Custom QR Control

Is there a way to make a standard vcl component printable?

Specifically, the old TurboPower Systools Barcode component

Darren

Custom Control within a Custom Control
I have two individual custom controls say custom cc1 and cc2. cc1 is communicating to cc2 using event delegate mechanism.I have tested the behaviour by dropping cc1 and cc2 onto a Web Page and it works fine. I want to create a third custom control say cc3 which should contain both cc1 and cc2. So that if i drag and drop cc3 onto a Web Page i can acheive exactly what i am doing above. The problem is that i am not sure how to call/register a custom control within a custom control ? Any clue ? Thanks!! Hi, Do you mean adding custom control to custom control? I think you can use the same wa...

Creating Custom Controls With Custom Controls Inside Of Them
Hello, I am trying to create a custom control for creating tabs. The idea is that our designer can just use the control tags to generate the tabs.  The problem that I am running into is that I want to be able to have a custom control that allows any number of child custom controls. So there would be a TabContainer Control, and within that there would be any number of tabs.  The idea is similar to how an asp:DropDown list can have any number of ListItems within them.  Here is my code, any help is appreciated. 1 <!-- TAB CONTAINER -->2 <%@ Control Language=&...

Custom Control within a Control Control

Custom controls called from inside other custom controls???
I'm fairly new to writing controls in ASP.NET so, forgive the I am trying to create a base page class which will call 3 custom controls. This base page class will span across multiple projects hence the reason I am not creating user controls. These 3 custom controls are: 1. TopNav-uses render method to display an HTML table with graphics for top navigation. 2. ImagePairs-uses prerender method to add javascript code to manage what graphic is displayed in TopNav onMouseOver and onMouseOut 3. MgrHeader-uses render method to display an HTML table with s...

Custom User Controls v. Custom Web Controls
Hi! Is it better for me to begin coding my controls instead of just designing them? What would the benefits be? I meen, i seem to be able to get all i need from just putting stuff together on an ASCX file but i'm obviously missing a huge concept here... please explain! Hi, creating user controls is indeed easier than creating custom server controls because you can simply drag & drop other controls on the form, easily add events to it, ... Custom controls however are better when you want to reuse them in several other projects. I like to create custom controls for small, reusable com...

Dynamic custom control on custom control
What I'm trying to do is create a module for use within a larger page.  The page itself is an order form, which will have typical payment info (address, credit card, etc.), and the ability to select what you are paying for.  Our clients will have several options in how they want the page setup.  They can either have a single form, or they can have each module on it's own page.  They can also have all the selected items fire in a single transaction, or have a seperate transaction for each item selected.  And they can limit the total number of transactions a person can...

Web Custom Control within a Web Custom Control
I was wondering if this can be done and how. I've created a simple custom control that displays a header which is my first custom control. So I'm just a baby when it comes to this.. Within the header I currently have a property for breadcrumbs which is a string. What I would like to do is have the breadcrumb property  be a Link Button List. I did find a custom control of a Link Button List which is exactly what I wanted. My question is how can/do  I include this into my custom control? Can it done? How? Please help? I'm at a lose here.   Susan You should be able to do ...

Report Control (report viewer and report designer)
Hi there! ive looked over the forums and other websites that you referred but i dont have any luck for reports. i created a page that has simple data-entry, aside from that, i do want to have a printable report on what are the items i have added this day. i am using a report designer (rdlc) and a report viewer, which is in a aspx page. ive explored how it works for a simple select statement but i want to know how it will work for parameter passing. a referral for a tutorial website for the report viewer and report designer is very much appreciated. or if you want to share your...

Custom Web Control inside another Custom Web Control
Hi I created a custom web control (CusWebNew) that displays some textboxes by adding them to the ControlCollection of the webcontrol. I also created a custom webcontrol (CustWebButton) that inherts from Button control, and overrided the OnClick function. When I use CustWebButton on a regular web form, it seems to function correctly. However, when I added to be part of the ControlCollection of CustWebNew, it stops to work.   Any ideas why? Thanks Hey, What do you mean by stops to work?  Explain what you are trying to do with it and what it doesn't do.Brian"Trust in the...

Custom Control to Custom Control communication using event delegate mech.
I have a custom control “AddressPicker” that displays dynamic address information of a user. BY dynamic I mean based on the database call it checks how may addresses a user has and it displays it. There is a “Use this Address” button at the bottom of each address information which is generated dynamically too as a part of CreateChildControl. If a user click on this button I need to pass this information to another custom control namely “AddressConsumer” which in turn uses this information for further processing.My Controls are inherited WebCOntrol,INamingContainer I am using the event deleg...

Custom Control: Calling a function on calling page FROM a custom control ? help !!
I have a custom control placed on many pages, to make things simple, basically what I want to do is Call a function on the calling page from the custom control ieAnyone have any ideas, simple solution would be good !!  This is the code I have myControl.ascx.vbPublic Partial Class myControl    Inherits System.Web.UI.UserControl    Protected Sub testButton_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles testButton.Click        'call save function on PersonalDetails.aspx.vb  &...

Web resources about - Custom QR Control - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Labor senator Sam Dastyari claims 10 companies have taken control of Australian politics
Labor senator Sam Dastyari has warned there is something &quot;fundamentally wrong and rotten&quot; with Australia's entire political system, ...

Price controls fuel illegal trade in Venezuela
Government subsidies blamed for spawning illegal lines of business as Maduro government grapples with economic slowdown.

Honda recalls Accord to replace airbag control unit
... , Safety , Sedan Honda will recall the 2008-2010 Accord sedan because moisture can corrode the supplemental restraint system electronic control ...

$36 modern desk lamp with touch controls and a USB charging port belongs in a high-end hotel
... LED Desk Lamp never needs new bulbs and it looks and performs like something you'd find in a high-end hotel. There are touch-sensitive controls ...

Continental Recalls Five Million Cars on Air-Bag Control Units
Continental Automotive Systems Inc. said five million vehicles need to be recalled to fix their air-bag control units, adding to the challenges ...

Central banks tried to control world, failed - Business Insider Deutschland
"The most infuriating thing is that central banks think they control the world, and in reality they've failed miserably at it."

Box helps businesses better control encryption of cloud data
Box has made it easier for its customers to control how stored data is encrypted with an update announced Thursday . The company announced a ...

Europeans Discover Virtues Of Armed Self-defense As EU Bureaucrats Seek New Gun Controls
Disarmed Europeans now scramble to get guns and personal defense items to protect themselves

Study finds Texas birth control use fell after GOP lawmakers hacked Planned Parenthood funding
... lo and behold, an independent study by the New England Journal of Medicine has found that resulted in fewer women using long-acting birth control. ...