; type TfrmWebModule = class(TWebModule) PageProducer1: TPageProducer; . . . private public end; var WebModuleClass: TComponentClass = TfrmWebModule; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; implementation uses uMain; {$R *.dfm} procedure TfrmWebModule.frmWebModuleactMainAction(Sender: TObject; Request: TWebRequest; Response: TWebRes...

Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0
Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... Hello All, I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running... This is my code in Delphi 7.0 .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1....

New ASP Alliance Article: Exporting to Excel in Crystal Reports .NET
Exporting to Excel in Crystal Reports .NET - Perfect Excel Exports http://aspalliance.com/articleViewer.aspx?aId=478&pId=1 When exporting from Crystal Reports .NET to Excel, the output can turn out to be unusable without a lot of reformatting in the spreadsheet. This tends to make business managers unhappy. Fortunatly, with a few programming and report formatting options, you can have perfect Excel exports with very little effort.If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.Crystal AllianceMy BlogFlorist Blogs...

Delphi 5 (string[80]) vs Delphi XE
Hi guys i'm trying to convert a old application made with Delphi 5 to Delphi XE 5 The probleme i have right now is about String[80] and the Read / Write procedure i have a type like that Type TEnrMess = record Mess : String[80]; MessSuiv : Word; Hint : Word; end; And i read/write this type to a File of TEnrMess My probleme is that the string have changed from Delphi 5 to Delphi XE i join the link of a simple of the probleme that can be compiled on delphi 5 and any Delphi XE https://mega.co.nz/#!wV1VyZzY!1ha5oOxTg7L1WJAOXutUygkj...

Delphi 7.0 code convert to delphi XE ...
Hello All, I create an application using Web Server Application then CGI stand alone... In WebModule I add ModuleController component and IWPageProcedure... Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1.proLogInGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmLogIn.Create(AWebA...

Sybase 7 & Delphi 5
I have a Sybase 7 database application which was written in Delphi 5. Several users are accessing the application via Windows Terminal Server (2K). Occasionally users will experience at Access Vilation at read address C0000006. I've read that this error is caused when the system attempts to retrieve a swapped-out page and fails. Has anyone seen this problem in a WTS environment and more importantly does anyone have a fix or a way to better diagnose the issue. ...

dynamical DLL loading in delphi 7 & delphi 2010
Hello, i am loading a DLL dynamical in Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010: [delphi] var hDLL: THandle; pCode: Pointer; type TProcMainEntry = function: TForm; begin hDll := 0; if FileExists(Pfad + vpeDllName) then hDLL := LoadLibrary(PChar(Pfad + vpeDllName)) else SetLastError(2); if hDLL = 0 then RaiseLastOSError; pCode := GetProcAddress(hDLL, PChar(vpeFunction)); if pCode = nil then RaiseLastOSError; Result := TProcMainEntry(pcode)(); [/delphi] in delphi 7 there's a variable filled with data of the main application which used in the...

Delphi&5.5
Hello! I try to implement SQL-query using TQuery componenet SELECT count(*) FROM dba.M_F where id_f=6 and date_now > '01.01.2000' Then I get an error message General SQL error [Sybase][ODBC driver]: cannot convert 01.01.2000 to a date/time. What's a matter (I tried any different variants of date kind)? Does anyone this problem encounter? Alter your SELECT statement to the following : SELECT count(*) from dba.M_F where id_f = 6 and date_now > '2000-01-01' note that date picture is 'yyyy-mm-dd' for SQL Anywhere. <Nicolay_A._Vasiliev&...

To export or not to export?
Greetings! I wrote the following trivial module: package Trace; sub trace { my $message = shift; open (TRACE, ">>c:\\indigoperl\\htdocs\\data\\trace.log") or die "Could not open trace file: $!\n"; print TRACE $message; close TRACE; } my $motto = "Who invented this furshlugginer language anyway?"; I used it in the following even more trivial script: #!/usr/bin/perl use warnings; use strict; use Trace qw(trace); trace ("This is from the tracetest program.\n"); As you are no doubt aware, this didn't wo...

Upgrade from Delphi 5 and Delphi XE: Variant and SysUtils unit problems.
Hi. I am a newbie to Delhi XE. I have just taken on the task of converting my stuff from Delphi 5 [sic] to Delphi XE. The first errors I got was "Variants unit out of data or corrupted" and "symbol deprecated" in SysUtils I hope I can fix the problem by simply pointing to the "up-to-date" units. I am also wondering wether I will not have to switch to Unicode, since the errors seem to be string related (not that I know what changing to Unicode entails). Any help? Marcus > {quote:title=Marcus de Bruin wrote:}{quote} > Hi. > > I...

Delphi 2010 Help Update and Delphi Updates 4 & 5
I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the latest help update. How do I update help? > {quote:title=Bill Miller wrote:}{quote} > I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update > that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the > latest help update. How do I update help? The last help update for Delphi/C++ Builder 2010 was Help Update 1, released around the first of November 2009. It's available on the Embarcad...

Problem upgrading web service client from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE
In trying to upgrade our web service client to Delphi XE we have now get a web service error of Invalid Format. When we examine the SOAP request we see the following differences from Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE In Delphi 7 we get <SomeStuff xmlns="" xsi:nil="true" /> In Delphi XE we get <SomeStuff xsi:nil="true" /> We have narrowed the failure down to these differences in the client request. Is there anyway to get Delphi XE to generate a SOAP request with the xmlns attribute set to blank as it used to be? Hello, > In trying to u...

Report fine; PDF export fine; Excel export crashes
I use the Report Viewer Redistributable 2005 Service Pack 1 (version 8.0.50727.1843). On my ASP.NET page the report displays fine, in a ReportViewer control, using an rdlc file. Export to PDF works fine. Export to Excel crashes. Stack does not tell me much because it’s all internal to the Report Viewer:[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.Parameter name: index]   System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index) +7483656   Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.ExcelRenderer.DoubleList.get_Item...

FastReport VCL 5 PDF Export Unable to Export Chinese Font.
FastReport VCL 5.0.4 Delphi XE4 FastReport VCL 5.0.4 PDF Export Unable to Export Chinese Font. Able to Print, Export to DOCX, XLSX with Chinese Font. But Unable To Export to PDF with Chinese Font. Pls Advise Did you try to use Arial Unicode font? > {quote:title=Cheng Chuan Lim wrote:}{quote} > FastReport VCL 5.0.4 > Delphi XE4 > > FastReport VCL 5.0.4 PDF Export Unable to Export Chinese Font. > > Able to Print, Export to DOCX, XLSX with Chinese Font. > But > Unable To Export to PDF with Chinese Font. > > Pls Advise Hi Paul ...

How to show the report exporting date only in the exported PDF/Excel file (ReportViewer Control)?
Hello everyone, Our customer wants to display the exporting date only in the exported file when exports a report to PDF/Excel (we are using ReportViewer Control in ASP.NET). Can anybody tell me how to achieve this? Thanks a lot. I mean I have a textbox which will show date info, and you just want show this textbox for excel/pdf render in asp2.0. So you want it to hide when in the GUI but show up on export?  Yay for figuring things out.(@.@) Yes, you are right! Do you have any idea on this? And could I add the page navigation on the report footer? How?  Thanks a lot!...

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2
Hi, Still using that old workhorse, Delphi7, but am going to the conference in London hosted by Embarcadero on Delphi XE2. Although I would like to "move with the times" and am keen to get the UNICODE and 64-bit support offered by the latest IDEs, I confess to being more than a little scared about all the UNICODE/String/AnsiString and 32/64 bit issues I'm probably going to fall over. Anyone recently upgraded from Delphi7 to one of the latest Delphi IDEs? Thanks, Alain On 03/02/2012 08:55, Alain Dekker wrote: > Still using that old workhorse, Delphi7, but am going to the conference in > London hosted by Embarcadero on Delphi XE2. > > Although I would like to "move with the times" and am keen to get the > UNICODE and 64-bit support offered by the latest IDEs, I confess to being > more than a little scared about all the UNICODE/String/AnsiString and 32/64 > bit issues I'm probably going to fall over. Anyone recently upgraded from > Delphi7 to one of the latest Delphi IDEs? I recently upgraded a sizeable (Paradox) app from D3 to XE2 and was pleasantly surprised. About 20-30 hours once I understood how XE2 works. Andrew -- Andrew Gabb email: agabb@tpgi.com.au Adelaide, South Australia phone: +61 8 8342-1021 ----- Recently moved a lexicographic application from D2007 to XE2 with little pain. As you would imagine, it is heavily string-based, with much use of TStringLists, cuttin...

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up
Dear List, Trying to add 7Zip compression support to my delphi application. I am using the ported 7Zip sdk (see their website, they have a link). I am stumped on how to rewrite a single function: function ReverseDecode(var Models: array of SmallInt; ....): ..... where the input is mostly a fixed size array of SmallInt. This code perfectly compiles and functions in Delphi 6 and up, but in Delphi 5 I get the error: There is no overloaded version of 'ReverseDecode' that can be called with these arguments And obviously, the input (fixed) isn't the same as the param definition (dynamic sized). However, my question is just as obvious: How do I rewrite this function so it will behave correctly in Delphi 5? (If this is even possible) I hope I don't have to overload it to something like: function ReverseDecode(var Models: array[0..xxx] of SmallInt....... Thanks in advance for any assistance, Rory Rory Slegtenhorst wrote: > Dear List, > > Trying to add 7Zip compression support to my delphi application. > I am using the ported 7Zip sdk (see their website, they have a link). > > I am stumped on how to rewrite a single function: > > function ReverseDecode(var Models: array of SmallInt; ....): ..... > > where the input is mostly a fixed size array of SmallInt. > This code perfectly compiles and functions in Delphi 6 and up, but in > Delphi 5 I get the error: There is no overloaded version...

Web resources about - Delphi XE 7 & FastReport 5 Where is Excel Export?, Looking to export to Exc - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Free software downloads - Windows downloads - Mac downloads - Linux downloads - Drivers - Games and iPhone ...
Free software download : Download Windows, Macintosh software, Linux software, Drivers, Games and iPhone apps from Soft-Files.com

Windows Vista Google Alerts for 06 April 2008
Keeping an eye on Windows, other things tech and home of the Observed Tech PODCAST.

Member-to-Member Offers
Firebird SQL: The true open-source relational database