http://delphihaters.blogspot.com/

Have fun reading.

Nils
0
Nils

"Nils Dzubiel" wrote in message news:229298@forums.embarcadero.com...
> http://delphihaters.blogspot.com/
>
> Have fun reading.

Good grief, what is the guy on about?  I can't tell whether there is
anything his arguments, because they are obscured beneath a mountain of
unstructured verbiage.

He needs to learn to write cogently and concisely.  Then his arguments might
receive their due consideration.

SteveT
0
Steve
4/1/2010 4:17:40 PM
Nils Dzubiel wrote:

> http://delphihaters.blogspot.com/
>
> Have fun reading.

I had already seen it before (one of the Delphi blogs I read regularly
links to it). Not sure what the purpose is. <g>

"Fascism is capitalism in decay."
 -- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
0
Rudy
4/1/2010 5:28:55 PM
In days of yore, this would have been written on a large peice of poster board, using a black magic marker, and then taped to the guy's panel truck.....
0
blake
4/1/2010 6:03:51 PM
blake watson wrote:

> In days of yore, this would have been written on a large peice of
> poster board, using a black magic marker, and then taped to the guy's
> panel truck.....

Hehe.

--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Development Manager

Delphi Haters Blog is no more?
Delphi Haters' Blog (the Harold Camping of the Delphi world) seems to have closed its doors. http://delphihaters.blogspot.ca/ As for Delphi itself... Still very much not dead. -- Regards, Bruce McGee Glooscap Software > {quote:title=Bruce McGee wrote:}{quote} > Delphi Haters' Blog (the Harold Camping of the Delphi world) seems to > have closed its doors. I know some "widows" out there that are crying right now... > {quote:title=Alexandre Machado wrote:}{quote} > > {quote:title=Bruce McGee wrote:}{quote} > > Delphi Haters' B...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Whats the deal with this delphi haters blog?
http://delphihaters.blogspot.com/ There are some complete bull crap posts there, anyone know who is behind it? Just wondering as it popped up when I was doing a search for 64bit delphi and Firemonkey. > {quote:title=Tony Caduto wrote:}{quote} > http://delphihaters.blogspot.com/ > I particularly enjoyed this fine entry: "David I's article want more peace reminded me of the 1960's - when the Roosevelt administration authorized the dropping of the Atomic Bomb." Roosevelt was long dead in the 60s, and it was Truman who authorised dropping it.........

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Web resources about - The Delphi haters blog ... - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech