Windows 10 Project Centennial with Delphi?

With Windows 10 Microsoft is introducing serveral [platform bridges|https://dev.windows.com/en-us/uwp-bridges] to allow different forms of apps into the Windows Store. I'm curious about Project Centennial which will "make it possible to package and publish your current .NET and *Win32-based Windows applications* to the Windows Store, providing a new way of distributing and monetizing your application on Windows PCs."

Does anyone know if applications built with Delphi will be able to make it into the Microsoft Store?
0
Michael

Windows 10 Project Centennial with Delphi? [Edit]
With Windows 10 Microsoft is introducing serveral platform bridges (https://dev.windows.com/en-us/uwp-bridges) to allow different forms of apps into the Windows Store. I'm curious about Project Centennial which will "make it possible to package and publish your current .NET and *Win32-based Windows applications* to the Windows Store, providing a new way of distributing and monetizing your application on Windows PCs." Does anyone know if applications built with Delphi will be able to make it into the Microsoft Store? (Edit: So the "Insert link" button is broken.....

Windows 10 and Delphi
It would be nice if MS would support Object Pascal http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/technology/microsoft-looks-to-windows-10-for-a-jolt-in-the-mobile-realm.html ...

Windows 10 and Delphi
It would be nice if MS would support Object Pascal http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/technology/microsoft-looks-to-windows-10-for-a-jolt-in-the-mobile-realm.html ...

Windows 10 and Delphi
So, this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfveyXCsiA8 WinRT may not be called WinRT but "Windows Store Apps" are not going away. Microsoft has been pushing and continues to push their Universal Apps as the first-class way to build software for Windows going forward, and it is now obvious that they are not limited to tablet-ey devices and will be front-and-center on the desktop (in windows, yay). Windows Phone may never amount to much from a market share standpoint but "Windows Store" already does. When it comes to consumer-level stuff, it's reasonable to th...

delphi.Net Delphi 2005 Project Upgrades?
Our company aquired the software property from another last year. Most of the projects were written in Delphi 2007. We purchased Delphi XE which gave us access to previous versions, including D 2007... all is well. However, 3 projects were written Delphi 2005 for .Net. The VM we received from this company included D2005 but it was licensed from the previous developer. I've contacted Embarcadero about obtaining a copy and or a license+registration for Delphi 2005 and was told this product is no longer available. I'm under the impression Delphi for .Net was abandoned. My qu...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

delphi 2010 memory not released when closing delphi project
each time im runing delphi 2010 the memory that was used was not release after closing a project and the memory don't stop to grow and the browsing for file becoming slow any idea ? Thanks Pierre Auger wrote: > each time im runing delphi 2010 the memory that was used was not > release after closing a project and the memory don't stop to grow and > the browsing for file becoming slow > > any idea ? You are using some 3rd-party components that do not properly release memory in their design-time packages would be my guess. A design-time package stays l...

Convert a Delphi 2006 WinForms project to Delphi Prism
How can I go about doing this short of recreating the project and transfering code? Just wondering what to expect if we go to Prism. Thanks. -- Don Gollahon Don Gollahon wrote: > How can I go about doing this short of recreating the project and > transfering code? > > Just wondering what to expect if we go to Prism. > > Thanks. Hi Don, Have you checked out the migration tool Oxidizer ? http://prismwiki.codegear.com/en/Oxidizer Cheers, John -- John Moshakis wrote: >Don Gollahon wrote: > >> How can I go about doing th...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Project Manager Delphi 2007 vs Delphi 5
I am in the midst of moving from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2007. I have a .BAT file that I use to do some post processing on the executable after it is built. In Delphi 5, I just added the .BAT file to the project manager. Then when I wanted to execute the .BAT file I just right clicked its entry in the project manager and selected Execute. There doesn't seem to be anyway to add the .BAT file to the project manager in Delphi 2007. How can I set up something similar to what I had in Delphi 5? I thought about using a Post Build event but I don't necessarily want to execute the .BAT fi...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Importing Delphi 2009 project in Delphi 2006
I've been using Delphi 2006 for a while and have never really felt the need to upgrade to a newer release given the expense. I'm looking at taking over on a project from someone else who developed it in Delphi 2009. The only code incompatibilities he can think of is some of the Unicode changes that were introduced after D2006 but that should be fairly easy to fix. My main concern is whether or not a project that was created in Delphi 2009 can even be *opened* in Delphi 2006. I don't know how file exte nsions or formats have changed between the two versions. Can anyone give me...

Delphi 2010 can't upgrade Delphi 2007 projects
If I open any of my Delphi 2007 projects in Delphi 2010 it prompts me that it will upgrade it. Unfortunately, that leaves Delphi 2010 to give errors about not knowing where to find system and other core units. On the other hand, if I delete all the BDS project files and only leave the .dpr, Delphi 2010 can successfully open and compile my project. However, besides that quirk, I have another problem. I need to have both a working Delphi 2007 project and Delphi 2010, so I can compile using both without being prompted each and every time about upgrading project :) So... Any ideas to what m...

Web resources about - Windows 10 Project Centennial with Delphi? - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Centennial Olympic Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Centennial Olympic Park is a 21 acre (85,000 m²) public park located in downtown Atlanta , Georgia owned and operated by the Georgia World Congress ...

Chronik-Fotos - Centennial Institute - Facebook
We've been asked who's welcome at Western Conservative Summit 2015. The answer: everyone! Come one, come all: conservatives, moderates, and liberals;... ...

Model T Centennial - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
A dandy, red Model T, part of the celebration of the Centennial of the Ford Model T, held at the historic Henry Ford Estate, September 27, 2008, ...

IBM Centennial Film: 100 X 100 - A century of achievements that have changed the world - YouTube
The film features one hundred people, who each present the IBM achievement recorded in the year they were born. The film chronology flows from ...

Ecumenical Service at Westminster Abbey to commemorate Armenian Genocide centennial
On September 10 Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian had a meeting with UK Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport John Whittingdale. Minister ...

Red Bull Billy Cart race all set for Centennial Park
Billy cart riders from around the country face off in a race at Centennial Parklands on Sunday that will be more about entertainment than engineering. ...

Ecologist says warnings to Centennial Coal on Lithgow mine led to sacking
... sacked by a coal company after he warned that longwall mining was harming endangered swamps near Lithgow. An environmental consultant to Centennial ...

Polo in the City 2015: Stars descend upon Centennial Park for annual event
EVEN a rain-soaked polo field couldn’t deter guests from donning their finest frocks and descending upon Centennial Park in Sydney for this year’s ...

Man charged with murder over Centennial Park stabbing of Anthony Cawsey
A man has been charged with over the stabbing death of Sydney man Anthony Cawsey in Centennial Park in 2009.

Billycart fate depends on steam power in quest for success at Centennial Parklands race
A Thomas the Tank Engine-inspired billy cart made with wheelbarrow tyres will represent Canberra in a $35,000 race for glory on ...