Is there Delphi implementation (For Older Delphi also) of zlib 1.2.4

Hello,

Does anyone have zlib 1.2.4 version of Delphi, with new Objects, maybe
pZLibEx (http://www.dellapasqua.com/delphizlib/) port with compiled Objects?

-TP-
0
Tommi

> {quote:title=Tommi Prami wrote:}{quote}
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have zlib 1.2.4 version of Delphi, with new Objects, maybe
> pZLibEx (http://www.dellapasqua.com/delphizlib/) port with compiled Objects?
>
> -TP-

\zlib-1.2.4\contrib\delphi\zlib.pas
0
Ralf
4/4/2010 10:43:59 AM
On 4.4.2010 13:43, Ralf Stocker wrote:
>> {quote:title=Tommi Prami wrote:}{quote}
>> Hello,
>>
>> Does anyone have zlib 1.2.4 version of Delphi, with new Objects, maybe
>> pZLibEx (http://www.dellapasqua.com/delphizlib/) port with compiled Objects?
>>
>> -TP-
>
> \zlib-1.2.4\contrib\delphi\zlib.pas

I think that neads the Object Files?? And I tought that Obj files are
not included??

-TP-
0
Tommi
4/4/2010 3:24:49 PM
On 04.04.2010 17:24, Tommi Prami wrote:
> On 4.4.2010 13:43, Ralf Stocker wrote:
>>> {quote:title=Tommi Prami wrote:}{quote}
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Does anyone have zlib 1.2.4 version of Delphi, with new Objects, maybe
>>> pZLibEx (http://www.dellapasqua.com/delphizlib/) port with compiled Objects?
>>>
>>> -TP-
>>
>> \zlib-1.2.4\contrib\delphi\zlib.pas
>
> I think that neads the Object Files?? And I tought that Obj files are
> not included??
>
> -TP-

Get Turbo C for free here:

http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/20633

and compile the obj files yourself. There is also a makefile provided.
0
Ralf
4/4/2010 3:42:34 PM
On 31.03.2010 11:14, Tommi Prami wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have zlib 1.2.4 version of Delphi, with new Objects, maybe
> pZLibEx (http://www.dellapasqua.com/delphizlib/) port with compiled Objects?
>
> -TP-

Update zlib to version 1.2.4
http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=83172
0
Ralf
4/4/2010 4:05:34 PM
Tommi Prami wrote:

> > \zlib-1.2.4\contrib\delphi\zlib.pas
>
> I think that neads the Object Files?? And I tought that Obj files are
> not included??

Then compile them yourself, using the free command line compiler, as
Ralf already mentioned.

More about compiling and using C code here:

  http://rvelthuis.de/articles/articles-cobjs.html

"I know that there are people in this world who do not love
 their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that."
 -- Tom Lehrer
0
Rudy
4/4/2010 4:43:43 PM
Ralf Stocker wrote:

> maybe >>> pZLibEx (http://www.dellapasqua.com/delphizlib/) port with
> compiled Objects?

> >> \zlib-1.2.4\contrib\delphi\zlib.pas
> >
> > I think that neads the Object Files?? And I tought that Obj files
> > are not included??
> >
> > -TP-
>

> Get Turbo C for free here:
>
> http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/20633

FWIW, that is not Turbo C, nor Turbo C++. That is the command line
compiler (and some other tools) that came with C++Builder 6. IOW, it is
far more advanced than Turbo C++.

"Egotist: a person more interested in himself than in me."
 -- Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)
0
Rudy
4/4/2010 4:45:22 PM
Ralf Stocker wrote:

> Update zlib to version 1.2.4
> http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=83172

I see that there are still enough people around using the QC Webclient
and aren't aware of the "new" (end of 2007) voting system that allows
at least +/- 10 votes per report.
--
Uwe
0
On 4.4.2010 19:43, Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:
> Tommi Prami wrote:
>
>>> \zlib-1.2.4\contrib\delphi\zlib.pas
>>
>> I think that neads the Object Files?? And I tought that Obj files are
>> not included??
>
> Then compile them yourself, using the free command line compiler, as
> Ralf already mentioned.
>
> More about compiling and using C code here:
>
>    http://rvelthuis.de/articles/articles-cobjs.html

I got [BCC32 Fatal Error] deflate.c(541): F1001 Internal code generator
error with C++ Builder 2010

I'll try something else also :) ow I have to run ...

-TP-
0
Tommi
4/6/2010 12:53:22 PM

> I got [BCC32 Fatal Error] deflate.c(541): F1001 Internal code generator
> error with C++ Builder 2010

Freeware BCC seems to ork bettr, but some internal error with C++
builder 2010 with command line (From ZlibEx)

bcc32 -c -6 -O2 -Ve -X -pr -a8 -b -d -k- -vi -tWM -r -RT- -ff *.c

If someone has better commandlin options I am all ears, (Which would
procude faster code...)

-TP-
0
Tommi
4/7/2010 7:02:24 AM
> {quote:title=Tommi Prami wrote:}{quote}
> I got [BCC32 Fatal Error] deflate.c(541): F1001 Internal code generator
> error with C++ Builder 2010

C++ Builder 2009 doesn't work either...
> Internal backend error C1807 compiling deflate.c(467)
0
Entwicklung
4/7/2010 1:31:31 PM
On 07.04.2010 09:02, Tommi Prami wrote:
 > bcc32 -c -6 -O2 -Ve -X -pr -a8 -b -d -k- -vi -tWM -r -RT- -ff *.c
 >
 > If someone has better commandlin options I am all ears, (Which would
 > procude faster code...)

According to the Makefile in contrib\delphi you shouldn't use "-pr"

greets
Roman
0
Roman
4/7/2010 2:16:09 PM
In article <230526@forums.embarcadero.com>,
 Tommi Prami <tommi.prami.no@ecomond.com> wrote:

> I got [BCC32 Fatal Error] deflate.c(541): F1001 Internal code generator
> error with C++ Builder 2010

::perks up ears:::
Can you get that into QC for me?
--
David Dean (Embarcadero)
Lead C++ QA Engineer
> {quote:title=Tommi Prami wrote:}{quote}
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have zlib 1.2.4 version of Delphi, with new Objects, maybe
> pZLibEx (http://www.dellapasqua.com/delphizlib/) port with compiled Objects?
>
> -TP-

my zlib library with 1.2.4 objects was just released today.  it is available at http://www.base2ti.com/zlib.htm.

....brent
0
Brent
4/19/2010 3:31:16 AM
<Brent Sherwood> wrote in message news:235290@forums.embarcadero.com...
>> {quote:title=Tommi Prami wrote:}{quote}
>> Hello,
>>
>> Does anyone have zlib 1.2.4 version of Delphi, with new Objects, maybe
>> pZLibEx (http://www.dellapasqua.com/delphizlib/) port with compiled
>> Objects?
>>
>> -TP-
>
> my zlib library with 1.2.4 objects was just released today.  it is
> available at http://www.base2ti.com/zlib.htm.
>
> ...brent

Hi Brent, I just tried downloading your zlib update using Firefox 3.6.3, but
I can't download the file...

It just churns away on the status bar, never updating the progress bar on
the right of the status bar and never gives me a file :(

Any chance you could email it to me?

paulfnicholls AT gmail DOT com

cheers,
Paul
0
Paul
4/19/2010 3:53:12 AM
> {quote:title=Paul Nicholls wrote:}{quote}
> Hi Brent, I just tried downloading your zlib update using Firefox 3.6.3, but
> I can't download the file...
>
> It just churns away on the status bar, never updating the progress bar on
> the right of the status bar and never gives me a file :(
>
> Any chance you could email it to me?
>
> paulfnicholls AT gmail DOT com
>
> cheers,
> Paul

was sent earlier this morning...  hope you got it.
0
Brent
4/19/2010 4:12:20 PM
On 7.4.2010 21:50, David Dean (Embarcadero) wrote:
> In article<230526@forums.embarcadero.com>,
>   Tommi Prami<tommi.prami.no@ecomond.com>  wrote:
>
>> I got [BCC32 Fatal Error] deflate.c(541): F1001 Internal code generator
>> error with C++ Builder 2010
>
> ::perks up ears:::
> Can you get that into QC for me?

Sorry for the long delay, but here it is:

http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=84046

-TP-
0
Tommi
4/22/2010 7:18:46 AM
On 19.4.2010 19:12, Brent Sherwood wrote:
>> {quote:title=Paul Nicholls wrote:}{quote}
>> Hi Brent, I just tried downloading your zlib update using Firefox 3.6.3, but
>> I can't download the file...
>>
>> It just churns away on the status bar, never updating the progress bar on
>> the right of the status bar and never gives me a file :(
>>
>> Any chance you could email it to me?
>>
>> paulfnicholls AT gmail DOT com
>>
>> cheers,
>> Paul
>
> was sent earlier this morning...  hope you got it.

Thanks, and for 1.2.5 also!!

-TP-
0
Tommi

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

IOS Setup in Delphi help
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/msword; name="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" 0M8R4KGxGuEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPgADAP7/CQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAAAAbwIAAAAAAAAA EAAAcQIAAAEAAAD+////AAAAAGoCAABrAgAAbAIAAG...

Delphi vs Winform
This might be a little techie, but I think most people here are familiar with Delphi to understand the difference between a TWinControl and TGraphicControl. I was trying to create a C# Winform project based on a Delphi prototype and ran into this problem which I posted to some Winform forums ... This led me to an *obvious* deficiency in Winforms programming. I'd like to hear your thoughts. My question to the Winforms forums describing the problem is copied below: <snip> Hi, I mostly do Delphi development but would like to start my next small work project in Visual S...

Is dll developed in Delphi 6 works on Delphi 2?
I have a one dll, whose work is to creates a form with some normal vcl controls, print selected tables and email some reports. It was developed in Delphi 6. Can any other application which was developed in Delphi 2 use that dll.? If not, please let me know in which areas i need change. The dll work is only to print and email. With regards, Srikanth Varma Srikanth varma wrote: > I have a one dll, whose work is to creates a form with some normal > vcl controls, print selected tables and email some reports. It was > developed in Delphi 6. Can any other application which was d...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Access to legacy (Delphi 4) Midas server from Delphi XE2
Hello, My company biggest product is developped with Delphi 4 and uses several Midas servers. It's a really big application (still in evolution, since 1997) , that has been started with Delphi 3. A partial or complete rewrite of this application is planned in a mid term future, and I must study if we can envisage a soft migration of some parts of the software on Delphi XE2 (or XE4), or if a complete rewrite even of the servers parts is required. If a complete rewrite must be done, my boss doesn't exclude to study the possibility of using another development environment to rewri...

Web resources about - Is there Delphi implementation (For Older Delphi also) of zlib 1.2.4 - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation came into existence as an Independent Ministry on 15.10.1999 after the merger of the ...

STUDY: Login With Facebook Implementation Double For European Retailers Vs. U.S.
Retailers in Europe have embraced the use of login with Facebook at a rate more than double that of their counterparts in the U.S., according ...

Will Virgin America President/CEO David Cush lose his job over the Sabre implementation disaster?
com/vx/... According to their website, Virgin initial planned to complete the migration in a single weekend and thinned out their flight schedule ...

5.15.13 Patent Reform Implementation and New Challenges for Small Businesses - YouTube
On Wednesday, May 15, 2013, at 1:00 P.M., the Committee on Small Business held a hearing titled, "Patent Reform Implementation and New Challenges ...

Project Manager - Salesforce Implementation
Information Technology strategy insight for senior IT management - resources to understand and leverage information technology.

Best Practices for ERP Implementation

IOC demands Russia explain implementation of its anti-gay law
Olympic president Jacques Rogge has called on Russia to explain how it will implement its controversial anti-gay propaganda law and detail its ...

Iran seeks nuclear deal implementation, but enrichment issues block progress
Nearly seven weeks after signing a landmark nuclear deal, Iran and six world powers hope to reach an agreement this week on its implementation. ...

Tories Unmoved By Truth And Reconciliation Call For Inquiry, Implementation Of UN Doc
Federal Conservatives have suggested they will reject calls from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) for both a public inquiry into ...

Andrew Cochran to oversee implementation of CBC's Strategy 2020
Feature 1 Cochran, CBC’s senior managing director for Atlantic Canada, is taking on a new role, overseeing the implementation the of public ...