Crystal report 2008 in Delphi 2010

Hi there,

I’m using Delphi 2010 & Crystal report 2008 vcl in our application. We have changed the version number in ucrpe32.pas file & modified the related files to work with version 2008. But we are getting the following error

Error: 538 Error in File Employee.rpt: Parameter has invalid structure size.
‘PrintOptions.GetCopies<PEGetPrintOptions>'

Could you please help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks & regards,
Mary
0
Mary

> {quote:title=Mary James wrote:}{quote}
> Hi there,
>
> I’m using Delphi 2010 & Crystal report 2008 vcl in our application. We have changed the version number in ucrpe32.pas file & modified the related files to work with version 2008. But we are getting the following error
>
> Error: 538 Error in File Employee.rpt: Parameter has invalid structure size.
> ‘PrintOptions.GetCopies<PEGetPrintOptions>'
>
> Could you please help me to resolve this problem.
>
> Thanks & regards,
> Mary

Use a 64bit system?
0
Manuel

Crystal Reports 2008 and Delphi 2007
Hello all. As a technical support representative for Crystal Reports and BOE SDKs, I often come across Delphi developers requesting assistance with Crystal Reports. With help from a couple of co-workers, I wrote an article on Crystal Reports SDKs and Delphi. The article "Crystal Reports Support for Delphi – History and Present" is available at this link: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70533725-7926-2c10-f3b5-dd99fcfcd482 Feedback from the Delphi developer community, is very much appreciated. Feedback can be either through this forum, th...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Crystal reports and Delphi 2010 migrating a legacy app
Hello all, I'm migrating an app from Delphi 2005 to 2010. It contains some crystal reports which no longer supports delphi. I was having a look in the interface to the Crystal DLL and it seems that the interface to the crystall DLL is in only once class in CRDynamic.pas. I was thinking that all I should have to do is convert the strings back and forwards from 16 to 8 bit to call the dll and all should be good. Has anyone tried this? If so would you like to share code or have any advice on whether it works or not? tia, Dave > {quote:title=David Ninnes wrote:}{quote} > He...

Crystal Report Viewer - VS 2008 bundled, and version bundled with Crystal Reports 2008
Hey folks. I have a form generated by my web app which is a crystal report .rpt file. It is a paper form kept for archiving purposes.It contains alot of boxes that when viewed in the Crystal Report Viewer (both the bundled with VS 2008, and the updated version that is installed when installing Crystal Reports 2008), the spacing on the boxes is off and some of the text is misaligned.Is this common? Are there other solutions (third party viewers, converters, etc?)  Is there a way to get the old ActiveX viewer (our old ASP server hosts alot of crystal reports viewed through the Active...

Migrate Crystal Reports 8.5 to 2008 in Delphi via RDC... Help !!!
Hello, I use Delphi 2005 with Crystal 8.5 RDC and need upgrade to Delphi 2007 and Crystal 2008 (v12)... I´m looking for using Crystal Reports 2008 in Delphi 2007 via RDC ... its possible? (Or some other option?) Someone have some patch to it? thanks . > {quote:title=aeeeeeeee beeeeeeee wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > I use Delphi 2005 with Crystal 8.5 RDC and need upgrade to Delphi 2007 and Crystal 2008 (v12)... > > I´m looking for using Crystal Reports 2008 in Delphi 2007 via RDC ... its possible? > (Or some other option?) > > Someone have som...

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

Crystal Report - Sub report C#
 Hi, ');" title="Smile - ">         In ASP.Net   How can I create a Sub report with in a Crystal report.         Plz  , send me a sample code in C#. Bye from,    VGS Bye From, Subaramyan.... Look at this: http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/mahesh/MultipleDataSourceReport08232006225431PM/MultipleDataSourceReport.aspxChristopher Reed"The oxen are slow, but the earth is patient." try this link http://csharp.net-informations.com/crystal-reports/csharp-crystal-reports-subrepo...

Crystal 2008 from delphi 2010
Delphi Code converter that will comment out crepe code and replace with necessary code to generate crystal reports from any version of Delphi. The following includes samples of how different types of code get converted from delphi with a crepe component to code that will work the same using a special VB component. crystalrun(rptname,crparms,crfilter,crsort); // autofix is a function that calls a VB exe that will generate the crystal report similar to the crepe component? Converter inserts // autocomment 09/25/2009 on any line it comments out. It also adds // autofix to the end ...

Delphi 2009 and Crystal Reports XI
Hello @all, I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009. If anybody is interested - please let me know. Nils > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009. > If anybody is interested - please let me know. As it is Delphi and Crystal: I'm interested. What are you patching? The Crystal VCL? You might post your patch to the attachments newsgroup. Gert > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote} > Hello @all, > > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2...

Erro RAVE REPORTS DELPHI 2010
Estamos com problemas na migração de nossos relatórios do Delphi 7(Rave Reports 5.0.8) para Delphi 2010 (Rave reports 7.7.0). Já convertemos todos nossos relatórios e fontes para delphi 2010. No Rave Reports em alguns relatórios acontece erro de Access Violation ou Invalid typecast quando executado pela segunda vez o mesmo relatório. Na primeira vez ocorre tudo certo. Uma observação é que no delphi 7 o relatório funcionava perfeitamente e está extamente igual no delphi 2010. Podíamos executar várias e várias vezes o re...

Delphi XE2 X Crystal Reports
I need to run the Crystal Reports with Delphi XE2, is it possible? Amilcar F. > {quote:title=Amilcar Silva Ferreira wrote:}{quote} > I need to run the Crystal Reports with Delphi XE2, is it possible? There is no official solution. The last version that had Delphi support was version 10, and that only supported Delphi 7 (binary only solution). SAP now only officially support .Net and Java. I have heard of hacks that let you use CR10 in later versions of Delphi (2006?), but have not heard if anyone has had any luck using one, or a similar hack is available for XE2. -- Reg...

Web resources about - Crystal report 2008 in Delphi 2010 - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

EPL Crystal Palace v Chelsea: Video, highlights, Willian goal
CHAMPIONS Chelsea rediscovered the winning habit with a convincing 3-0 victory at Crystal Palace on Sunday to move away from trouble at the foot ...

Crystal Palace and Socceroos star Mile Jedinak offers parting advice to Patrick Bamford
Socceroos skipper Mile Jedinak didn't want a bar of Patrick Bamford's excuses when the young Chelsea striker departed Crystal Palace.

Crystal ball reveals 2016's highs and lows in business
Michael Pascoe's tongue-in-cheek Almanac 2016.

Crystal Security is a compact cloud-based malware detector
... with real-time protection and you’re generally weighing down your system with services, drivers, DLLs, background processes and more. Crystal ...

Statement from Premier League’s Crystal Palace Football Club
Crystal Palace Football Club is delighted to announce that it has today signed a deal with investors Josh Harris and David Blitzer. The deal ...

Crystal Pepsi makes a comeback
Crystal Pepsi is making a comeback just in time for the holiday season, but there is a catch.

Predictably, Crystal Pepsi Winners Are Already Selling Their Prizes On eBay
There are a lot of people out there who want to try or rediscover Crystal Pepsi for some reason. Pepsi, however, knows how to keep our interest ...

Crystal Balling: What We'll See In 2016
2016 could prove to be a watershed year for brands, marketers and agencies as we continue to use understand and maximize the potential of current ...

Crystal Pepsi finally returns
Crystal Pepsi finally returns