Dear friends,

Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and MAC OS X!
Full sources.

We can write here full list of possibilities, but it will so long. Let
see FastReport VCL and FastReport FMX comparison table:
http://www.fast-report.com/en/products/comparison-fast-report-firemonkey-vcl.html
And all of this - just now in your hands for business-applications for Mac.

Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for
including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero
FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FireMonkey) and XE3
(FireMonkey 2).

Web page of report generator for FireMonkey
http://www.fast-report.com/en/products/fast-report-firemonkey.html

Download trial version:
http://www.fast-report.com/en/download/fast-report-firemonkey.html

--
Best regards,
  Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

ANN: TxQuery 2.2 (Support Delphi XE2 Win32 and Win64 platform)
Update TxQuery r17 1. Add Delphi XE2 support for both Win32 and Win64 platform 2. Fix test case: TTest_Update.Test_Update_OneCentDiffBug that may fail on Win32 platform TxQuery Project Page: https://code.google.com/p/txquery/. TxQuery Group: http://groups.google.com/group/txquery -- Best regards, Chau Chee Yang > 1. Add Delphi XE2 support for both Win32 and Win64 platform Thanks for keeping this component up to date. Much appreciated. +1 Ian ...

ANN: Delphi XE2 FireMonkey BOOK
September 5, 2012 Coogara Consulting is pleased to announce that our new book is available: "FireMonkey Development for iOS and OS X with Delphi XE2" by Graeme Chandler. It is available printed (comb binding) or in PDF and MOBI (Kindle compatible) formats. Only from: http://shop.coogara.com Regards Graeme Chandler Coogara Consulting http://www.coogara.com.au http://shop.coogara.com http://www.strikingwood.com.au Graeme Chandler wrote: > Coogara Consulting is pleased to announce that our new book is > available: > > "FireMonkey Dev...

Delphi XE2 X Crystal Reports
I need to run the Crystal Reports with Delphi XE2, is it possible? Amilcar F. > {quote:title=Amilcar Silva Ferreira wrote:}{quote} > I need to run the Crystal Reports with Delphi XE2, is it possible? There is no official solution. The last version that had Delphi support was version 10, and that only supported Delphi 7 (binary only solution). SAP now only officially support .Net and Java. I have heard of hacks that let you use CR10 in later versions of Delphi (2006?), but have not heard if anyone has had any luck using one, or a similar hack is available for XE2. -- Reg...

Ann: FastReport FMX for Delphi XE2 and XE3 released

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

MD5 SHA* Hash in Delphi Firemonkey 2 [Rad XE3]
Hi. I have searched the web for tow days now, and I could not find any components that can do md5 sha1 sha256 sha512 and are compartabe with firemonkey, win + osx. Mybe someone knows a good package or two. Thanks. ...

ANN: ModelMaker 11.2.0 with Delphi XE2 support released.
Hi all, A ModelMaker v11.2.0 update with Delphi XE2 support has been released. More details on this update can be found here: http://www.modelmakertools.com/modelmaker/history/mm1120.html This is a free update for existing MM11 customers. The fully functional Trial has bene updated: http://www.modelmakertools.com/modelmaker/download.html =========== ModelMaker 11 =========== In short: o Native Delphi[tm] 4-2010 and Delphi XE/XE2 Visual modeling and Refactoring tool based on UML[tm] 2 technology o Native C# modeling and Refactoring tool based on UML[tm] 2 technology o Del...

ANN: Reporting for FireMonkey
Hello, If you are waiting for FastReport FMX - commerce beta launched. Multiplatform Report Generator for Apple Mac OC X and Microsoft Windows, Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FMX library). Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X). More information: http://www.fast-report.com/en/products/fast-report-firemonkey.html Download demos and trial: http://www.fast-report.com/en/download/fast-report-firemonkey...

ANN: FireDataGrid 1.0 beta 3 for Delphi XE6 (Firemonkey) has been released! [Edit]
Dear colleagues, we are pleased to announce that version FireDataGrid 1.0 beta 3 for Delphi XE6 (Firemonkey) has been released. Version is quite stable and can be considered as a release candidate. This demo version adds two examples. MultiSelectDemo - demonstrates the ability to work in several selection modes (single row, multiple rows, single cell many cells, selection with rubber band and etc.). CustomEditorDemo - demonstrates the ability to embed custom cell editor to the grid view. In the example are being reviewed two options of the editors, based on embedded TControl and direct int...

Mida 3.0 for Delphi XE2 / XE3 and Report Conversion ( QR To FR ) [Edit]
*We are pleased to present the availability of Mida V. 3.0 for Delphi XE2 / XE3 and C++ Builder XE2 / XE3* *What's Mida* Mida is a complete converter of Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder VCL applications to FireMonkey applications. It is able to fully convert over 200 components with more being added in each new release. It fully supports and updates the data modules updating the .pas, .cpp, and .dpr files in both Delphi and C++ Builder. VCL Framework and FireMonkey frameworks are very different and in some cases single click conversions are not possible. But in most cases you ...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

Web resources about - Ann: X-platform report generator for Delphi XE3 (FireMonkey 2) and XE2 (FireMonkey) released - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Push Notifications To Be X-Platform, Mobile Browser Friendly
A company called Roost has developed publisher push notifications for PC web browsers. This offers a potential new channel to deliver content ...

Microsoft: It's TIME at LAST. Yes - .NET is going OPEN and X-PLATFORM
Redmond squares up to Java on Windows, Linux, OS X

Twitter

Cloud Computing - Markets - AngelList
AngelList is a platform for startups

Trade publication on TV technology & Multimedia
APB News ASIA-PACIFIC BROADCASTING EDITORIAL NEWS & VIEWS CREATION MANAGEMENT DISTRIBUTION X-PLATFORM SUPPLEMENTS VIEWPOINT 2011 January February ...

PSFK Conference: Elizabeth Speirs, Dead Horse Media
The conference opened (at the early hour of 830) with a talk from Elizabeth Spiers, founder and publisher of Dead Horse Media. Tomorrow’s Media ...

My take on Win8/Metro
... - Metro apps represent only one aspect of business computing: reporting/dashboards – with moderate-light data update requirements - Not X-Platform ...

Contact Adresses and List of Events - Exit Games: Multiplayer Game Backends and Services
Global cross platform multiplayer game backend as a service (SaaS, Cloud) for synchronous games and applications. SDKs are available for android, ...

株式会社GClue
GClue では、UnityやCoronaを用いたX-Platformに最適化されたアプリケーション開発を推進しています。また、独自のX-Platformエ ンジンとして、C++でiOS/Android向けアプリが同時に開発可能な「GCube」や、JavaScriptでiOS/Android ...

jnr · GitHub
Build software better, together.