Why no Delphi-Android forum?

https://forums.embarcadero.com/category.jspa?categoryID=89

FWIW, there is no Android there.

N Depred wrote:
> https://forums.embarcadero.com/category.jspa?categoryID=89
>
> FWIW, there is no Android there.

Adding new forums to cover platforms is in discussion.  John Frazier likes to do
it all in one go and not piece meal so internal discussions on the best setup
sometimes takes a few weeks as everyone gives their input.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
              (Fish)
On 9/25/2013 10:04 AM, Jeff Overcash (TeamB) wrote:
> N Depred wrote:
>> https://forums.embarcadero.com/category.jspa?categoryID=89
>>
>> FWIW, there is no Android there.
>
> Adding new forums to cover platforms is in discussion.  John Frazier likes to do
> it all in one go and not piece meal so internal discussions on the best setup
> sometimes takes a few weeks as everyone gives their input.

Yeah, none of this prep work should have taken place prior to product
release -- that would have made too much sense...

David Erbas-White
0
David
9/25/2013 5:09:25 PM
> Adding new forums to cover platforms is in discussion.  John Frazier likes to do
> it all in one go and not piece meal so internal discussions on the best setup
> sometimes takes a few weeks as everyone gives their input.

Surely this was a no brainer with IOS already under platform specific ?

The Beta was for more that two weeks, surely that was ample time to discuss.
0
Brett

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi for Android
If this is not the right forum, please direct me to the right one. I want to write a simple application for android. Is it possible? I have bought Delphi XE2 and downloaded Andoid sdk. Is there any site to guide me step by step for this job? Can I do the same task with Free Pascal, or even better with Lazarus? Regarding FPC or Lazarus, I need it for highschool teaching purposes. Thanks a lot in advance, Dimitris Dimitris Koutsourelis wrote: > If this is not the right forum, please direct me to the right one. > I want to write a simple application for android. Is it possible?...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Web resources about - Why no Delphi-Android forum? - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

delphi Archives - Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets
... nut, a paranoid parent, or a small business owner looking to do a little, uh, company vehicle economy analysis, Verizon's teamed up with Delphi ...