Upgrade from delphi prism 2009 prof to RAD studio 2010 prof

Can i buy RAD studio 2010 prof in embarcadero online store using upgrade price if i have registered version of delphi prism 2009 prof?
on the product list page they wrote yes - on the main page with eligible upgrades it is not any delphi prism at all
0
Oleg

Oleg Zavgorodnij wrote:

> Can i buy RAD studio 2010 prof in embarcadero online store using
> upgrade price if i have registered version of delphi prism 2009 prof?
> on the product list page they wrote yes - on the main page with
> eligible upgrades it is not any delphi prism at all

here is the text from our online shop site:

RAD Studio Architect:

Upgrade Eligibility: The Upgrade product is available to registered
owners of 2006-2009 versions of CodeGear RAD Studio, Borland Developer
Studio, Delphi, Delphi Prism or C++Builder Enterprise or Architect
products. Upgrade product is also available on valid promotional
upgrade offers.

RAD Studio Enterprise:

Upgrade Eligibility: The Upgrade product is available to registered
owners of 2006-2009 versions of CodeGear RAD Studio, Borland Developer
Studio, Delphi, Delphi Prism or C++Builder Professional, Enterprise or
Architect products. Upgrade product is also available on valid
promotional upgrade offers.

RAD Studio Professional:

Upgrade Eligibility: The Upgrade product is available to registered
owners of 2006-2009 versions of CodeGear RAD Studio, Borland Developer
Studio, Delphi, Delphi Prism, C++Builder or Turbo Professional,

--
David Intersimone "David I"
Vice President of Developer Relations and Chief Evangelist
> {quote:title=David Intersimone wrote:}{quote}
> Oleg Zavgorodnij wrote:
>
> > Can i buy RAD studio 2010 prof in embarcadero online store using
> > upgrade price if i have registered version of delphi prism 2009 prof?
> > on the product list page they wrote yes - on the main page with
> > eligible upgrades it is not any delphi prism at all
>
> here is the text from our online shop site:

Sorry, there's a typo on that and Delphi Prism shouldn't be listed.

The correct qualifications are listed in the FAQ at http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/faq.

Professional upgrade eligibility – Upgrade pricing is available to registered owners of 2006-2009 versions of Borland Developer Studio, CodeGear RAD Studio, Delphi or C++Builder; or Turbo Professional products.

Enterprise upgrade eligibility – Upgrade pricing is available to registered owners of 2006-2009 versions of Borland Developer Studio, CodeGear RAD Studio, Delphi or C++Builder Professional or Enterprise products.

Architect upgrade eligibility – Upgrade pricing is available to registered owners of 2006-2009 versions of Borland Developer Studio, CodeGear RAD Studio, Delphi or C++Builder Enterprise or Architect products.

Academic products do not qualify for upgrade pricing.

--
Tim Del Chiaro
Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike "Michael Rozlog" <michael.rozlog@embarcadero.com> wrote in message news:241286@forums.embarcadero.com... > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. We have to wait all the way until Commodore to get better documentation? And until Chromium to get OTA documentation? -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) On 10.05.2010 23:50, Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://e...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 > Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance (lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.) I hope it's just an omission! :) Il Tue, 11 May 2010 09:01:04 -0700, Alex Bakaev <a@b.cc> ha scritto: >Than...

Delphi Prism 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 webinars
Introduction to Delphi Prism 2010 Friday, August 28, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar828 RAD Studio 2010 Overview Thursday, September 3, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA0908CGWebinar903 What’s new in Delphi 2010 Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar826 What’s New in C++Builder 2010 Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar827 ...

C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
The RAD Studio 2010 Sneak Preview Center is now live at http://www.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-2010/. Our first preview covers just a few of the many new IDE features and enhancements in C++Builder and Delphi 2010. Additional preview videos and blog links will be published regularly up to the release date of the 2010 versions. Please stop by to see what's coming in C++Builder 2010. Thanks, Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The RAD Studio 2010 Sneak Preview Center is now live at http://www.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-2010/. > > Our first preview covers just a few of the...

Upgrade to Delphi 2009 and get RAD studio at not extra cost
Hi All What about the Delphi supporters who have already upgraded to Delphi 2009?? Regards Godfrey Godfrey Fletcher wrote: > What about the Delphi supporters who have already upgraded to Delphi > 2009?? Tough luck??? -- Andy Syms Technosoft Systems Ltd Godfrey Fletcher wrote in message: > Hi All > > What about the Delphi supporters who have already upgraded to Delphi > 2009?? > What was that? is there a special offer? I did move from RAD2006 to D2009, what is that about RAD2009? :-| Gilbert Padilla wrote: > What was that? >...

RAD Studio 2009 Trial with Delphi Prism now available
The CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 trial download including Delphi Prism is now available from http://cc.codegear.com/free/radstudio. Thanks, Tim ...

Re: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
<Eric Hufschmid> wrote in message news:145900@forums.codegear.com... > Have any of you people noticed that we have been lied to about the 9/11 > attack, and other crimes? Do you realize that there really is a large > crime gang operating in the world and fooling people into assisting with > their crimes? Take a look at the collapse of Building 7, of the World > Trade Center, if you don't know what I'm talking about. Watch the video, > "9/11, A Closer Look" at HugeQuestions.com. It's worse than that - check out www.drjudywood.com to se...

Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 webinars
Here are some webinars coming up in the next couple weeks. Sign up if you want an in-depth look at the new 2010 versions. What’s new in Delphi 2010 Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar826 What’s New in C++Builder 2010 Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar827 Introduction to Delphi Prism 2010 Friday, August 28, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar828 RAD Studio 2010 Overview Thursday, Se...

Upgrading to Delphi 2009 from Delphi 5

RAD Studio XE: the relevant links for RAD Studio, Delphi, C++ Builder, Prism, RadPHP [what's new, features, downloads...]
What's New in Delphi and C++Builder XE http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/en/What's_New_in_Delphi_and_C%2B%2BBuilder_XE RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and RadPHP XE are available now! http://blogs.embarcadero.com/davidi/2010/08/30/40114/ audio - Dr. Dobbs's talks with Michael Rozlog about RAD Studio XE Release http://www.drdobbs.com/tv/index.jhtml?bctid=594150880001&bcpid=64699398001 Webinar: What's New in RAD Studio XE - An In-Depth Look with Mike Rozlog (Wed, Sep 1 7PM PDT / Thu, Sep 2 12:00 EST Australian) http://forms.embarcadero.com/f...

Moved: 9/11 discussion was: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
From: Mark Jacobs <mark@jacobsm.com> Subject: Re: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview Message-ID: <151898@forums.codegear.com> Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:21:59 -0700 https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=150212 -- David Dean (Embarcadero) Lead C++ QA Engineer ...

Delphi 2009 Architect edition in CodeGear RAD Studio 2009
Does with downlading and istaling CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Trial I install and Delphi 2009 Architect edition?If not ,what I install? ...

Web resources about - Upgrade from delphi prism 2009 prof to RAD studio 2010 prof - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

H-1 upgrade program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The H-1 upgrade program refers to the United States Marine Corps 's program to develop the AH-1Z Viper and UH-1Y Venom to replace its aging fleets ...

Tumblr Referrals From Facebook Up 2.5X Following Upgrade For Timeline
Since upgrading for timeline and launching with open graph in April, Tumblr has seen its referral traffic from Facebook rise by more than 2.5 ...

Facebook Platform Upgrade Guide
Upgrade instructions for Facebook's platform across versions.

Facebook Allows Users to Upgrade to the New Messages Product, Why You Should
Some users are seeing a prompt when they visit their Facebook Messages inbox allowing them to upgrade to the New Messages product launched in ...

Search Twitter - upgrade
... here Search Refresh julia @ d0gbones 3m I laughed at the call handler when he told me it'd be £400 to stay on my current price plan and upgrade ...

Todo 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7) on the App Store on iTunes
Get Todo 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Desktop Audio Upgrade - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I needed some new speakers for my desktop computer system at home. I've been tolerating JBL creature 2.1 system for a couple of years now and ...

EU Project INDECT, Orwell gets an upgrade - YouTube
EU Project INDECT, Orwell gets an upgrade - YouTube