ANN: ReportBuilder 11.06 is now available & Delphi 2010 support!

Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.06!

ReportBuilder 11.06 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007,
2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6.

Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder
11.x.  If you did not receive notification of this release please send
message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing
email address for upgrade instructions.

Overview & screenshots:
http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11

New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf

Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order/

Upgrade Now!

  Enhancements for Version 11.06

  - Added Delphi 2010 support!

  Fixes for Version 11.06

Designer
  - InPlace Editor for text was not setting key to #0 when Enter key pressed
  - Report Wizard, a caption on the last page was sometimes truncated
  - Nudge and Size actions on empty selection resulted in list index out of
bounds
  - OnGetDisplayFormats event was not firing

RCL
 - Parameter, SetValue was not always updating
AutoSearchSettings.SearchExpression
 - AutoSearch, fix for autosearch date format
 - TeeChart, added support for dtLargeInt

Devices
 - PDF, non-transparent RichText was not rendering correctly
 - PDF, fix for metafiles that combine IntersectClipRect and
ExtSelectClipRgn.
 - PDF, fix for metafile processing, range check error
 - PDF, Border was not supported for RichText, BarCode, 2DBarCode
 - Email, archive files could not be sent via email
 - File, separate file for each group feature did not allow custom file
naming.
 - TextFile, empty crosstab values were not exported
 - Printer, transparent rectangles with line thickness > 1 resulted in
rounded endcaps

ArchiveReader
 - PrintDialog settings not honored for Duplex, Collation, and Copies

----> Professional <----------

DADE
 - SQLBuilder, enhanced to accept operators 'In' or 'In List'
 - QueryDesigner, Calc Page did not support using keyboard to scroll list
items
 - DataDictionaryBuilder, Join page omitted recently added tables (due to
memory caching)

ReportExplorer
 - Fix for saving templates - in some cases cannot rename a report.

----> Enterprise <----------

RAP
 - Compiler, improved support for using a typecast within If/then
expressions

----> Server <----------

 - GetAutoSearchFields omitted items created by Parameters with
AutoSearchSettings enabled.

Digital Metaphors Corporation
http://www.digital-metaphors.com
mailto:info@digital-metaphors.com
0
Nico

the version of report builder on the delphi 2010 partner trial disk (iso download) reports an error that it cannot load package dclrbc1114.bpl on startup you may want to get it fixed as it doesnt look good on an otherwised polished product. :-)

would be report builders are best to download the latest demo version off your website.
0
Stephen
9/9/2009 6:41:04 PM
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for trying ReportBuilder!

We extensively tested the install procedure for the Partner DVD submission
before sending it in and having it tested by an independent party for
Embarcadero.  There are however some cases when the TeeChart package builder
will run into problems on certain machines.

1.  Are you using a trial edition of Delphi 2010?  If so, I do not believe
the TeeChart Package Builder will be able to run successfully.
2.  If you are using a registered copy of Delphi 2010, take a look at the
following article on how to manually run the RBTeePackageBuilder application
and track down any issues.

http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/Installation/Tech_Tip%3a_Installing_RB_TeeChart_Supports

--
Regards,

Nico Cizik
Digital Metaphors

"Stephen Brown" wrote in message news:160546@forums.codegear.com...
> the version of report builder on the delphi 2010 partner trial disk (iso
> download) reports an error that it cannot load package dclrbc1114.bpl on
> startup you may want to get it fixed as it doesnt look good on an
> otherwised polished product. :-)
>
> would be report builders are best to download the latest demo version off
> your website.
0
Nico
9/9/2009 11:31:39 PM
I apologize if my previous post was unclear, I began talking about TeeChart
without any explanation of what it has to do with ReportBuilder... :).

During installation, the ReportBuilder Installer attempts to automatically
build the RB/TeeChart packages (dclRBC1114) with the existing TeeChart
installation.  If this fails, the most common error is the one you are
receiving ("cannot load package...") when loading Delphi.  In this case it
is possible to try to manually build and install the packages using the
instructions in the article I previously posted.

--
Regards,

Nico Cizik
Digital Metaphors
http://www.digital-metaphors.com

"Stephen Brown" wrote in message news:160546@forums.codegear.com...
> the version of report builder on the delphi 2010 partner trial disk (iso
> download) reports an error that it cannot load package dclrbc1114.bpl on
> startup you may want to get it fixed as it doesnt look good on an
> otherwised polished product. :-)
>
> would be report builders are best to download the latest demo version off
> your website.
0
Nico
9/10/2009 12:16:12 AM
Nico,

Please don't post announcements here. These groups are for technical questions only.
You can use the third-party groups.

Thanks
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
0
Marc

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.06 for Delphi XE3 is now available!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.06 for Delphi XE3! Registered ReportBuilder 14.06 customers can download using information provided by prior notification dated August 13, 2012. Please note: BDE blob field support is completely broken in the initial release of Delphi XE3. This prevents many of the RB Demos from running. We hope Embarcadero will address this issue soon. Trial versions are available for download from www.digital-metaphors.com/download --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Digit...

ANN: ReportBuilder 16.0 is now available including Delphi XE7 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 16.0! ReportBuilder 16.0 includes VCL support for Delphi XE7, XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_16 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 16 - 10/24/2014 -------------------- - Delphi XE7 support for VCL Win32 - Delphi XE7 support for VCL Win64 - New...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.0 is now available including Delphi XE2 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.0! ReportBuilder 14.0 includes VCL support for Delphi XE2, Delphi XE, Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_14 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 14.0 - 10/21/2011 ------------------------- - Delphi XE2 support for VCL Win32 - Delphi XE2 support for VCL Win64 ...

ANN: ReportBuilder 12.02 is now available including Delphi XE support
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 12.02! ReportBuilder 12.02 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 12.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_12 New Feature List: http:/...

ANN: ReportBuilder 15.04 is now available including Delphi XE6 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 15.04! ReportBuilder 15.04 includes VCL support for Delphi XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_15 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Enhancements for RB 15.04 ------------------------- - Delphi XE6 support for VCL Win32 - Delphi XE6 support for VCL Wi...

ANN: ReportBuilder 16.02 is now available including Delphi XE8 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 16.02! ReportBuilder 16.02 includes VCL support for Delphi XE8, XE7, XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_16 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Enhancements for RB 16.02 ------------------------- - Delphi XE8 support! - Html Help! Bug Fixes for RB 16.02 ...

ANN: Context Database Designer & Extensions v.3 are now available with support for Delphi 2009!
Dear Friends, We are happy to announce the new release of Context Database Designer & Database Extensions v. 3.03. This version is a release candidate and introduces many improvements and bug fixes: Improvements ~~~~~~~~~~~~ #597 Show object class icon instead of class name in the diagram tabs. #598 Change icons for objects in editor to the standard ones (without the arrows). #599 Added option to the object editor grid: Tab (Shift-Tab) moves to next column in grid. #600 Added description colum to the object editor for table's fields. #601 Added Schema Statistics modal ...

ANN: Context Database Designer & Extensions v.3 are now available with the support for Delphi 2009!
Dear Friends! We are happy to announce the first public beta release of Context Database Designer & Database Extensions v.3.02. This version introduces several major improvements over version 2 including full support for Delphi 2009. Context Database Designer Improvements: - User Interface is redesigned to provide modal-less way of viewing and changing database object properties (Object Properties window); - Added customizable template-based documentation generation wizard; - Greatly improved schema comparison tool; - Greatly improved schema searching/management too...

ANN: Context Database Extensions Suite v.3.05 with support of Delphi 2010 is now available!
Dear Friends, We are happy to announce the new release of Context Database Extensions Suite v.3.05. This version introduces several improvements and bug fixes: ----------------------------------------------------------- #667. Added support for Delphi 2010. #681. Fixed some minor bugs in TDatabaseSchema and TDBSchemaTester components. #684. Fixed bug with SQLLexer going into infinite loop under Delphi 2009/2001 due to Unicode problems. The product is immediately available for download at: - http://www.contextsoft.com/products/ctxdbext/downloads.jsp Order your copy of Co...

ANN: WPTools 7.15 is now available
WPTools 7 has been designed to be more accessible than previous version of WPTools. We added several new actions to work with the text. You can easily load and save CSS data. A Style scroller makes it easy to implement a good looking and effective GUI. The new manual: http://www.wpcubed.com/ftp2/WPTools7Manual.pdf The upgrade from WPTools 5 or 6 should be very smooth. In most cases you only need to add a few units to the uses clause (WPRTEPlatform, WPRTEEdit, WPRTEDefsConsts) . 1) Many new standard action classes - they already have been set up in the new unit WPDefAction7. All...

ANN: Entire TMS VCL product line supports Delphi 2010 & C++Builder 2010
We are delighted to inform that all our VCL components are now supporting the latest Embarcadero IDEs. This means that active registered users can obtain free updates for any VCL product purchased with support for Delphi 2010 & C++Builder 2010. We now also have fully functional trial versions of all our VCL products specifically for Delphi 2010 & C++Builder 2010 at http://www.tmssoftware.com At the same time, our entire VCL IntraWeb product line now also supports the latest version IntraWeb 10 across all Delphi & C++Builder versions. Trial downloads for IntraWeb 10...

NexusDB V3 support for Delphi/BCB 2010 available now
Congrats to the team at Embarcadero! Good job. We're happy to announce the immediate support for the brand new versions of Embarcadero's RAD Studio 2010, Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010. If you're already a license holder of NexusDB Developer Source the V3.01 update already includes everything you need. Just reinstall NexusDB V3.01 after the Delphi setup and you're ready to go. Customers with a DCU Edition should check their mailbox. An email with the download information already went out. Just follow the instructions to install. We've also made a trial ver...

ANN: ReportBuilder 12.01 for Delphi XE now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces ReportBuilder 12 support for Delphi XE! Registered and trial versions are now available for download. ReportBuilder 12.01 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_12 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 12.0 - 5/11/2010 ------------------------ ...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition now available for Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2
RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition is now available as a FREE download for RAD Studio / Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2 (Win32). For more information about the RTC SDK "Starter" edition and to download your RealThinClient SDK Starter edition copy, visit: http://www.realthinclient.com/files What is the RealThinClient SDK? http://www.realthinclient.com/about.htm Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec -- RealThinClient components http://www.realthinclient.com Thanks Daniel, Unfortunately the link provided on http://www.realthinclient.com/files/ to http://www.realthin...

Re: ANN: Context Database Designer & Extensions v.3 are now available withsupport for Delphi 2009!
Ad cancelled. Per the newsgroup rules, you may promote your product in the thirdparty groups only. -Craig (moderator) -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ Sorry about that, this was not intentionally, just hit the wrong button. Michael Craig Stuntz wrote: > Ad cancelled. Per the newsgroup rules, you may promote your product in > the thirdparty groups only. > > -Craig (moderator) > ...

dynamical DLL loading in delphi 7 & delphi 2010
Hello, i am loading a DLL dynamical in Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010: [delphi] var hDLL: THandle; pCode: Pointer; type TProcMainEntry = function: TForm; begin hDll := 0; if FileExists(Pfad + vpeDllName) then hDLL := LoadLibrary(PChar(Pfad + vpeDllName)) else SetLastError(2); if hDLL = 0 then RaiseLastOSError; pCode := GetProcAddress(hDLL, PChar(vpeFunction)); if pCode = nil then RaiseLastOSError; Result := TProcMainEntry(pcode)(); [/delphi] in delphi 7 there's a variable filled with data of the main application which used in the...

Delphi 2010 Help Update and Delphi Updates 4 & 5
I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the latest help update. How do I update help? > {quote:title=Bill Miller wrote:}{quote} > I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update > that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the > latest help update. How do I update help? The last help update for Delphi/C++ Builder 2010 was Help Update 1, released around the first of November 2009. It's available on the Embarcad...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

Re: ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:41:38 -0700, Krzysztof Szyszka wrote: Please don't advertise here. Moved to third-party.general https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=24038 -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com ...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010! #2
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.05 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.05! ReportBuilder 11.05 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www.digital-m...

Web resources about - ANN: ReportBuilder 11.06 is now available & Delphi 2010 support! - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Adobe Summit 2014
No Yes View More View Less Working... Close OK Cancel Confirm System Message Delete Schedule An unknown error has occurred and your request could ...

On-Site Adobe Training - Adobe Training & Certification
Adobe Training and Certification services provides on-site training for all Adobe products. View current availabilities here.

Kevin Willeitner, Author at Analytics Demystified
Home About Us Services Strategy Analysis Practice Adobe Analytics Google Analytics Testing Implementation Training Staffing Blog Eric Peterson ...

S&P Capital IQ Platform - Site Map
SHARE/BOOKMARK EVENTS RESOURCE CENTER REQUEST A TRIAL LOG IN WHAT WE OFFER Information You Need Financials & Valuation Capital IQ Financials, ...

Complete Guide To Web Analytics Solutions: 2007 Edition - ConversionRater
Related PostsA Complete Guide To Web Analytics SolutionsYahoo! Web Analytics LaunchesOne Advantage of Acquisitions: Things Sometimes Go FreeHow ...

FireMonkey Q&A
Questions and answers from a FireMonkey webinar

Sitemap
FRSGlobal, part of Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, is dedicated to provide Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management Solutions that create ...

Review: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2008 R2, which ships this month, allows end users to tap into the powerful business intelligence features of SQL Server via tight ...

Unify - Archiving
... Products Development Tools Team Developer NXJ Developer NXJ Enterprise VISION ACCELL Data Management SQLBase SQLBase Treasury Unify Q ReportBuilder ...

Advanced Analytics Education Dates Announced
Eric T. Peterson's Web Analytics Demystified weblog, since 2005!