Brother 7320 printer problem

Hi all,

Delphi 2007, QReport 4.06

Our programs, usint QReport, prints on whatever printer is installed in
Windows XP environment. One of our customers brought a Brother MFC 7320
printer.

http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/BSC/public/eu/eu_ot/en/model_top/mo
nolasermfc/mfc7320_eu.html?reg=eu&c=eu_ot&lang=en&prod=mfc7320_eu

This one refuses to print our reports: the printer always ejects a
blank page. I tried installing the driver on another system, on my
laptop, etc but with the same result. Printing a test page or printing
with other programs (notepad, office, paint) on these systems works
fine.

Has anybody encountered this problem ?

Thank you ,

Tiberiu

Tiberiu

It¡s not a QReport problem is a Delphi/Brother problem, I tried to run a direct print so (Printer.BeginDoc / Printer.Canvas.Texout... / EndDoc) on a Brother MFC 7440n and it only print blank pages.
The only one solution I found is to use FastReport (I only test it on Delphi 6).

Bye

> {quote:title=Tiberiu Horvath wrote:}{quote}
> Hi all,
>
> Delphi 2007, QReport 4.06
>
> Our programs, usint QReport, prints on whatever printer is installed in
> Windows XP environment. One of our customers brought a Brother MFC 7320
> printer.
>
> http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/BSC/public/eu/eu_ot/en/model_top/mo
> nolasermfc/mfc7320_eu.html?reg=eu&c=eu_ot&lang=en&prod=mfc7320_eu
>
> This one refuses to print our reports: the printer always ejects a
> blank page. I tried installing the driver on another system, on my
> laptop, etc but with the same result. Printing a test page or printing
> with other programs (notepad, office, paint) on these systems works
> fine.
>
> Has anybody encountered this problem ?
>

> Thank you ,
>
> Tiberiu
>

> --
0
Norbert

Brother printer problem
I have a Brother HL 2140 laser printer. It works on Mandriva and Ubuntu, but because it does not come with a PPD file, only an lpr and cupswrapper file - both of which are loaded onto the computer but Yast cannot seem to find, it will not work properly. What have I missed here, and how do I get it to work? DCM -- dcm1943 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hi dcm1943 I have installed drivers for a couple of brother printers over the years with earlier versions of suse. I assume you've installed the rpm packages ok, and no...

Brother Printer Problems
Hi, i am new to OpenSuse, but used Ubuntu before. After connecting of my brother printer i see a strange issue going on. THe printer prints, but the pages are all white. I checked the configuration and it looks fine, except that it does not work. Under ubuntu it did work. So strange. I checked with the helpfile from opensuse and i try to install the driver with cupswrapper, but gives me an error (its already there even if i can not see it). Is there a way to remove it from the repositories and install it fresh? Or is there a different way to do it? It is a Brother HL-2040 printe...

Printing Problem with Brother Printer
Hi, this is very urgent! We have a PB 8 application running on a terminalserver. We have problems while printing composite datawindows. Different people use the same application but print on different printers. One printer works perfect the other does not (Brother printer). There is no problem in printing normal datawindows or word documents on that printer. As soon as they try to print a composite dw we only get an empty page. Are there any known issues concerning printing composite dw's? Thanx a lot for your help Josh Hello Joachim, We always had a lot of probl...

Get message that mozilla has to close. Get booted out of web site. Get message from Mozilla to report problem. Problem reporting will not work. Eventually I delete the report message.
Name: Linnea Hagberg Email: lhagbergatsmithcovedotcom Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: Get message that mozilla has to close. Get booted out of web site. Get message from Mozilla to report problem. Problem reporting will not work. Eventually I delete the report message. Comments: See above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7 ...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Problem reporting printing problems
Name: Michael Kamrath Email: mikekamrathatgmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Problem reporting printing problems Comments: http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/pc/services/lawjust/juryservicespecifics.htm#PARKING Tried to print selection, but it only printed the header. Print selection from Mozilla website worked fine. Tried "Report broken website" feature. It's still sending ............................. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9a8pre) Gecko/2007082705 Minefield/3.0a8pre ...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Hans Halvorsen Email: capricorn_at_online.no Product: Thunderbird Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: Hi, I downloaded Thunderbird some time ago, and I was over-satisfied whit it and how well it worked. In fact it worked 100% PERFECTLY UNTIL I got an newer update version of it. Since then I' ve had nothing BUT trouble! I've checked adresses, notes, password, deleted accounts and made new one's, checked sign-ins and sign-outs, passwords inside and out, upside and down, so many times that my frustration now is about to turn into pure and major ...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: I use FF all the time for work - I'm a software tester - the add-ons are invaluable. But v3.5 really has been a disappointment. It just keeps hanging all the time. And when Internet Explorer windows pop up, FF often just dies. It can't even restart itself - I have to manually kill the process every time; every update, every add-on that updates, "restart" fails - it's so frustrating. I hope v3.6 will be addressing this - PLEASE! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7....

Printer Problem USB Brother Laser HL2040
Hi All, I recently installed OpenSuse 11, KDE 3.5, onto my desktop, and it is working, but the printer does not print. I can access the control panel and set it up, but it prints out 5 pages of nothing when I ask it to print a test page. I can not use the CUPS set up via internet as it does not recognize my password. I have deleted it and went in manually and changed the driver to the exact driver, but it did not work either. It did the same thing and printed out blank pages. Also, my printer is pushing out twice the amount of heat I get from Kubuntu or Windows. Also, it...

Report problem (printer settings)
I use these settings on my report: Landscape 8� /11 Default If I use my exe on my computer, everything's fine but if I use it on another one, it's back to Portrait 8� /11 Default is there something I could do to stop this problem? Thx Are you setting the defaults for the datawindow in the Printer Specifications tab of the DW properties? On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:09:19 -0400, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general Stephane <smarcoux@cbgi.qc.ca> wrote: >I use these settings on my report: > >Landscape >8� /11 >Default > >...

Alignment problems with printer Brother MFC-7420
I upgraded to (= installed from scratch) openSUSE 11.3 / KDE 4.4 the other day, and while under the previous versions I never had problems with my printer, this time I get an alignment problem when printing out pages after reinstalling the driver (like this: '[image: http://thumbnails9.imagebam.com/9017/b2474790160045.jpg]' (http://www.imagebam.com/image/b2474790160045) ) What I did: I got the lpr driver and cupswrapper from the Brother.co.jp homepage and installed them in this order (just as I did before, and without any problems). ('Linux 対応状況|サポート|ブラザー' (ht...

problems printing a report in a file instead of to the printer
Hi everybody. I don't know what happens when i trying to print one report in a file instead of sending it directly to the printer. Here is what i do: I hace created temp.dat before. dw_1.Modify("Datawindow.Print.Filename = 'c:\pedidos\temp.dat'") After this nothing is the content of the file "temp.dat". What's wrong?, What i'm doing bad?. Please i need your help. Albert Ortu�o (infalb@iata.csic.es) I believe you still need to have the "Generic/Text Only" printer driver selected as your default printer. This setting you...

Problems problems and problems.
Name: A.A. Product: Firefox Summary: Problems problems and problems. Comments: I am not specific, but in short I can not use This site to listen music anymore, while I can in IE explorer. Just to let you guys know, new version messed something up. http://hypem.com/ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS. Comments: Does Google's Chrome browser block out Firefox? Am having a lot of trouble getting Firefox to run after I run Chrome. No trouble what-so- ever before running Chrome. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064 Safari/532.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see ...

Web resources about - Brother 7320 printer problem - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

The Last Days of Lehman Brothers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Last Days of Lehman Brothers is a British television film, first broadcast on BBC Two and BBC HD on Wednesday 9 September 2009. Filmed in ...

We Need Privacy From Big Brother, Not Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush And Chris Christie Sprying On Us
Several of the GOP's Deep Bench were on the network gasbag shows yesterday advocating doing away with whatever small amount of constitutional ...

Tweedy, Spoon's Britt Daniel, Blitzen Trapper & more cover songs from Coen Brothers films on 'Fargo' ...
by Bill Pearis The first season of FX series Fargo, loosely based on the Coen Brothers 1996 film of the same name, defied expectations by being ...

Kristin Cavallari tweets about missing brother
The TV personality thanked her fans

The Shocking Arrest That Happened Before Kristin Cavallari’s Brother Went Missing
The Shocking Arrest That Happened Before Kristin Cavallari’s Brother Went Missing

‘The Brothers Grimsby’ Trailer: Downing Street Hooligans?
It’s raining trailers tonight everyone. Case in point, The Brothers Grimsby , which stars Mark Strong as badass MI6 assassin Sebastian, and Sacha ...

Police: Kristin Cavallari's Brother Was Arrested With a Shotgun Prior to His Disappearance
At ET's request, the Orange County Sheriff's Department released more information on Michael Cavallari's arrest last month

Cop's stepson, 3, shoots brother, 15, during game of hide-and-seek
Cop's stepson, 3, shoots brother, 15, during game of hide-and-seek

Former reality star's brother reported missing - Latest News Videos - Fox News
Michael Cavallari's car found abandoned with airbag deployed

Brother of reality star Kristin Cavallari reported missing
Authorities in Utah said Sunday that a man who has been missing for more than a week is the brother of former MTV reality star Kristin Cavallari ...