Ace reporter in Delphi/Builder 2009

Our company wants migrate our large project to Builder 2009. The problem is that we have hundreds reports in Ace Reporter and no upgrade for it is aviable. Is there any way to get Ace reporter working in 2009 or is there any reporter which can import reports from ace ?
0
Utf

Dear Milan Bačík!

You can send report templates to "virtual windows printer" and try convertor
from XPS (windows printer format) to FastReport:

http://fast-report.com/pbc_download/xps_converter.zip

"Milan Bačík" wrote: news:105462@forums.codegear.com...

--
Best regards,
 Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

RAVE Reports and Delphi 2009
I've just upgraded from Delphi 6 and actually, I'm not sure if the upgrade is a good investment. Okay, only got the pro edition, but with the added problems, maybe Delphi 6 was a better option. More importantly, Rave Reports!!! Wow, is this reporting tool just rubbish or what! It's absolute pants. I'm really dissapointed with the quality of it. Though I suppose as it's bundled they'll get their cash whatever the quality of it within Delphi. I'm just hoping SCT Associates get a newer version of Ace Report out v.soon for Delphi 2009. Anyway, RAVE, It doesn't...

Rave Reports and Delphi 2009
Rave Reports 7.6 starts with *EAccessError in rtl120.bpl* and crashes ???? Edited by: Peter Diekert on Nov 14, 2008 6:08 AM > {quote:title=Peter Diekert wrote:}{quote} > Rave Reports 7.6 starts with *EAccessError in rtl120.bpl* and crashes ???? I'm presuming you saw this post (about 10 below yours): https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?threadID=4363&tstart=0 ...

creating a ACE Report in Delphi
I am trying to create a report in Delphi 7 using Ace Report pro and the report needs to print mailing labels which is quite easy but the mailing label forms are 3 across and 8 rows per page so 24 records per page. I have not be able to figure out how to layout the report so I can print records across on one row of the print output since it only reads one record per row. Any one have any ideas on how to do this? I am not much on creating reports as I never had to do it before never mind as I figured it out as I added a KBMTABLE and populated it from and ADOQUERY and then ran the ...

Rave Reports 8 and Delphi 2009
Hi All, Was Rave Reports 8 ever released? Are Nevrona Designs still in business? If the answer to both the above is No, can anyone recommend a product with equivalent functionality for code-based reports that supports Delphi 2009? Thanks -Mohamed Dear Mohamed Koker! What about no equivalent but richer functionality? "Mohamed Koker" wrote: news:89272@forums.codegear.com... > Hi All, > > Was Rave Reports 8 ever released? > > Are Nevrona Designs still in business? > > If the answer to both the above is No, can anyone recommend a product...

Delphi report
Hello, Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and Freereport ? Thank you Dear Mike Thomas! Also you can use internal in Delphi Rave Reports :) Or use non-free report generators like FastReport (price starts from $79). Try to find free/chipper but better... "Mike Thomas" wrote: news:169748@forums.codegear.com... > Hello, > > Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and > Freereport ? > > Thank you -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com Fast Repor...

Delphi 2009 and Crystal Reports XI
Hello @all, I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009. If anybody is interested - please let me know. Nils > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009. > If anybody is interested - please let me know. As it is Delphi and Crystal: I'm interested. What are you patching? The Crystal VCL? You might post your patch to the attachments newsgroup. Gert > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote} > Hello @all, > > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2...

Report Builder or Delphi i think unicode problem
hi, primarily My versions Delphi® 2009 Version 12.0.3210.17555 Trial (Update 1 now) (i try update 2,3,4) report builder 11.06 Mssql 2005 9.0.3042 (Database Lang TURKISH_CI_AS) Template Field TEXT Windows 7 Turkish i create new projct, and placed ado datasets(or sdac) and ppreport and ppPipeline. i set template.format=ftASCII i set template.saveto=stDatabase select template field REPORT_DESIGN (Mssql 2005 TEXT field) Not any sets (tTable.Fields, ppreport.Fields etc.) (I tried by these set ttable.fields memo,widememo,blob,unkown etc.) i try this design time : -open co...

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

SA 5.5, Delphi, Titan, Report Builder Combo Problems
Hi, I'm seeking the help/experience from someone using the above combination. Report Builder allows you to save report structures to a DB. The table "Reports" has 3 fields Rid is an Autoinc, ReportName is a Varchar, and ReportTemplate is a Text field. RB report component gets wired up to this table. When I use this method I get the following error: "column ReportName in table Reports cannot be null SQL anywhere error -195" I do not believe that I am the cause of this error. If I break some rules and allow nulls in all the fields, the first record insert...

Web resources about - Ace reporter in Delphi/Builder 2009 - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

The Latest Entertainment & Hollywood News - The Hollywood Reporter
Read about the latest in Hollywood and entertainment news from The Hollywood Reporter, your source for detailed movie reviews, celebrity styles, ...

Abilene Reporter-News: Local Abilene, Texas News Delivered Throughout the Day.
Current news for Abilene, TX and its surrounding communities brought to you by Abilene Reporter-News. Features local Abilene, Texas news including ...

Coast Reporter
Just shy of a year since its launch on the Coast, Better at Home is thriving, offering services for seniors from Langdale to Egmont who desire ...

Hudson Reporter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Hudson Reporter Assoc., L.P. is a newspaper chain based in Hoboken , New Jersey . It is the only weekly newspaper chain in Hudson County ...

Chris Gayle: Melbourne Renegades cricketer sparks controversy with 'disrespectful' comments to reporter ...
Cricketer Chris Gayle has sparked controversy after appearing to proposition a female journalist during a sideline interview.

‘Don’t let idiots build your transit’: Reporter rips into Edmonton’s Metro LRT Line
A column in a national newspaper urges policymakers of Canada to come to Edmonton to see the "failure," "incompetence" and "ineptitude" of the ...

Reporter Stabbed While Testing ‘Stab-Proof Vest’
An Israeli journalist was stabbed in the back while on camera Wednesday–demonstrating what a company described as its “stab-proof vest.” Eitam ...

Exclusive — MSM Bias Confirmed In Private Emails: Two ‘Reporters’ Back Out of Dealing With Small Business ...
Two major MSM reporters pulled out of previous plans to work with a booming small business when they learned its founder backs GOP frontrunner ...

Business Insider UK is hiring a lifestyle reporter
Business Insider UK is hiring a lifestyle reporter to write about everything from luxury yachts to incredible European destinations to the best ...

MSNBC’s Brzezinski: Reporters’ ‘Skin Is Crawling’ Covering Trump
Establishment media reports on Trump 'uncomfortably and almost snarkily'