Quality central reports

Hello everyone

Does anyone have a clue why all reports from quality central have a modified date as 03/20/2012 02:24:39

I just create a bug report and for curiosity I queried all recently closed reports to check how things were going there (What reports were being worked on) and I just showed me many old reports all with the same Modified Date
0
Eric

Am 20.03.2012 11:43, schrieb Eric Fleming Bonilha:
> Hello everyone
>
> Does anyone have a clue why all reports from quality central have a modified date as 03/20/2012 02:24:39
>
> I just create a bug report and for curiosity I queried all recently closed reports to check how things were going there (What reports were being worked on) and I just showed me many old reports all with the same Modified Date

Hello,

I'm not sure, but if I'm not mistaken EMBT currently changes the
internal system from RAID to JIRA and I guess they will create a
synchronization for QC again.

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus
3/20/2012 1:12:48 PM
Markus Humm wrote:

> I'm not sure, but if I'm not mistaken EMBT currently changes the
> internal system from RAID to JIRA and I guess they will create a
> synchronization for QC again.

Source for that information?

Per Chris Pattinson Embarcadero used Jira already years ago
http://blogs.embarcadero.com/chrispattinson/2009/08/24/38928#comment-1656

There are right now technical issues that prevents promoting reports.
Every sysop can see that when trying to promote a report.
--
Uwe Schuster | Hero of the Delphi 2010 FT
http://www.bitcommander.de/blog
Am 20.03.2012 16:09, schrieb Uwe Schuster:
> Markus Humm wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure, but if I'm not mistaken EMBT currently changes the
>> internal system from RAID to JIRA and I guess they will create a
>> synchronization for QC again.
>
> Source for that information?

Hearsay. Sorry I can't cite any sources. Too much is going on currently
and concurrently so I don't remember.

The main internal system was RAID afaik though.

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus

Unfinished Quality Central reports
I ran across a [defect|http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=110344] in Quality Central that looks like it has been forgotten/ignored. Is there a way to make sure these reports get looked at? I voted for it but I don't know what that does exactly. I haven't used QC much so I'm just curious what happens in a situation like this. Michael McFarland wrote: > I ran across a [defect|http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=110344] in Quality Central that looks like it has been forgotten/ignored. Is there a way to make sure these reports get looked at? I voted for it but ...

David Dean Quality Central Reports.
David, See the public attachments ( Random Exceptions ) for a list of Reports that I have submitted concerning Exceptions that occur during compile/linking of my projects. These exceptions must be fixed before we will move to Rad Studio XE. I will do my utmost to provide Codegear with information to solve these issues. Larry Griffiths. Kalos Inc. Do these Automated Incident Reports get looked at? I looked at the ones I generated back to 2008 and none of the are close and none contain any information that the were resolved in a build. In article <297125@forums.e...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

What time zone is used in Quality Central's report?
Hi, I am not in the same time zone as CodeGear's server. My time zone is GMT+8. I don't understand the Date and Time in the QC report and the reply section. Is there any time zone setting in our CDN account to make it more sensible to people like me who live in alien time zone. -- Best regards, Chau Chee Yang E Stream Software Sdn Bhd URL: www.sql.com.my SQL Financial Accounting On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:23:15 -0700, Chee-Yang Chau 周起阳 wrote: > Is there any time zone setting in our CDN account to make it more > sensible to people like me who live in alien time...

Tech Report on going from Delphi Win32 to NextGet Mobile compilers
Hi, After porting our codebase to the mobile compilers, these observations which in part are contradicting statements in Delphi docs, might help others on the same path (applies to XE7): 1.) ZeroBased strings. First best thing you can do: {$IFDEF NEXTGEN} {$ZEROBASEDSTRINGS OFF} {$ENDIF} And have that in your old or new pascal sources. This makes the old code 100% portable and new code compatible with old code and new code compatible with itself. All RTL strings functions in Delphi Win32 and Mobile compilers are namely 1-based, except for a few methods invoked on the stri...

here's a tech question for non-tech
I have not had occasion to want to do this before, so I'm hoping someone can enlighten me. I have an app built in D7, and it's rather complex in its functionality. Is it possible to rebuild the app to run as a service? Would that require separating the user interface from the app? Thanks, Bill William Meyer wrote on 4/22/2010 : > I have not had occasion to want to do this before, so I'm hoping > someone can enlighten me. I have an app built in D7, and it's rather > complex in its functionality. Is it possible to rebuild the app to run > as a service?...

Non Patch list or Non Patch report
We are a financial institution and we need to show examiners a report on what is NOT patched. Which is the easiest way to get a report of a list of IP addresses and computer names and a list of what isn't patched for each one? -- ddonahue22 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ddonahue22, I don't know of any simple way of doing this, and in any case how do you define "not patched"? If you define this by "meeting our mandatory baseline", then there's the baseline detail report, if you want a repor...

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

Delphi report
Hello, Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and Freereport ? Thank you Dear Mike Thomas! Also you can use internal in Delphi Rave Reports :) Or use non-free report generators like FastReport (price starts from $79). Try to find free/chipper but better... "Mike Thomas" wrote: news:169748@forums.codegear.com... > Hello, > > Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and > Freereport ? > > Thank you -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com Fast Repor...

Quality Central down?
Hi, I found two bugs in Delphi's TypInfo unit which I wanted to post with quality central but today I'm getting a lot of timeouts and error pages. I'm logged in but it doesn't show my user name. Instead it only says "You are logged in as" and the rest is missing. So I'm trying to submit a new report but there's no text next to "Report Submitter:" (which I guess is a required field). Quality Central feels really buggy and non-intuitive! Is anyone else having these problems? Thanks, Markus Markus Hastreiter wrote: > I found two bugs i...

Low quality of the Quality Central & Co. or too pretending customer?
Hi to everybody, Actually I'm quite disappointed with Embarcadero's services. Meaning the answers/feedback I'm getting by QC operators and R&D team. It seems to me there is nobody that works as supervisor because my impression is they are free to answer you whatever without some kind of manager that controls if the feedback is the proper one, if it is correct or not, if they were kindly with the user and so on. Well telling it shortly it seems to me there is no concept of QoS and customer care. It happened to me an R&D gu y gave me a technically false feedback and nobody ...

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

Web resources about - Quality central reports - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Air quality index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An air quality index (AQI) is a number used by government agencies to communicate to the public how polluted the air is currently or how polluted ...

How to stream Netflix in the highest possible quality
... a footnote in the annals of tech history, you might be surprised to learn that your current browser of choice can directly impact the quality ...

"The Trump campaign for months now has had a dustbin of history-like quality to it, from the vacuous ...
Said the White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest. Trump's response: "Isn’t that disgusting for a presidential representative to make that comment? ...

2015 Search Quality Rating Guidelines Checklist: Aligning with Google’s Focus on Usefulness
2015 Search Quality Rating Guidelines Checklist: Aligning with Google’s Focus on Usefulness was originally published on BruceClay.com, home of ...

Reviews for Sessanta, Quality Eats, Lowlife, and More
... Dinner at Wildair doesn’t seem rehearsed at all, more like masterful improv." Two stars. — Gael Greene dines with Millennials at Quality Eats ...

Scott Disick & Tyga Share Quality Time While Kardashian Family Visits Kim & Her Baby in the Hospital
Scott and Tyga spent the day eating Italian food and shopping for luxury cars while the Kardashian family met Kimye's new son.

The One Quality All Successful People Have In Common
All successful people have one quality in common, and that's resilience.

Air Quality Agency Votes to Cut Emissions Less Than Proposed
Southern California air quality agency votes to lower emissions cap less than proposed

Dean Blandino, NFL vice president of officiating, defends quality of calls this season
According to NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino, officiating crews are averaging 4.3 mistakes in roughly 160 total plays per game ...

Globally Distributed Sensor Net Monitors Air Quality and Radiation
... a global environmental surveillance network which first monitored radiation levels, and since has added the ability to measure air quality. ...