RAD Studio XE: the relevant links for RAD Studio, Delphi, C++ Builder, Prism, RadPHP [what's new, features, downloads...]

What's New in Delphi and C++Builder XE
http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/en/What's_New_in_Delphi_and_C%2B%2BBuilder_XE

RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and RadPHP XE are available
now!
http://blogs.embarcadero.com/davidi/2010/08/30/40114/

audio - Dr. Dobbs's talks with Michael Rozlog about RAD Studio XE Release
http://www.drdobbs.com/tv/index.jhtml?bctid=594150880001&bcpid=64699398001

Webinar: What's New in RAD Studio XE - An In-Depth Look with Mike Rozlog
(Wed, Sep 1 7PM PDT / Thu, Sep 2 12:00 EST Australian)
http://forms.embarcadero.com/forms/AMUSCA1009RADStudioXEWebinar7PM

Embarcadero unveils big plans for Delphi: Former Borland technology will
get cross-platform, 64-bit capabilities to run apps on Mac OS X and,
eventually, Linux
http://www.infoworld.com/d/developer-world/programming-embarcadero-unveils-big-plans-delphi-130

RAD Studio XE, the descendant of Borland Delphi, just announced
http://www.daniweb.com/news/story303494.html

Embarcadero's new RAD Studio XE suite in September
http://www.fiercecio.com/techwatch/story/spotlight-embarcaderos-new-rad-studio-xe-suite-september/2010-08-24

Embarcadero Previews New Developer Tools Suite
http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Application-Development/Embarcadero-Previews-New-Developer-Tools-Suite-756830/

Embarcadero adds PHP to RAD Studio
http://www.sdtimes.com/link/34576

Embarcadero Tackles the Cloud with Tools for PHP and Windows
http://www.cio.com/article/603538/Embarcadero_Tackles_the_Cloud_with_Tools_for_PHP_and_Windows

Embarcadero RAD Studio adds Borland Delphi tools
http://news.techworld.com/applications/3235747/embarcadero-rad-studio-adds-borland-delphi-tools/?olo=rss

RADStudio XE - Quality Review and Metrics
http://blogs.embarcadero.com/chrispattinson/2010/08/27/38971/

Recap of Delphi Live 2010 and DataSnap!
http://blogs.embarcadero.com/michaelrozlog/2010/08/30/37161/

**  RAD Studio XE
RAD Studio XE
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio

What's New in RAD Studio XE
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/whats-new

Why RAD Studio XE - Reasons to buy
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/why-rad-studio

RAD Studio XE Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/faq

RAD Studio XE What People Are Saying
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/what-people-are-saying

RAD Studio XE Data Sheet (PDF)
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/rad-studio-data-sheet.pdf

RAD Studio XE Features Matrix (PDF)
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/rad-studio-feature-matrix.pdf

RAD Studio XE Product Editions
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/product-editions

Software License and Support Agreement for RAD Studio XE products
http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40786

RAD Studio XE Release Notes
http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40775

RAD Studio XE Installation Notes
http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40774

RAD Studio XE [Delphi & C++Builder] ISO
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27985

RAD Studio XE Install from the Web
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27986

RAD Studio XE Architect - 30 day trial
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27979

**  C++Builder XE
C++Builder XE
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/cbuilder

What's New in C++Builder XE
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/cbuilder/whats-new

Why C++Builder XE - Reasons to buy
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/cbuilder/why-cbuilder

C++Builder XE Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/cbuilder/faq

C++Builder XE What People Are Saying
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/cbuilder/what-people-are-saying

C++Builder XE Data Sheet (PDF)
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/cbuilder/cbuilder-2010-data-sheet.pdf

C++Builder XE Features Matrix (PDF)
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/cbuilder/cbuilder-feature-matrix.pdf

C++Builder XE Product Editions
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/cbuilder/product-editions

C++Builder XE Release Notes
http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40775

C++Builder XE Installation Notes
http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40774

C++Builder XE Architect - 30 day trial
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27977

**  Delphi XE
Delphi XE
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi

What's New in Delphi XE
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/whats-new

Why Delphi XE - Reasons to buy
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/why-delphi

Delphi XE Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/faq

Delphi XE What People Are Saying
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/what-people-are-saying

Delphi XE Data Sheet (PDF)
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/Delphi-Datasheet.pdf

Delphi XE Features Matrix (PDF)
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/Delphi-Feature-Matrix.pdf

Delphi XE Product Editions
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/product-editions

Delphi XE Release Notes
http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40775

Delphi XE Installation Notes
http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40774

Delphi XE Architect - 30 day trial
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27978

**  Delphi Prism XE
Delphi Prism XE
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism

What's New in Delphi Prism XE
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism/whats-new

Why Delphi Prism XE - Reasons to buy
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism/why-delphi-prism

Delphi Prism XE Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism/faq

Delphi Prism XE What People Are Saying
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism/what-people-are-saying

Delphi Prism XE Data Sheet (PDF)
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism/Delphi-Prism-Datasheet.pdf

Delphi Prism XE Features Matrix (PDF)
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism/delphi-prism-feature-matrix.pdf

Delphi Prism XE Screen Shoots
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism/screen-shots

Delphi Prism XE Product Editions
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism/product-editions

Delphi Prism XE Release Notes
http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40737

Delphi Prism XE Installation Notes
http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40578

Delphi Prism XE ISO
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27992

Delphi Prism XE Install from the Web
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27993

Delphi Prism XE Complete Install
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27994

Delphi Prism XE for the Mac with MonoDevelop
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27995

Delphi Prism XE Command Line Edition
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27983

Delphi Prism XE Enterprise - 30 day trial
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27980

Delphi Prism XE for Mac OS X - 30 day trial
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27982

**  RadPHP XE
RadPHP XE
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/radphp

What's New in RadPHP XE
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/radphp/whats-new

Why RadPHP XE - Reasons to buy
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/radphp/reasons-to-buy

RadPHP XE Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/radphp/faq

RadPHP XE Data Sheet (PDF)
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/radphp/radphp-data-sheet.pdf

RadPHP XE Features Matrix (PDF)
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/radphp/radphp-feature-matrix.pdf

RadPHP XE Product Editions
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/radphp/product-editions

RadPHP XE Release Notes
http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40797

RadPHP XE Installation Notes
http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40798

RadPHP XE ISO
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27990

RadPHP XE Install from the Web
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27989

RadPHP XE Complete Install
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27988

--
Ciprian Popa
Ciprian

Also

Embarcadero unveils big plans for Delphi
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS381172264020100825
0
Gilbert

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike "Michael Rozlog" <michael.rozlog@embarcadero.com> wrote in message news:241286@forums.embarcadero.com... > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. We have to wait all the way until Commodore to get better documentation? And until Chromium to get OTA documentation? -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) On 10.05.2010 23:50, Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://e...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 > Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance (lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.) I hope it's just an omission! :) Il Tue, 11 May 2010 09:01:04 -0700, Alex Bakaev <a@b.cc> ha scritto: >Than...

ANN: RAD Studio XE5 Delphi and C++ Builder versions of Mitov Software's LabPacks
Dear Customers, Embarcadero has recently released RAD Studio XE5 with Android support. We are proud to announce that we are in process of porting a number of our libraries to support Android. This is a slow and lengthy process, and as result we probably will delay official RAD Studio XE5 release until we have sufficiently completed the Android work. In the mean time however we will make prereleases available for RAD Studio XE5 tested under Windows. The prereleases will be carefully tested and as stable as official releases, however the documentation for them will not be u...

ANN: RAD Studio XE5 Delphi and C++ Builder versions of Mitov Software's LabPacks
Dear Customers, Embarcadero has recently released RAD Studio XE5 with Android support. We are proud to announce that we are in process of porting a number of our libraries to support Android. This is a slow and lengthy process, and as result we probably will delay official RAD Studio XE5 release until we have sufficiently completed the Android work. In the mean time however we will make prereleases available for RAD Studio XE5 tested under Windows. The prereleases will be carefully tested and as stable as official releases, however the documentation for them will not be u...

RAD Studio/Delphi/C++Builder XE5 links & resources [Edit]
*NOTE* : On the bottom of this post I included *additional* links/resources updates for easy *jumps/anchors* in the current thread) Embarcadero Launches RAD Studio XE5 with True Native Android and iOS Support http://www.embarcadero.com/press-releases/embarcadero-launches-rad-studio-xe5-with-android-and-ios-support What's New in Delphi and C++Builder XE5 - Android, REST Library & more... http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/What%27s_New_in_Delphi_and_C%2B%2BBuilder_XE5 http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Category:XE5 http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADSt...

Delphi Prism XE and RAD Studio XE are now available
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com I suspect it will be available for purchase AFTER Wednesday too. ;-) So from what I can gather, it has CodeSite and Subversion integration that Prism 2011 didn't hav...

RAD Studio XE2 a new era for Delphi and C++Builder Developers: 64-bit, Mac OS/X, LiveBinding, Cloud API, FireMonkey
More details emerged about XE2 & FireMonkey http://www.dzone.com/links/rad_studio_xe2_a_new_era_for_delphi_and_cbuilder.html This release represents a new era for Delphi and C++Builder developers, there are lot of new stuffs on this release and we will show all of them during the RAD Studio XE Tour, in the mean time I would like to highlight some of them: - New Delphi for 64-bit Windows and full VCL/RTL support - dbExpress ODBC driver - Full monitoring and controlling of DataSnap connections - LiveBinding, the new mechanism for binding any type of data - Cloud API support...

C++ Builder, Delphi and RAD Studio
I noticed I have C++ Builder, Delphi and RAD studio in my start menu folder (2009). What is the difference between these applications and which one should I run??? <Ashley Duncan> wrote in message news:238315@forums.embarcadero.com... > I noticed I have C++ Builder, Delphi and RAD studio in my > start menu folder (2009). What is the difference between > these applications and which one should I run??? The C++Builder and Delphi shortcuts start up the IDE with only those individual personalities loaded, respectively. The RAD Studio shortcut starts the IDE with all i...

Free Exam Offer for Delphi XE and RAD Studio XE Users, can't get test code
Hello, Tried to get free test code, but on page http://certification.embarcadero.com/redeem i see only text "This promotion has expired". Offer valid till July 31, 2011 and on my calendar July 31, 2011. What is it? Am 31.07.2011 20:07, schrieb Andrei Chketov: > Hello, > > Tried to get free test code, but on page http://certification.embarcadero.com/redeem i see only text "This promotion has expired". > Offer valid till July 31, 2011 and on my calendar July 31, 2011. What is it? In which time zone are you? You might want to contact EMBT directly (e...

Delphi/C++ Builder/Rad Studio surverys: who receives them?
It looks new surveys are around, but it's very unclear how people are selected to receive the link. Marco Cantù posted a working one but it is for RAD Studio (which we no longer buy, only Delphi now), while there should be Delphi and C++ Builder specific surveys too. I did not find any reference on Embarcardero web site. This way it looks just another bad PR move by Embarcadero. I understand that invitation-only surveys tied to edn accounts (and product buys history) could be better than those open to everybody - but sincerely as a long time customer of Enterprise SKUs (latest i...

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

Not buying RAD Studio XE, have renewed Delphi Prism SA
I bought Delphi Prism last year. I also have Delphi 2010. My original plan was to use Delphi Prism for some hobbyist projects (this worked well) and learn some Delphi so I'd be prepared for the eventual crossplatform release of Delphi. I don't know C++ nor did I ever want to learn it. Then Delphi XE came out and wasn't crossplatform. I thought about this. My original plan was to upgrade to RAD Studio 2011 (now named XE) and get my new version of Delphi prism as well as crossplatform Delphi (as well as C++ Builder). But the XE improvements over Delphi 2010 have no value for...

RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder Roadmap
Hi. In case you missed it (didn`t see it posted here): http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/43677 --- snip --- Features and Technologies Expected in 2014 * A new release of the C++ compiler for Win32, with full support for the C++ 11 language specification * --- snap --- So there is still hope! :) Best Regards Eike Petersen ----------------------------------------------------------- Lycares IT, Eike Petersen Web: www.lycares.de Eike wrote: > * A new release of the C++ compiler for Win32, with full support for > the C++ 11 language specification * Howeve...

ANN: Dialog Workshop for Delphi/C++Builder for RAD Studio 2009!
New version is available for RAD Studio 2009! Please visit http://www.componentage.com for details. Additional information about the product: Create your own custom common dialogs without writing a line of code. You can dock your Delphi form to bottom, top, left and/or right of the dialog box and add your own controls in the standard common dialog. Now supported: - Open/Save, - OpenDialog with recent files (MRU) list similar to VB6 Open dialog, - Lightwight Open/Save, - BrowseForFolder, - Print, - Color, - PageSetup; - Font; - Find; - Replace; - Abou...

Web resources about - RAD Studio XE: the relevant links for RAD Studio, Delphi, C++ Builder, Prism, RadPHP [what's new, features, downloads...] - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech