QuickReport on Delphi XE7

I am planning to upgrade to Delphi XE7 from Delphi 10, however, I don't see QuickReport on Delphi X7 trail version. Is QuickReport longer bunlde with Delphi XE? Any info about this is greatly appreciated.  Thanks
4
Minh

Minh Ho wrote:

> Is QuickReport longer bunlde with Delphi XE?

QuickReport is not part of Delphi for quite some time, but it is still
available for purchase:

http://www.quickreport.co.uk/

--
Uwe Raabe
Embarcadero MVP

Migration from Delphi 2007 Rad to Delphi XE Where is Quickreports
Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? > {quote:title=Colin Coleman wrote:}{quote} > Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? Hello Colin, Delphi X...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Web resources about - QuickReport on Delphi XE7 - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Delphi (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi's compilers use their own Object Pascal dialect of Pascal and generate native code for several platforms: 32- and 64-bit Windows , 32-bit ...

WineHQ - Wine Announcement
The Wine development release 1.1.36 is now available.What's new in this release (see below for details): - Completion of the 16-bit separation. ...

QuickClips - Assessor - Douglas County, Colorado
Douglas County is strategically located between Colorado's two largest cities: Denver and Colorado Springs. Approximately 80% of the County's ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To create applications for managed code platforms, a similar (but not mutually compatible) alternative is Delphi Prism . Delphi was originally ...

Embarcadero Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delphi was originally developed by Borland as a rapid application development tool for Windows, and as the successor of Borland Pascal . Delphi ...