Re: Delphi for the Mac [Edit] [Edit]

Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:

> > <hides under desk as fire storm about TeamB editing other people's
> > posts re-ignites>
>
> I was thinking the same.

:-)

--
Andy Syms
Technosoft Systems Ltd

Re: calling a c++ function from Delphi [Edit] [Edit]
costa basil wrote: > Sorry, I posted it here because different people read different lists > and c++ guys might not read the delphi lists and vice-versa and I > want to pick-up all brains... And yet, it is not allowed. -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "This isn't right, this isn't even wrong." -- Wolfgang Pauli (1900-1958), upon reading a young physicist's paper ok, understood. ...

Re: Maybe is a new life for Delphi? [Edit] [Edit]
Cesar Romero wrote: > > This is not ad. Sparta is not commercial product. > > Any product announcement should be in 3rd party group, comercial or > not, that is part of newsgroup guidelines. Right. -Craig [moderator] -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ ...

Delphi 2006 product activation (re end of support for Delphi 2006) [Edit]
Apologies if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere, but I recently got an email informing me support for Delphi 2006 was going to be dropped. I have mostly converted to Delphi 2009 now, but I'll still be able to activate my copy of 2006 on any future installation right? Edited by: David Howes on Jul 18, 2009 9:53 AM David Howes wrote: > Apologies if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere, but I recently got an email informing me support for Delphi 2006 was going to be dropped. I have mostly converted to Delphi 2009 now, but I'll still be able to acti...

Delphi and the Mac [Edit]
Hi, First of all, may Delphi prosper in the new year! Sadly, from time to time great staff move on from Embarcadero, but the product has so many dedicated and loyal users, that hopefully Embarcadero will keep up the development effort on full throttle, and keep prices competitive. I do not know how reliable or meaningful the TIOBE programming language popularity rating in the following link is: http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html According to it, the good news is that the popularity of Delphi seems to have increased over 2010. The bad news is that the...

Convert Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 [Edit]

New to Delphi
Hi I am new to Delphi & want to know good resources for learning to use it. Is there a list of good Delphi learning resources (books/online tutorials) somewhere? What recommendations can anyone make for someone new to Delphi (& only a hobby programmer at the moment)? A couple of weeks ago I started with DelphiXE4 trial & have Googled for a few Delphi resources but I haven't found anything very good yet for me as a beginner. I'm just struggling along trying to learn as I go! (I'm presently struggling with DragandDrop...see [http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17232...

Not selling Delphi Professional edition in China?! [Edit]
Hi, I want to buy Delphi 2010 *Professional* in China, but all the resellers say they resell the Enterprise and above versions only, I tried buying in the online store, but it seems that it accepts only US citizens only? Please, provide me as a PRC citizen a way to purchase a legal copy of Delphi 2010 *Professional*! And I prefer *buy it online*! As you might know, for various reasons a lot of users use cracked versions of software, but things have been becoming better, especially for the software development tool market, you know many individuals use Delphi to write software and ...

Delphi vs Winform
This might be a little techie, but I think most people here are familiar with Delphi to understand the difference between a TWinControl and TGraphicControl. I was trying to create a C# Winform project based on a Delphi prototype and ran into this problem which I posted to some Winform forums ... This led me to an *obvious* deficiency in Winforms programming. I'd like to hear your thoughts. My question to the Winforms forums describing the problem is copied below: <snip> Hi, I mostly do Delphi development but would like to start my next small work project in Visual S...

Hello, we have one Delphi 2005 Professional here and want to upgrade to Delphi 2010, but we are a bit confused. Our distributor in Germany, ingram-micro offers several upgrade products: UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER FLEX RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - UPG UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED ELC UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED FLEX UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT FLEX What do they mean exactly and which one do i need? At the moment delphi is installed on two PCs and we want to use ...

Re: Is Lazarus a Delphi plagiat? [Edit]
Marco van de Voort wrote: > > {quote:title=Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:}{quote} > > > > preconfigured one in the lazarus install? The other thing I can > > > imagine is that the target GUI is not set to "win32" somehow? In > > > compiler options there is a "test config" button somewhere. > > > > Only one install, a brand new one. I set the target to Win32. > > > > And "test config" stuff etc. should not be necessary. It should work > > right "out of the box". > > Y...

Web resources about - Re: Delphi for the Mac [Edit] [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech