crystal 2008

Are there any vcl or activeX components for delphi (whatever version) to
connect to crystal reports 2008?
Are there components for any other language which connect to crystal reports
2008?

joseph
0
joseph

> Are there any vcl or activeX components for delphi (whatever version) to
> connect to crystal reports 2008?

According to a post earlier in one of the newsgroups the crpe32.dll is still
installed with the 2008 version. This should make it possible to use the
VCL. The VCL is not updated for Delphi 2009. In the non-tech group a patched
version was announced, but according to my knowledge nobody did receive it.

The RDC is not available any more in CR 2008. The viewer component still is.
I did not yet test, but think you could create a report with the active data
driver and have it displayed using the viewer.

> Are there components for any other language which connect to crystal
> reports
> 2008?

Java and .NET components are available.

Gert
0
Gert
2/25/2009 4:49:29 PM
Thanks for this.

Do you have any links describing how to install the VCL (for crystal 2008)
in delphi?

We have been trying to use the viewer in delphi 2009, but it reports
"Invalid TLV record" error with an exception.

Thanks,
Joseph

"Gert De Boom" <<ask for it> wrote in message
> > Are there any vcl or activeX components for delphi (whatever version) to
> > connect to crystal reports 2008?
>
> According to a post earlier in one of the newsgroups the crpe32.dll is
still
> installed with the 2008 version. This should make it possible to use the
> VCL. The VCL is not updated for Delphi 2009. In the non-tech group a
patched
> version was announced, but according to my knowledge nobody did receive
it.

> The RDC is not available any more in CR 2008. The viewer component still
is.
> I did not yet test, but think you could create a report with the active
data
> driver and have it displayed using the viewer.
>
> > Are there components for any other language which connect to crystal
> > reports
> > 2008?
>
> Java and .NET components are available.
>
> Gert
0
joseph
2/26/2009 8:30:24 AM
Send me your e-mail address.

Nils

"Gert De Boom" <<ask for it> wrote in message
>> Are there any vcl or activeX components for delphi (whatever version) to
>> connect to crystal reports 2008?
>
> According to a post earlier in one of the newsgroups the crpe32.dll is
> still
> installed with the 2008 version. This should make it possible to use the
> VCL. The VCL is not updated for Delphi 2009. In the non-tech group a
> patched
> version was announced, but according to my knowledge nobody did receive
> it.
>
> The RDC is not available any more in CR 2008. The viewer component still
> is.
> I did not yet test, but think you could create a report with the active
> data
> driver and have it displayed using the viewer.
>
>> Are there components for any other language which connect to crystal
>> reports
>> 2008?
>
> Java and .NET components are available.
>
> Gert
0
Nils
3/14/2009 9:44:30 PM
Seems we have 2 thdeads here covering the same topic.
If you have something for a solution to using Crystal reports with Delphi 2007/9 via a VCL.
Please let me know,
Thanks,
Larry
WALLL@resa.net
0
Larry
3/25/2009 6:28:58 PM
I appreciate you sending me NHDLibraryUniCode.zip file to try out.

When I try to install the component from a package I get

file not found UCPREDEF.INC

Should this have been included in the zip file?
0
Larry
3/27/2009 3:30:09 PM
> {quote:title=joseph pellicano wrote:}{quote}
> Are there any vcl or activeX components for delphi (whatever version) to
> connect to crystal reports 2008?
> Are there components for any other language which connect to crystal reports
> 2008?
>

> joseph

I am also interested in this if anyone could provide source it would be much appreciated!

Thanks

John Greco
johng@cashea.com
0
John
3/27/2009 8:14:08 PM
> {quote:title=joseph pellicano wrote:}{quote}
> Are there any vcl or activeX components for delphi (whatever version) to
> connect to crystal reports 2008?
> Are there components for any other language which connect to crystal reports
> 2008?
>

> joseph

Some answers can be found in:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80c191b8-6664-2b10-498e-e1295146891f

But I'm still looking for solution for connecting D7 or D2007 and Crystal Report 2008

Zikica
0
Zikica
4/21/2009 8:41:02 PM
To summarize,
I tried code that Nils Dzubiel sent that boasted the Crystal VCL 11 code worked.
Could not compile due to missing UCrpeDef.inc file in which I added from old Crystal code.
Still did not worked, it wanted an AnsiStrAlloc function which does not exist in Delphi 6 or 2007.
Giving up for now.  Maybe if Nils had time to send additional files I could test again.

The original VCL 11 code I had could not switch connections dynamically.

I hope some day we have a solution for Crystal Reports 11 with Delphi 2007\2009.
0
Larry

Crystal Report Viewer - VS 2008 bundled, and version bundled with Crystal Reports 2008
Hey folks. I have a form generated by my web app which is a crystal report .rpt file. It is a paper form kept for archiving purposes.It contains alot of boxes that when viewed in the Crystal Report Viewer (both the bundled with VS 2008, and the updated version that is installed when installing Crystal Reports 2008), the spacing on the boxes is off and some of the text is misaligned.Is this common? Are there other solutions (third party viewers, converters, etc?)  Is there a way to get the old ActiveX viewer (our old ASP server hosts alot of crystal reports viewed through the Active...

Crystal report 2008 in Delphi 2010
Hi there, I’m using Delphi 2010 & Crystal report 2008 vcl in our application. We have changed the version number in ucrpe32.pas file & modified the related files to work with version 2008. But we are getting the following error Error: 538 Error in File Employee.rpt: Parameter has invalid structure size. ‘PrintOptions.GetCopies<PEGetPrintOptions>' Could you please help me to resolve this problem. Thanks & regards, Mary > {quote:title=Mary James wrote:}{quote} > Hi there, > > I’m using Delphi 2010 & Crystal report 2008 vcl in our applicat...

Crystal Reports 2008 and Delphi 2007
Hello all. As a technical support representative for Crystal Reports and BOE SDKs, I often come across Delphi developers requesting assistance with Crystal Reports. With help from a couple of co-workers, I wrote an article on Crystal Reports SDKs and Delphi. The article "Crystal Reports Support for Delphi – History and Present" is available at this link: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70533725-7926-2c10-f3b5-dd99fcfcd482 Feedback from the Delphi developer community, is very much appreciated. Feedback can be either through this forum, th...

Migrate Crystal Reports 8.5 to 2008 in Delphi via RDC... Help !!!
Hello, I use Delphi 2005 with Crystal 8.5 RDC and need upgrade to Delphi 2007 and Crystal 2008 (v12)... I´m looking for using Crystal Reports 2008 in Delphi 2007 via RDC ... its possible? (Or some other option?) Someone have some patch to it? thanks . > {quote:title=aeeeeeeee beeeeeeee wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > I use Delphi 2005 with Crystal 8.5 RDC and need upgrade to Delphi 2007 and Crystal 2008 (v12)... > > I´m looking for using Crystal Reports 2008 in Delphi 2007 via RDC ... its possible? > (Or some other option?) > > Someone have som...

Crystal Report - Sub report C#
 Hi, ');" title="Smile - ">         In ASP.Net   How can I create a Sub report with in a Crystal report.         Plz  , send me a sample code in C#. Bye from,    VGS Bye From, Subaramyan.... Look at this: http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/mahesh/MultipleDataSourceReport08232006225431PM/MultipleDataSourceReport.aspxChristopher Reed"The oxen are slow, but the earth is patient." try this link http://csharp.net-informations.com/crystal-reports/csharp-crystal-reports-subrepo...

Crystal Report 2008 and ASP.Net 2008 Web Deployment Problem
Hi, I have a problem with Crystal Reports 2008 and ASP.net 2.0 when deploying to my web server.  Once I include a Crystal Report in my web app and try to deploy it, IIS asks for a username and password when I try to bring up the site.  I have installed the Crystal 2008 Runtime on the web server.  Searching online has been tough so far.  Can anyone give some guidance.   TIA,  Austin...

crystal report 2008
hi all,  i am using a Visual Studio Express edition(web developer,C#). i need use a crystal report in my project, but i am not able to add a crystal report to this web developer like the same way i used in 2005 professional edition, could some one help me, is this feature not supported in VS express edition? also i have installed crystal report 2008 in my system. please help me   thanks Hi,As far as I know, one limitations of the express edition of Visual Studio does NOT have a Crystal Reports.You may refer to the following link below for a workaround:Crystal Reports ...

How can i use crystal reports 2008 in visual studio team suite 2008 with asp.net ?
when i drag and drop a crystalreportsviewer into a asp.net page *.aspx, it takes no action, I have installed all the hotfixes, what can i do to fix this problem ?...

How can I ensure that when accessing reports done in Crystal Reports in Visual Studio 2008 does not ask for a username and password?
 I am developing web application using csharp in Visual studio 2008. How can I ensure that when accessing reports done in Crystal Reports in Visual Studio 2008 does not  ask for a username and password when a user or me want to access reports. In other words I want the way of accessing the reports with out it being asked to type in username and password. Please help  Any idea. Help please...

Build Timlenie Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 Report Builder 2.0 or VS Inteligent 2008
 Hi, I have just started using SQL Server Reporting Services (SQL Server 2008). I've build my first reports in Report Builder 2.0 and in VS 2008. I need to build reports with timelines. So I have to execute evry second (or minute) sql query to check and calculate the value.Do you have an idea how to do this?OR if you can send some links to a good tutorials :) I will apprisiate.Thanks Please Mark as Answer if it helps you in solving your problem. Do you have the time data in your database  or u just have the start time and end time?  If i have exsact time :) then buildi...

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

How do I incorporate a crystal report other than the crystal report provided by Visual Studio?
I'm working with the CrystalDecision version of the crystal report. How do I incorporate this into my development?...

Web resources about - crystal 2008 - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

Wellington, the town in NSW where crystal meth costs less than beer
One NSW town is so overrun by the drug ice that it is known as &quot;little Antarctica&quot;, and police say children as young as 10 are experimenting. ...

Steve McClaren irate after Newcastle United's humiliating loss to Crystal Palace
Steve McClaren will haul his embattled Newcastle squad in for an extra training session on Sunday following their humiliating defeat at Crystal ...

Whoomp! There It Is Crystal Pepsi Is Coming Back
PepsiCo has made it official: Crystal Pepsi is coming back, but only for a limited time via a sweepstakes. The marketer hinted at a comeback ...

Crystal Security is a compact cloud-based malware detector
... with real-time protection and you’re generally weighing down your system with services, drivers, DLLs, background processes and more. Crystal ...

Former CIA Chief Morell: ‘Crystal Clear’ Obama’s ISIS Strategy Is Not Working
Former CIA Chief Morell: 'Crystal Clear' Obama's ISIS Strategy is Not Working

Statement from Premier League’s Crystal Palace Football Club
Crystal Palace Football Club is delighted to announce that it has today signed a deal with investors Josh Harris and David Blitzer. The deal ...

Crystal Lake man, 18, killed kitten over fight about bong: prosecutor
The 18-year-old man accused of killing a kitten with his bare hands had become enraged during an argument with his sister over a bong, a prosecutor ...

Crystal Pepsi makes a comeback
Crystal Pepsi is making a comeback just in time for the holiday season, but there is a catch.

Predictably, Crystal Pepsi Winners Are Already Selling Their Prizes On eBay
There are a lot of people out there who want to try or rediscover Crystal Pepsi for some reason. Pepsi, however, knows how to keep our interest ...