List of Android devices not supported

Hello,
is it possible to have a list of Android Devices that are not supported with Firemonkey App?

We need it because we are publishing our Mobile App (made with Delphi XE8 UPD1) on Google Play Store and we have to fill the list of not supported devices to avoid that people download and install it on unsupported devices (e.g. Very old phone model, Intel Phone, Non-ARM Phone, ..... ).

Thanks in advance.
0
Davide

> is it possible to have a list of Android Devices that are not supported with Firemonkey App?

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development
0
Markus
7/9/2015 11:36:28 AM
Am 09.07.2015 um 13:36 schrieb Markus Ja:
>> is it possible to have a list of Android Devices that are not supported with Firemonkey App?
>
> http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development

That's not exactly what he was after. It doesn't list specific devices.
There once was a site listing test status of various Android devices,
but I don't remember where it was and I'm not sure how many completely
blocked devices that lists.

The help page you linked also doesn't say anything about Intel's Houdini
technology which afaik can run native ARM applications on Intel CPUs.

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus
7/9/2015 4:56:56 PM
Am 09.07.2015 um 13:36 schrieb Markus Ja:
>> is it possible to have a list of Android Devices that are not supported with Firemonkey App?
>
> http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development

That's not exactly what he was after. It doesn't list specific devices.
There once was a site listing test status of various Android devices,
but I don't remember where it was and I'm not sure how many completely
blocked devices that lists.

The help page you linked also doesn't say anything about Intel's Houdini
technology which afaik can run native ARM applications on Intel CPUs.

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus
7/9/2015 4:58:54 PM
Markus wrote:

> That's not exactly what he was after. It doesn't list specific
> devices. There once was a site listing test status of various Android
> devices, but I don't remember where it was and I'm not sure how
> many completely blocked devices that lists.

Maybe you are thinking of this page:

http://delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
> {quote:title=Davide Fortunato wrote:}{quote}
> we have to fill the list of not supported devices

This is an impossible task. You can't know unless you test every one.

I have apps on the Play Store. Just leave that section blank. In the description notes you can give the requirements.

There is this service if you want to try to test them all:
https://appthwack.com/devicelab
0
Douglas

Devices and Delphi Android [Edit]
hi My question is how can I implement a java . Jar files into Android projects. Exactly. I have several devices (barcode scanner, miniprinters, etc) that come with these files for implementation in Android. The problem is that they are for Java. Edited by: Antics Emanuel on Oct 20, 2013 10:33 AM > {quote:title=Antics Emanuel wrote:}{quote} > hi > > My question is how can I implement a java . Jar files into Android projects. > Exactly. I have several devices (barcode scanner, miniprinters, etc) that come with these files for implementation in Android. The problem is...

Android App Support in Delphi ETA?
Hi -- I have read that the latest release of Delphi supports building iOS applications and that support for Linux and Android were "coming soon" and I wondered if anyone had an ETA of the ability to create Android apps? I would like to leverage my knowledge of Pascal as opposed to learning PHP to create Android apps. Thanks Rich Richard Morey wrote: > I have read that the latest release of Delphi supports building iOS > applications and that support for Linux and Android were "coming > soon" and I wondered if anyone had an ETA of the ability to crea...

Non-ARMv7 Android and build support tiers
I was trying to make sense of the status of non-ARMv7 Android builds. I noticed that they aren't covered on https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Supported_build_configurations It would be nice if someone who knows could add Android/ARMv6, Android/x86 and Android/MIPS into the right tiers. Aside: Clang builds should probably also be mentioned somewhere on the page. Even further aside: Are AIX and HP-UX ports still maintained? My understanding is that 3.6.x Was the last branch supported on AIX and 3.5.x was the last branch supported on HP-UX. -- Henri Sivonen hsivonen@iki.fi ...

is there any date release of fingerprint support in android as delphi?
is there any date release of fingerprint support in android as delphi? oscar mejia wrote: > is there any date release of fingerprint support in android as delphi? > ALL public information on future releases is available here: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/43677 > {quote:title=quinn wildman wrote:}{quote} > oscar mejia wrote: > > is there any date release of fingerprint support in android as delphi? > > > ALL public information on future releases is available here: > http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/43677 Thank you ...

List of lists (listing of)
Ted In the great List 'o lists., is there something which is along the lines of "Personal organisers" ? I have googled and found others - just wondering about the lists and couldn't see anything in there I have a intense, executive type who's after something along the lines of Lotus' personal organiser. Don't know why she wants to change from it when I know she already has it installed. Anybody else got suggestions for a good one? (and dont't ask what I mean by good - it's not for me - perhaps I mean effective) In grc.techtalk, Baz...

When Delphi will support Android ? (estimated) [Edit]
Hi, When Delphi will support Android ? (estimated) I found this: http://blogs.embarcadero.com/jtembarcadero/2011/09/17/may-the-roadmap-rise-with-you/ but dont know an estimated time and release version. is it XE3 or later versions ? Thanks Edited by: John Birch on Apr 27, 2012 3:10 PM On 28.04.2012 00:10, John Birch wrote: > Hi, > When Delphi will support Android ? (estimated) > > I found this: http://blogs.embarcadero.com/jtembarcadero/2011/09/17/may-the-roadmap-rise-with-you/ > but dont know an estimated time and release version. is it XE3 or later versions ?...

Is there any time estimation regarding android support for Delphi XE3?
Lack of mobile support is causing customers to choose other products. > {quote:title=lior ilan wrote:}{quote} > Lack of mobile support is causing customers to choose other products. The Delphi product manager wrote about this a little. http://blogs.embarcadero.com/jtembarcadero/2012/08/20/xe3-and-beyond/ -- Regards Bruce McGee Glooscap Software lior ilan wrote: > Lack of mobile support is causing customers to choose other products. AFAIK, first half of 2013. -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen ...

Is it possible to write and support android services using Delphi?
I read something about a problem in that area at yesterday CodeRage9 Q&A. Part 1 http://blog.blong.com/2013/11/delphi-and-android-services.html Part 2 http://blog.blong.com/2013/11/delphi-and-android-services-part-2.html ...

when will delphi xe support android fully? [Edit]
This message is no longer available. The XE version never and never will support Android. XE5 supports Android. To predict how it work the future it's best to use a time machine. Got one? zy zy wrote: > when will delphi xe support android fully?current version too much units for android is not have. > when will improve? > > {quote:title=quinn wildman wrote:}{quote} > The XE version never and never will support Android. XE5 supports > Android. To predict how it work the future it's best to use a time > machine. Got one? > > zy zy wrote: ...

when will delphi xe support android fully? [Edit]
when will delphi xe support android fully?XE5 too much units for android is not have. when will improve? Edited by: zy zy on Oct 14, 2013 6:12 AM zy wrote: > when will delphi xe support android fully?XE5 too much > units for android is not have. when will improve? Delphi has never fully wrapped every function of every platform. Not in Windows, not in Mac, not in iOS, not in Android. If there is something missing in the wrappers, you can always access the native API directly instead. -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) > {quote:title=Remy Lebeau (TeamB) wrote:}{quote} >...

Can I install Firefox OS on non Android device?
Hi everyone, I have a hardware device (is non Android device). This hardware have a Display, WiFi, 3G... etc. I mean, all necessary hardware to build a phone. But, this is not in the list of the supported devices. This is a new device. Can I install Firefox OS following the "Firefox OS MDN" (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS - BUILD AND INSTALL) ? I need know additional something ? The Firefox OS - MDN says: "This guide assumes you're porting to a new device that already runs Android; if you're porting to another device, the job is going to be...

To Whom It May Concern, Please remove me from the support list. =20 Thank you. =20 Tim Suiter -----Original Message----- From: support-bugzilla-bounces+tim.suiter=3Dfirstdata.com@lists.mozilla.org [mailto:support-bugzilla-bounces+tim.suiter=3Dfirstdata.com@lists.mozilla= .. org] On Behalf Of Suiter, Tim Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 1:56 PM To: support-bugzilla@lists.mozilla.org Subject: Removal from List Please remove me from the support list. =20 Thank you. =20 Tim Suiter ----------------------------------------- The information in this message may be prop...

China android devices (IPRO Glory I) works in delphi xe8
I have one IPRO Glory I, i did all recomendations of embarcadero but i can't to see this device in my delphi project. 1. I install syscheck in this device and show the requeriments of embarcadero documentation: http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development . My device show this information: Family: ARM Processor: ARMv7 Processor rev 3 (v7I) OS version: 4.2.2 Features Descrtiption SUPPORTED neon NEON (second-generation) yes 2. I enable USB debugging in my android device 3...

Empty product list on QueryProducts in Delphi XE6 TInappPurchase on Android
am developing inapp-Purchase in Delphi XE6. Based on embarcadero documentation I create an InAppPurchase component as below: {code} FInAppPurchase := TInAppPurchase.Create(self); {$IFDEF Android} FInAppPurchase.ProductIDs.Add(License5And); FInAppPurchase.ProductIDs.Add(License10And); FInAppPurchase.ProductIDs.Add(License20And); FInAppPurchase.ProductIDs.Add(License50And); {$ENDIF} {$IFDEF IOS} FInAppPurchase.ProductIDs.Add(License5); FInAppPurchase.ProductIDs.Add(License10); FInAppPurchase.ProductIDs.Add(License20); ...

Web resources about - List of Android devices not supported - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Computer-supported cooperative work - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CSCW addresses "how collaborative activities and their coordination can be supported by means of computer systems ." On the one hand, many authors ...

Facebook Audience Network Available to More Brands; Link Ads Now Supported
... it announced at its F8 global developer conference in San Francisco April 30, and the social network also announced that link ads are now supported. ...

Facebook’s cover feed coming as an option to Home-supported Android devices
... latest update for Android devices will borrow from a notable feature within Facebook Home . Starting today, Android users with Home-supported ...

Words with free EZ Cheats – auto cheat with OCR for Words With Friends game (HD version supported) on ...
Get Words with free EZ Cheats – auto cheat with OCR for Words With Friends game (HD version supported) on the App Store. See screenshots and ...

Newt Gingrich: I supported Rockefeller over Goldwater - YouTube
Newt Gingrich: I'm a Rockefeller Republican

Vice President's campaign to clothe the needy supported by Emiratis
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid's charity campaign to clothe one million children in need has been hailed by residents of the UAE and its citizens. ...

'Turkey directly supported al-Qaeda in Syria'
Turkey has directly supported al-Qaeda's wing in Syria, in defiance of America, the former US ambassador has disclosed.

BoQ supported on Investec buy
Bank of Queensland has won strong support for its $440m acquisition of most of Investec’s Australian business.

Asylum seeker boat turn-backs supported by 71 per cent in poll
The forced turn-back of asylum seeker boats to Indonesia has overwhelming public support in Australia, bolstering Prime Minister Tony Abbott ...

EXO's Tao, "If I had been how am I now, I would have supported Kris' choice"
Chinese media outlet Sina recently released an exclusive interview with EXO’s Tao where he detailed his harsh reaction to Kris’ departure and ...