creating a ACE Report in Delphi

I am trying to create a report in Delphi 7 using Ace Report pro
and the report needs to print mailing labels which is quite easy
but the mailing label forms are 3 across and 8 rows per page so
24 records per page. I have not be able to figure out how to layout
the report so I can print records across on one row of the print output
since it only reads one record per row.

Any one have any ideas on how to do this?

I am not much on creating reports as I never had to do it before
0
Dennis

never mind as I figured it out as I added a KBMTABLE and
populated it from and ADOQUERY and then ran the report off from it.
0
Dennis
5/15/2010 4:09:12 PM
FWIW: SCT has their own newsgroups @  news.sct-associates.com

Jeff

"Dennis Passmore >" <"DennisP" <> wrote in message
> never mind as I figured it out as I added a KBMTABLE and
> populated it from and ADOQUERY and then ran the report off from it.
0
Jay

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

Delphi report
Hello, Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and Freereport ? Thank you Dear Mike Thomas! Also you can use internal in Delphi Rave Reports :) Or use non-free report generators like FastReport (price starts from $79). Try to find free/chipper but better... "Mike Thomas" wrote: news:169748@forums.codegear.com... > Hello, > > Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and > Freereport ? > > Thank you -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com Fast Repor...

Ace reporter in Delphi/Builder 2009
Our company wants migrate our large project to Builder 2009. The problem is that we have hundreds reports in Ace Reporter and no upgrade for it is aviable. Is there any way to get Ace reporter working in 2009 or is there any reporter which can import reports from ace ? Dear Milan Bačík! You can send report templates to "virtual windows printer" and try convertor from XPS (windows printer format) to FastReport: http://fast-report.com/pbc_download/xps_converter.zip "Milan Bačík" wrote: news:105462@forums.codegear.com... > Our company wants migrate...

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

Creating report using QuickReport 3 for Delphi 5
Hello, Please can you handle this project and how much will it cost? I will like to build reports using QuickReport 3 for Delphi 5. I will like to print both the graphics (i.e. images of *.jpg or *.bmp) and the text-contents, by a Click-event of a button from the MainForm. Furthermore I will be linking the QuickReport's form, here named "unit Rptsub" to the MainForm to acquire vales form Global variables, to be inserted into text-contents. The text-contents may incorporate, say, 18.11.2014 is the date. 63 ϵ is the result (:a global variable of the floa...

when i try to export the report to pdf format in button click event it gives me LOGON error.I am using push method to create the report .The code to create the report is written in page load
Calling this function in button click eventPrivate Sub ExportToPDF() Try Dim crExportOptions As New ExportOptions Dim crReportDocument As New ReportDocument Dim crDiskFileDestinationOptions As DiskFileDestinationOptions Dim ExportPath As String Dim ExportedFileName As String Session("ReportName") = " CrystalReport1" Dim rpt1 As New CrystalReport1 Session.Add("ActiveReport", rpt1) crReportDocument = Session.Item("ActiveReport") ExportPath = Request.PhysicalApplicationPath + "ReportOutput\" If System.IO.Directory.Exists(ExportPath) = False Then System.IO.Directory.CreateDirector...

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

the report is created with version of crystal reports which
 HI, I have a project which is developed by the thrid party, Its been bough by our company as a partialy developed one as our company was not satisfied with the developing company. Our company hired me to finish up the project. I am a beginer, This project also contains a crystal reports, when i click the crystal report in the project solution it says " The report is created with version later then the version you are running, some functions may not be supported" .I am using Visual studio 2005 and i see the version of crystal reports as 10.2 in the assembly reffernce.Plea...

how to create report without Report wizard
Hi,          Whenever I tried creating reports under--->BUsiness Intelligence Projects-->REport wizard or Report type.Everytime Report wizard opens.What i am trying to say is I want to build manually(Like in crytsal reports).But I don't see any option.One more Question--------Once after Designing the table in Report Wizard,like Page fields,Group fields,Diaplay Fields,Is there any option that I can add more fields OR Change Existing fields.Do I have to do in Report designer Layout??????I don't see any option for doing in SSRS 2000.So...

Report viewer
Hi there. I use objectdatasources and binding is not very easy but not hard as well. The real problem itself is creating the report to be used with objectdatasource and then editing the layout. I generally find myself switching between 2 or more VS sessions + MSSQL management studio just to create a simple report. Worse I need to open xml/text editors to hack codes to get it done! Anyway, my question: Is there a better IDE than VS2005 that could all do this in one place? (except Blend and Orcas) PS: I would also like to know how to arrange layout in source view&n...

Create Dynamic Reports with Report viewer
how can i design reports in local mode dynamically Hi, I think you may refer to the link below: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/webforms/ReportViewer.aspx   This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of an...

Create a Report using Report Viewer
Dear .NET PROZ!! Anyone good at dealing with Report Viewer?? I knew we need to create a (report.rdlc) to implement with aspx page (report_view.aspx). Any good recommended site?? Actually i got a sample page which binding date into the report.rdlc to view customer details page by page. Then i wish to modify the report.rdlc to view product details page by page. So I had modify the data bind in my report_view.aspx but dunno how to set the value into the report.rdlc page?? Any ideas?? visit this linkhttp://dotnetjunkies.com/Article/790775A0-C493-46D8-ABE0-40CA588D33D3.dcik&...

Web resources about - creating a ACE Report in Delphi - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Londonistan: How Britain is Creating a Terror State Within - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The book encompasses a critique of multiculturalism , alleged weak policing, cultural relativism , and what Phillips calls a 'victim culture'. ...

Facebook’s Matt Kelly Describes Process Of Creating Plugin For WordPress
The plugin for WordPress launched by Facebook in June has been downloaded more than 180,000 times, and Engineer, Developer Relations Matt Kelly ...

Creating Online Ads that Drive Brand Awareness
New research shows how the creative elements of online ads impact brand awareness.

Bug - Creating a Video.Watches Action stopped working - Facebook-Entwickler
Since today executing a POST on a me/video.wacthes endpoints no longer works, it was working around 10 hours ago since then the call always returns ...

Facebook Creating Fourth-Party Privacy Rules for Facebook Connect Widget & Plugin Developers
In a recently-written post on the Facebook Developers Wiki, Facebook had added new rules for information sharing between websites that have implemented ...

The Obama campaign won by creating their own Facebook, with unique features for political campaigns.
... seen as too dangerous to nominate someone who is so thoroughly narcissistic, arrogant and dishonest. The Obama campaign won basically by creating ...

Creating A Great Startup Culture
... with any Bay Area startup these days (ping pong, beer on tap, catered lunches and Macbook Airs) – though these things are, of course, Creating ...

WIRED Creating the Nebula for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get WIRED Creating the Nebula on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Nets of freedom creating mesh networks 03.07.2013 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Strelka Institute photo's photos on Flickr. Strelka Institute photo has uploaded 14526 photos to Flickr.

Creating the incorrigible Cartman - YouTube
"South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone were big fans of "All in the Family," a 1970s CBS sitcom. Perhaps this is why their most incorrigible ...