is there a Delphi 2007 - Delphi 2009 Bundle?

Would be nice to have a bundle of the latest Delphi packages.
0
Gilbert

Gilbert Padilla wrote:
> Would be nice to have a bundle of the latest Delphi packages.

I expect Delphi 2007 will only be on sale until the full RAD Studio 2009
edition is published, including Delphi 2009.net.

Warren

here's a tech question for non-tech
I have not had occasion to want to do this before, so I'm hoping someone can enlighten me. I have an app built in D7, and it's rather complex in its functionality. Is it possible to rebuild the app to run as a service? Would that require separating the user interface from the app? Thanks, Bill William Meyer wrote on 4/22/2010 : > I have not had occasion to want to do this before, so I'm hoping > someone can enlighten me. I have an app built in D7, and it's rather > complex in its functionality. Is it possible to rebuild the app to run > as a service?...

Compiles in 2007 but not in 2009
Hi all, I found this code on the net somewhere but it doesnt compile in D2009. I have googled loads and can not find many examples of this error. Could someone please have a quick look? Really appreciate it and thanks. [DCC Error] Unit1.pas(61): E2251 Ambiguous overloaded call to 'AnsiStrLComp' SysUtils.pas(5134): Related method: function AnsiStrLComp(PAnsiChar; PAnsiChar; Cardinal): Integer; SysUtils.pas(5147): Related method: function AnsiStrLComp(PWideChar; PWideChar; Cardinal): Integer; function TForm1.FindTextBackwards(findWhat, inString: string; startAt: Int...

Testing Non-Tech
I haven't seen anything for three days in this group! -- Q 01/24/2014 15:15:19 1.19.1.372 [Q'sBrokenToolBar] [Running on TQ] Quentin Correll wrote: > I haven't seen anything for three days in this group! How can that be? You replied to a post from Nick in thread "Test the best" today. -- Arno Arno, | How can that be? You replied to a post from Nick in thread | "Test the best" today. Strangely enough, I could post. <g> But I wasn't sure about that since XN didn't "receive" anything until I did ...

Tech Predictions for 2009
Well, all the pundits will be doing it, so I thought we could all have a go. My predictions: Windows 7 will be the same as Vista, but flaunt an "exciting" new look to its task bar (Malibu Stacey with a new hat). People who use Macs will continue to be annoying. Ubuntu will release two new versions and I will still have to use ndiswrapper to get my wireless adapter working. Web 2.0 will become more mainstream, as seen by people who like to think they are important. More people who like to think they are important will move from myspace to facebook. After enough pe...

Non-Tech Postings Rejected
Testing... Yesterday my posts to non-tech were being "rejected." -- Q 04/05/2012 09:16:20 XanaNews Version 1.19.1.278 [Q'sBrokenToolBar] Quentin, | Testing... | | Yesterday my posts to non-tech were being "rejected." It appears that only my replies are being rejected. -- Q 04/05/2012 09:19:30 XanaNews Version 1.19.1.278 [Q'sBrokenToolBar] Quentin, | | Testing... | | | | Yesterday my posts to non-tech were being "rejected." | | It appears that only my replies are being rejected. This reply w...

InterBase 2007 and 2009 disconnects
My customers (financial institutions) are having InterBase disconnects at random times throughout the day. They all run the service on a Windows 2008 R2 server. The error from the InterBase log is PROTOCOL/xdr_protocol: opcode 1094795585 has no context, client host = UNKNOWN connection name = compName user name = UNKNOWN When it happens our software hangs. This started December 9th at one location and now has affected 7 different locations across the country. I thought it was a Windows update but one location has not installed updates since early November. We have not changed anything w...

IBConsole 2007 to 2009 problem
Hi, Upgraded our database to 2009 a little while ago - everything is fine. But, if I try to look at a table named "USERS" with IBConsole 2009 it doesn't show the data. I need to have IBConsole 2007 on another machine so I can change data in the "USERS" table. I guess USERS is a reserved name? Joe Joe Sansalone wrote: > Hi, > > Upgraded our database to 2009 a little while ago - everything is fine. > > But, if I try to look at a table named "USERS" with IBConsole 2009 it > doesn't show the data. > I need to have...

have 2009, want to uninstall 2007
Hi, Having used 2009, it seems to be doing well so I'm uninstalling D2007. The problems I have are the following: 1) Under Vista, under Programs and Features, I don't have any idea if "RAD Studio" refers to D2007. I'm assuming it is since D2009 is more verbose in the description. 2) Clicking on Uninstall, the InstallAware screen pops up and shows that it's "Collecting Data". The issue I have with this is it has been collecting Data for the past two hours. It won't let me cancel the uninstall. Is this sup...

MOVED: Tech Predictions for 2009
To the same place Anthony's last two threads have been moved: https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?threadID=9519 -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ OK, I have ceased to make MOVED threads when I move one of Anthony's posts with zero Delphi content to computer-industry. If you are looking for a post by Anthony which had no Delphi or CodeGear content whatsoever, try the computer-industry group. In the future, I won't even make a comment like this, because it will only annoy t...

CRTP Compatibility with BDS 2007/2009
I have tried compiling a project which incorporates the curiously recurring template pattern (CRTP) in BDS 2006. However, the compiler does not seem to be compatible with this pattern. Does the BDS 2007 and 2009 compilers support CRTP? Edited by: Seth Thuraisingham on Sep 15, 2008 12:28 AM Seth Thuraisingham wrote: > I have tried compiling a project which incorporates the curiously recurring template pattern (CRTP) in BDS 2006. However, the compiler does not seem to be compatible with this pattern. Does the BDS 2007 and 2009 compilers support CRTP? > > Edited by: Seth Thurais...

2007 v 2009 query performance
To give you a bit of background I am in the process of evaluating 2009. We currently run two 2007 SP2 servers and have been running into performance issues (end users writing their own reports). As part of that investigation I noticed that only one core of out multi-core processor was being utilised. So my first thought was to upgrade to the latest version asap. It won't do any harm to upgrade anyway. So... I have had our server guys setup two virtual server 2003 machines. On one server I have installed the trial server edition of 2007 with SP2 and on the other I have installed the...

15 Biggest Tech Disappointments of 2007
http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/20071217/tc_pcworld/140583 While #1 is no shocker, #9 & #11 are also interesting. -- Joe "Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do." Joseph Marton wrote: > While #1 is no shocker, #9 & #11 are also interesting. You can use Unbox directly from a Tivo - but all I did was download a couple of free pilot episodes before the new series started this fall. I haven't found a great need to pay for anything yet <g>. I also found the "Leopard" inclusion interesting, becau...

Non-MAPI Exchange 2007 Accounts
Is there any easy way to create a non-MAPI (web only) Exchange 2007 mailbox with the AD driver (IdM 3.5.1)? Or would I need to use something like the scripting driver and call out to Power Shell? On a similar note, is there any way to enable a user for Office Communication Server (OCS) via the AD driver? Thanks! Matt -- matt ------------------------------------------------------------------------ You should ALWAYS use the PowerShell connector with the Scripting Driver. :-) Ok, so I wrote the PowerShell connector. :-) But I'll give an idea for determinin...

QT with C++Builder 2007 and 2009
Is anyone using QT with either of these products? If so how do you get QT to build? John. John Grabner wrote: > Is anyone using QT with either of these products? > > If so how do you get QT to build? > No, but wxWidgets looks promising: http://twinforms.com John Grabner wrote: > If so how do you get QT to build? I had Qt 3 working with C++Builder 2006. But for this I had to change many files. And Qt 4 doesn't compile and it is too much that needs to be changed. And it is of no help that Qt doesn't have a qmake that can generate CodeGear/Bo...

Request you bundled key for CDS 2009
Hello: Starting from today, you can request your key to install Intraweb 10 updates in Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009. More in the Blog: http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Blog/20090115.EN.aspx -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support > Hello: > > Starting from today, you can request your key to install Intraweb 10 > updates in Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009. > > More in the Blog: http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Blog/20090115.EN.aspx > > -- > Jackson Gomes > IntraWeb Support Unfortunately my valid Embarcadero-Codegear-Developer Network Password...

Web resources about - is there a Delphi 2007 - Delphi 2009 Bundle? - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

LAMP (software bundle) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Similar terms exist for essentially the same software suite ( AMP ) running on other operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows ( WAMP ), Mac ...

VHX Loyalty Bundle
Great indie documentary bundle: Three awesome documentaries, one fantastic bundle: This is Not a Conspiracy Theory , Indie Game The Movie , ...

Humble Bundle - Chronik-Fotos - Facebook
Try FTL in your browser RIGHT NOW! Name your price for up to eight full-fledged indie games playable in your browser, on Steam or DRM-free in ...

Math Bundle on the App Store on iTunes
Get Math Bundle on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Grand Theft Auto V PS3 Bundle - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore PlayStation.Blog's photos on Flickr. PlayStation.Blog has uploaded 19885 photos to Flickr.

The Humble eBook Bundle - YouTube
http://www.humblebundle.com Pay what you want for Pirate Cinema, Pump Six, Zoo City, Stranger Things Happen, Magic For Beginners and Invasion: ...

9to5Toys Lunch Break: VIZIO 48″ Smart HDTV (refurb) $300, cable modem + Wi-Fi router bundle $100, more ...
... Router: $100 ($160 value), more Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System (Refurb.) $60 shipped (Orig. $130) Pay What You Want: The 2016 Mac Bundle ...

Family Finds Free Lizard Inside Bundle Of Salad Greens, Brings It To Live At School
... small animals in your food: unfortunately, they like lettuce, spinach, and tatsoi even more than we do. NJ.com reports that GFL ended up bundled ...

Fandango Buys VOD Service M-GO To Offer New “Super Ticket” Bundles
... mobile platforms. Fandango, a unit of NBCUniversal , plans to utilize M-GO as part of its upcoming “super ticket” endeavor, which will bundle ...

Humble Monthly Bundle has 70K subscribers
Last year, Humble began a new monthly bundle service. The basic idea is that on the first Friday of each month, subscribers receive a batch of ...