SA Delphi Prism and not Win32??

Hi

I have an active SA for RAD Studio Architect.

Today I received notify for my serial of Delphi Prims 2010.

But I not received my serial for the Delphi 2010 Win32!

Best Regards

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4371 (20090826) __________

http://www.eset.com
0
Claudio

Is there anyone else with the same problem?

I'm still waiting...

When can I get my serial for Delphi 2010 Win32?

But the process of notify for Delphi Prism 2010 and Delphi 2010 Win32 is the
same, or are two separate things?

Thank you

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4372 (20090827) __________

http://www.eset.com
0
Claudio
8/27/2009 10:25:36 AM
> {quote:title=Claudio Piffer wrote:}{quote}
> But the process of notify for Delphi Prism 2010 and Delphi 2010 Win32 is the
> same, or are two separate things?

I got a single notification for Rad Studio SA.  The link took me to a site with a new key for each Rad Studio license, and download links for Rad Studio and Delphi Prism.

I'd contact Embarcadero support directly and find out why they think you only have SA for just Prism instead of the full Rad Studio.

--
Regards
Bruce McGee
Claudio Piffer wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have an active SA for RAD Studio Architect.
>
> Today I received notify for my serial of Delphi Prims 2010.
>
> But I not received my serial for the Delphi 2010 Win32!
>
> Best Regards
>
> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4371 (20090826) __________

> http://www.eset.com
I also got the Prism link though it does not work at all(it shows an
error message).
I have only Prism subscription
Venkatesh
0
thomas

I solved with my Reseller.

However by Embarcadero I never received the email notification. I also
checked in the spam folder but there was nothing.

Best Regards

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4375 (20090827) __________

http://www.eset.com
0
Claudio
8/28/2009 6:40:55 AM
wow...

now I just received the SA email notification..

8 day after!!

Best Regards

Claudio

"Claudio Piffer" <claudio.piffer@tin.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Hi
>
> I have an active SA for RAD Studio Architect.
>
> Today I received notify for my serial of Delphi Prims 2010.
>
> But I not received my serial for the Delphi 2010 Win32!
>
> Best Regards

> signature database 4371 (20090826) __________

> http://www.eset.com

> signature database 4391 (20090903) __________

> http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4391 (20090903) __________

http://www.eset.com
0
Claudio

Converting Delphi for Win32 to Delphi .Net(Prism)
Hi, I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to Delphi.net. Part of my code currently goes into a directory and pulls out a random file from this directory and loads the contents of the file for me. This code doesn't seem to work in Delphi.Net. It uses PString and a number of functions in SysUtils that don't seem to be present in Delphi.net's SysUtils file. If anyone can help me please, it would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks, Jonathan Mackey Jonathan Mackey a écrit : > I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to &...

Any difference between Delphi Prism 2011 and Delphi Prism XE?
Looking at the features in Delphi Prism XE, they look the same as the new items in the 2011 release back in may. I there anything new in the XE release? or did they simply change the product branding? Just wondering if I need to update it or now when i download the rest. Thanks, Hi Dan, > Looking at the features in Delphi Prism XE, they look the same as the new items in the 2011 release back in may. I there anything new in the XE release? or did they simply change the product branding? Just wondering if I need to update it or now when i download the rest. See http://w...

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi and Delphi Prism licensing question
When I buy Delphi and Delphi Prism, do I get a "named user licence" or a "workstation licence"? Can I install both products on two machines I use with the same licence keys? I have a Mac Pro ("Cyrus") running Vista 64 in VMware and a MacBook ("Blacky") running Vista 32 in Parallels. Can I install Delphi and Delphi Prism on both Cyrus and Blacky since I use both machines (and like to have all dev tools I use installed on both machines at all times)? Andrew Brehm wrote: > When I buy Delphi and Delphi Prism, do I get a "named user licence...

Delphi.NET loading Delphi.Win32 Driver
Hi, What I'm trying to do is marshal an array of cardinal (or integer) back into managed memory from a win32 dll. I know how to pass managed memory into a win32 dll {code} var aa : array of Integer; Buffer : IntPtr; begin SetLength(aa,2); aa[0] := 1; aa[1] := 80; if not Supports(ExtractFilePath(Application.ExeName)+'Win32_Library\SDK_Driver.Win32.io', TypeOf(IMyFunctions), MyFunctions) then Exit; //loads the driver into memory. MyFunctions contains the method names found in the SDK_Driver. Buffer := Marshal.AllocHGlobal(2 * {Marshal.SystemDefaultC...

delphi Win32 using delphi .NET dll

Win32 program: Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE5

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Convert a Delphi 2006 WinForms project to Delphi Prism
How can I go about doing this short of recreating the project and transfering code? Just wondering what to expect if we go to Prism. Thanks. -- Don Gollahon Don Gollahon wrote: > How can I go about doing this short of recreating the project and > transfering code? > > Just wondering what to expect if we go to Prism. > > Thanks. Hi Don, Have you checked out the migration tool Oxidizer ? http://prismwiki.codegear.com/en/Oxidizer Cheers, John -- John Moshakis wrote: >Don Gollahon wrote: > >> How can I go about doing th...

Win32 Delphi language features introduced since Delphi 7
Hi, Am I right in thinking that the language features introduced since Delphi 7 fall into the categories: a) language features dictated by .Net compatibility. e.g. Namespaces, Inlining, records with methods, operator overloading, pure interfaces, generics, extended RTTI and reflection; b) Unicode strings and supporting procedures? c) 64-bit support What other language features, if any, have been introduced since D7? Had most of the post-D7 languages features, except for generics, Unicode strings, and 64-bit support, been introduced in or before Delphi 2005? How bug-free were ...

Value add to both Delphi Win32 and Prism
Now that a deal has been done with RemObjects why not push further and buy Developer Express. All the DevX products could be added to the native and Dot.net SKUs to add value and make both offerings more attractive. David Champion wrote: > Now that a deal has been done with RemObjects why not push further > and buy Developer Express. All the DevX products could be added to > the native and Dot.net SKUs to add value and make both offerings more > attractive. Um, no. Thanks. I like DevEx right where they are - successful, innovative, and most importantly, independent. ...

Calling Win32 DLL from Delphi Prism
I have installed Delphi Prism and try to call a Win32 DLL (I posted a message previously, but since it is difficult to help a client remotely, I decided to test this myself). I would like to call the following two functions from MyLib.DLL. What would be the minimal requirement to call those procedures: function WL_LoadModelFile(Filename: PChar): Integer; stdcall; function WS_UnloadModel: Boolean; stdCall; Normand Hi, > I have installed Delphi Prism and try to call a Win32 DLL (I posted a > message previously, but since it is difficult to help a client remotely, I >...

more language differences between Win32 and Delphi Prism...
I think i found a couple more difference between Win32 and Delphi Prism while playing around with porting some code. Please let me know if i am correct. Also, you might want to add them to the wiki if I am correct. 1. Defining constant arrays uses square brackets: Win32 const sampleStringArray:array[0..2] of string = ('item1', 'item2', 'item3'); Delphi Prism const sampleStringArray: array[0..2] of string = ['item1', 'item2', 'item3']; 2. No more labels and goto statements. (Yes, I found a goto in some legacy code. Who would-...

Web resources about - SA Delphi Prism and not Win32?? - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Win32 console - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Win32 console is a text user interface implementation within the system of Windows API , which runs console applications . A Win32 console has ...

VBox (Win32)
This is a small project which releases binary packages for Windows built from the VirtualBox OSEsource code releases available on virtualbox.org ...

From Win32 to Cocoa: a Windows user’s conversion to Mac OS X?Part II
In part two of our special three-part feature, Peter Bright digs deep into …

Win32.VB worm spreading quickly
... risk. A CNET article by Dawn Kawamoto, Staff Writer, CNET News. Published on January 18, 2006 9:38 AM PST. Mass-mailing e-mail worm Win32.VB ...

PowerShell/Win32-OpenSSH · GitHub
Win32-OpenSSH - Win32 port of OpenSSH

WinRT: An Object Orientated Replacement for Win32
WinRT is a modern OS-level API that is built upon the Windows kernel. It isn’t just a layer on top of Win32, it is a replacement for it. Built ...

Where to Buy the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 Win32 USB Port English NA Hardware CD Input ...
PCWorld Macworld TechHive ▲ Learn more about PCWorld's Digital Editions Subscribe Sign In Join ▲ Follow @PCWorld Facebook Twitter Home News Reviews ...

Encyclopedia entry: Win32/FakeRean - Learn more about malware - Microsoft Malware Protection Center
Microsoft Malware Protection Center. Search the malware encyclopedia. Win32/FakeRean is a family of rogue antivirus(fake scanners) that claim ...

New Memory Usage Tool for WPF and Win32 Applications
Visual studio, VS, Express, editor, vs editor, visual studio editor, vsx, extensibility, vs extensibility, project, vs project, visual studio ...

Top Windows Mobile news of the week: Win32 support in Continuum, new Insider build, Android app emulation ...
This week in Windows Mobile news we heard that Astoria is in limbo, a new Fast Ring update was released, and that Win32 app support in Continuum ...