I have Delphi 2010 which includes c++, but it always loads as Delphi

Hi there,
I have Delphi 2010 which includes c++, but it always loads as Delphi. How do I forced to load as c++?
Thanks for the help
Jorge
0
Jorge

<Jorge Uriarte> wrote in message news:393178@forums.embarcadero.com...

> I have Delphi 2010 which includes c++, but it always loads as Delphi. How
> do I forced to load as c++?

Did you actually install the C++ personality?

Are you loading the IDE using the "Delphi 2010" shortcut (which loads
bds.exe with the "-pDelphi" command line parameter)?  You should be using
the "C++Builder 2010" shortcut (which uses the "-pCBuilder" parameter) or
the "Embarcadero RAD Studio" shortcut (which does not use any parameters)
instead.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

dynamical DLL loading in delphi 7 & delphi 2010
Hello, i am loading a DLL dynamical in Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010: [delphi] var hDLL: THandle; pCode: Pointer; type TProcMainEntry = function: TForm; begin hDll := 0; if FileExists(Pfad + vpeDllName) then hDLL := LoadLibrary(PChar(Pfad + vpeDllName)) else SetLastError(2); if hDLL = 0 then RaiseLastOSError; pCode := GetProcAddress(hDLL, PChar(vpeFunction)); if pCode = nil then RaiseLastOSError; Result := TProcMainEntry(pcode)(); [/delphi] in delphi 7 there's a variable filled with data of the main application which used in the...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 > Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance (lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.) I hope it's just an omission! :) Il Tue, 11 May 2010 09:01:04 -0700, Alex Bakaev <a@b.cc> ha scritto: >Than...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike "Michael Rozlog" <michael.rozlog@embarcadero.com> wrote in message news:241286@forums.embarcadero.com... > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. We have to wait all the way until Commodore to get better documentation? And until Chromium to get OTA documentation? -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) On 10.05.2010 23:50, Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://e...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Migrating From Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 w Delphi 2007

Delphi 2010 professional to Delphi XE3

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

delphi 2006 code in delphi 2010

Nice, Delphi XE includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007 and 7.
Looking at the details for Delphi XE Professional while checking the prices etc and found the above as part of a paragraph. "Delphi XE includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007 and 7. Details will be included with your order confirmation email and in the product readme." Very nice bonus! Brian > {quote:title=Brian Evans wrote:}{quote} > Looking at the details for Delphi XE Professional while checking the > prices etc and found the above as part of a paragraph. > > "Delphi XE includes free acce...

Web resources about - I have Delphi 2010 which includes c++, but it always loads as Delphi - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Edge Side Includes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is an application of edge computing . It is fairly common for websites to have generated content. It could be because of changing content ...

INQ Android App SO.HO Now Includes Instagram Feeds, Along With Facebook News Feed, Twitter
In March, U.K.-based social application creator INQ released Android app SO.HO , which allows users to toggle back-and-forth between their Facebook ...

Travis Kalanick - I thought I'd include a FB post I just... - Facebook
I thought I'd include a FB post I just did responding to a concern that Uber's SF service was decreasing in quality. _________________________ Hey... ...

Facebook for Android update includes event creation, multi-photo upload and more
Facebook released an update for Android today that includes event creation, multi-photo upload and new features for messages. Android users ...

Mick Fanning shark attack: WSL includes J-Bay Open on 2016 schedule
AUSSIE surfer Mick Fanning will have to face his fears and return to the place he was attacked by a shark after the World Surf League chose to ...

GameStop’s massive pre-Black Friday sale includes deals on consoles, games and more
If you're a gamer on a budget, I've got good news for you: GameStop's Pre-Black Friday Sale is now live on GameStop.com and in retail locations ...

EPA Expands VW Diesel Probe to Include More 3.0-Liter Models
Volkswagen AG’s diesel-emissions scandal just got bigger.

New ISIS video includes New York's Times Square
Propaganda video shows man strapping explosive device to himself along with images of New York City, in apparent threat to U.S.

Here Comes The Hydrogen: $125 Million For “Transformational” Energy Includes Power-To-Gas
... brings renewable hydrogen and 40 other clean energy projects Here Comes The Hydrogen: $125 Million For “Transformational” Energy Includes Power-To-Gas ...

Batman: Arkham Knight PC patch notes include bug fixes and more
Check out the complete changelog for Arkham Knight's latest patch right here.