Not selling Delphi Professional edition in China?! [Edit]

Hi,

I want to buy Delphi 2010 *Professional* in China, but all the resellers say they resell the Enterprise and above versions only, I tried buying in the online store, but it seems that it accepts only US citizens only?

Please, provide me as a PRC citizen a way to purchase a legal  copy of  Delphi 2010 *Professional*!
And I prefer *buy it online*!

As you might know, for various reasons a lot of users use cracked versions of software, but things have been becoming better, especially for the software development tool market, you know many individuals use Delphi to write software and sell online nowadays , and they all need the professional versions but not the Enterprise or above, because the they all don't need the DB connectivities to  C/S DB servers, and don't need UML, and the price is more acceptable, especially in china!

I have seen many complains here about the resellers not selling the professional version of Delphi!

I want to buy Delphi 2010 Professional, not other versions else!

Edited by: Jim Smith on Feb 11, 2010 11:35 AM
0
Jim

Hello,

you should directly e-mail EMBT's representatives like Mike Rozlog about
this. he's the product manager and might like to know your case and can
perhaps do something for you.

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus

Re: Delphi for the Mac [Edit] [Edit]
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote: > > <hides under desk as fire storm about TeamB editing other people's > > posts re-ignites> > > I was thinking the same. :-) -- Andy Syms Technosoft Systems Ltd ...

Convert Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 [Edit]

New to Delphi
Hi I am new to Delphi & want to know good resources for learning to use it. Is there a list of good Delphi learning resources (books/online tutorials) somewhere? What recommendations can anyone make for someone new to Delphi (& only a hobby programmer at the moment)? A couple of weeks ago I started with DelphiXE4 trial & have Googled for a few Delphi resources but I haven't found anything very good yet for me as a beginner. I'm just struggling along trying to learn as I go! (I'm presently struggling with DragandDrop...see [http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17232...

TSqlMonitor in Delphi Professional? [Edit]
Working with Delphi Pro, I can't find TSqlMonitor. Is it not included in the Professional version? As Pro includes only local connections, does TSqlMonitor not work with local connections? The documentation shows no limitations on either question. (Contrary to the Forum notice displayed, this posting IS A Question, as indicated by the 2 question marks)! Edited by: Patrick Moloney on Dec 28, 2012 5:51 AM Patrick Moloney wrote: > Working with Delphi Pro, I can't find TSqlMonitor. Is it not included in the Professional version? As Pro includes only local connections, does TSql...

Re: Maybe is a new life for Delphi? [Edit] [Edit]
Cesar Romero wrote: > > This is not ad. Sparta is not commercial product. > > Any product announcement should be in 3rd party group, comercial or > not, that is part of newsgroup guidelines. Right. -Craig [moderator] -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ ...

Delphi vs Winform
This might be a little techie, but I think most people here are familiar with Delphi to understand the difference between a TWinControl and TGraphicControl. I was trying to create a C# Winform project based on a Delphi prototype and ran into this problem which I posted to some Winform forums ... This led me to an *obvious* deficiency in Winforms programming. I'd like to hear your thoughts. My question to the Winforms forums describing the problem is copied below: <snip> Hi, I mostly do Delphi development but would like to start my next small work project in Visual S...

Re: calling a c++ function from Delphi [Edit] [Edit]
costa basil wrote: > Sorry, I posted it here because different people read different lists > and c++ guys might not read the delphi lists and vice-versa and I > want to pick-up all brains... And yet, it is not allowed. -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "This isn't right, this isn't even wrong." -- Wolfgang Pauli (1900-1958), upon reading a young physicist's paper ok, understood. ...

Hello, we have one Delphi 2005 Professional here and want to upgrade to Delphi 2010, but we are a bit confused. Our distributor in Germany, ingram-micro offers several upgrade products: UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER FLEX RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - UPG UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED ELC UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED FLEX UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT FLEX What do they mean exactly and which one do i need? At the moment delphi is installed on two PCs and we want to use ...

ShowMessage/MessagDlg wordwrap Delphi 2006
Hi, I have used Delphi 2006 up to now. ShowMessage allowed a long text without a word wrapping. Now with Delphi XE I notice that a migrated program shows smaller message window sizes and a previously carefully aligned message now appears wrapped and misaligned. How to get back to the previous behaviour? I'm not experienced to create my custom form, so a code snippet may help. Thanks, Uli Edited by: Ulrich Brueggemann on Sep 18, 2010 8:46 AM > I have used Delphi 2006 up to now. > ShowMessage allowed a long text without a word wrapping. > > Now with Delphi ...

Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE Crystal BPL problem [Edit]
I am in the process of migrating our application from Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE and, for ease of use, I have both 2006 and XE installed on my development computer. I access Crystal Reports XI RDC in our application and so I rebuilt the BPL in XE in order to add the new package to XE. However, when I try to add the package to XE I get the error message: “Registration procedure, Craxddrt_tbl.Register in the package c:\Documents and Settings\All Uers\Documents\RADS Studio\8.0\BPL\Crystal.bpl raised exception class EFilerError: Component TDatabase can’t be registered by package crystal.bpl be...

Web resources about - Not selling Delphi Professional edition in China?! [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Professional - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In narrow usage, not all expertise is considered a profession. Although sometimes referred to as professions, occupations such as skilled construction ...

Professional lawn decorators light homes for the holidays, for a price
A company in Windsor, Ont., is helping some people have a front yard to rival Clark W. Griswold's without any of the work.

Bloomberg Professional updates for iPad Pro with Split View, Picture-in-Picture, Apple Pencil annotation ...
Bloomberg has updated its Bloomberg Professional app for iOS with new iOS 9 optimizations including Split Screen mode and Picture-in-Picture ...

Facebook Best Professional Services: A Stealth Shot at Yelp, Angie’s List?
Facebook is quietly testing a Best Professional Services page that taps reviews and ratings by users of the social network. The potential alternative ...

Turn any iPad Pro into a professional graphics tablet with the updated Astropad
While you might not have heard of Astropad , its premise is simple. Instead of needing an expensive, dedicated graphics tablet, users can simply ...

With Trumpism mainstream where do professional right wing haters have to go?
With Trumpism mainstream where do professional right wing haters have to go? by digby I wrote about the latest wingnut dilemma for Salon today: ...

This Australian anti-weed 'stoner sloth' ad is being criticized by viewers and medical professionals ...
An ad campaign from Australia's NSW government that depicts teenage marijuana users as sloths unable to perform everyday tasks has been criticized ...

Ben Affleck has been 'very professional' with Sienna Miller
Actor Ben Affleck and Sienna Miller have no romantic inclination towards each other. Brushing of the rumours of budding romance between them ...

Facebook Taking On Yelp, Angie’s List To Provide Users With Highly-Rated Professional Services
Finding a reliable service provider can be a test of patience for some consumers, despite sites like Angie’s List and Yelp that aim to connect ...

Speaking As A Professional Hairdresser …
Donald Trump expressed outrage, outrage I tell you, that he could not properly wash his hair in South Carolina. Asked about the Environmental ...