MOVED: Use Delphi XE TLB importer in Delphi 2007?

....to the ActiveX group:

https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=47170

--
Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH
Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/

Moving from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007
Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? Specifically, is there better Vista/Win7/Win8 integration provided by Delphi 2007? (In the project I am already using a custom manifest file for Vista/Win7 etc.. and not the std XPMan component) Does 2007 add any new bugs to the scene? Thanks Rael Rael wrote: > Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from > Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? If you are going to upgrade, why not upgrade to something newer? > In the project I am already using a custom man...

Migration from Delphi 2007 Rad to Delphi XE Where is Quickreports
Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? > {quote:title=Colin Coleman wrote:}{quote} > Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? Hello Colin, Delphi X...

can i use delphi 2007 bpls in delphi 2009

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Trying to call a .DLL from Delphi XE (used to work with Delphi 6 :-) )
Hi everyone, I have a problem where perhaps some one could help point me in the right direction. In Delphi 6 I used a stand alone package to train a neural netowrk,. The trained neural network was stored as a .DEF file. The standalone software provided a .DLL and Delphi code to call the network and get the prediced values from your sw. (The .DLL was created in 2002 and apparently is 32 bit.) I have'nt used it for years but am now coming back to it.... I now use Delphi XE on Windows 7 (32 bit) The old .exe's I had compiled from that time work fine. However in Delphi XE ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Web resources about - MOVED: Use Delphi XE TLB importer in Delphi 2007? - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

ShortStack Responds To Facebook’s Revamped Promotions Guidelines With Comment/Like Importer
Facebook application creator ShortStack reacted to Facebook’s announcement Tuesday that third-party apps are no longer required to create promotions ...

Are Facebook’s New In-Game Contact Importers the Octazen Team’s First Project?
... today, Facebook confirmed the acquisition of Malaysia-based Octazen, a small team that had created one of the most sophisticated contact importer ...

Battle Craft 3D - Free Pixel Sword & Gun Block World Fighting Arena With MineCraft Skins Importer on ...
Get Battle Craft 3D - Free Pixel Sword & Gun Block World Fighting Arena With MineCraft Skins Importer on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, ...

UAE and Saudi Arabia are region’s top importers of defence systems: US study
According to the study by global information company IHS, this trend will continue as economic prosperity continues to drive defence spending ...

Alleged Canberra drug importer facing life imprisonment
A Canberra man who allegedly had commercial quantities of drugs delivered right to his front door is facing a maximum of life imprisonment.

Wine importers uncork new markets in China
... austerity drive has exposed the distortions in the market for fine wine, but the country's growing middle class will present wine importers ...

Brumbies brush off link to drug importer
ACT Brumbies say they have nothing to worry about despite a former fitness consultant being convicted of importing steroids.

Accused drug importer suspected of `schooling' man to deliver drugs
Accused man is charged with 34 offences mostly related to importing a border controlled drug and identity fraud.

Dollar drop hurts importers
They have had a purple patch for years. But that is all over now. Pity the small business importer – he or she has the toughest game in town ...

Alleged drug importer Jyden Kirkpatrick denied bail
One of the men accused of importing about $10 million worth of drugs to Gold Coast from the UK has lost a bid to be released on bail.